Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lavender's home (by...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:08 PM
Duskleaf love finder?
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:06 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 12:59 PM
The rivers will bring us...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:50 PM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan
Mind Reader

---
Freezekit got even more angry when he heard Whistlekit call after him. Thanks for what? And she sounded like she was superior! As if he didn't matter at all! He ripped up the moss on the ground angrily as he was making his way to his nest. Freezekit abruptly stopped in his tracks. He could hear every word Whistlekit and Sedgekit were saying. Whistlekit was giggling-- at him-- and whispering-- about him! Whiskers trembling in fury, he slowly turned around, glaring daggers at the two kits. "I am not sick," he hissed, voice dangerously low. He unsheathed his claws, imagining pouncing on stupid Whistlekit. He relished the image. "Just because I am blind doesn't mean I can't hear," he said in the same low hiss. Then, "And for the record, I was talking about you! You're a stupid, selfish kit!" he shouted.
---
@Badwolf - Sedge & Whistle
Oh, I am totally fine. Freezekit is fully capable of defending himself. As long as
you're okay with Freeze's insults, heh.
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 08:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit's eyes open in disbelief. "What did you just call me?" Her? Stupid and selfish? Her eyes are welling up with tears at the very thought of someone disliking her so much. How could Freezekit be so mean? Not only was he weird and sick, Whistlekit thinks to herself, he was also really awful to be around!

She was going to remember this. Let's see if Freezekit would still have friends after everyone learned how horrible and weird he was, she thinks nastily. She opens her mouth, about to fire off an angry sleuth of insults back, when her brother interrupts her.

"It's okay, Whistle. Shhh." Sedgekit pats her on the back using his tail, comforting his sister. He didn't expect Freezekit to hear their conversation. They'll have to be more careful when whispering next time.

"What we said was rude," Sedgekit adds, "We're sorry, we won't do it again." Not that he cared about Freezekit, but if the queens learned of what his sister said, they might not take their side. They might take Freezekit's. Sedgekit didn't want his sister to be scolded, or be called horrible, since that would make her sad. No, she had to be the nicest and prettiest kit in camp in the eyes of everyone.

"We don't want to fight." He meows. Sedgekit's voice is sunny and gentle, but if Freezekit could see, he would know that his eyes are cold when looking at him, "Can we make up and be friends?"

Tags:
@snowflake. /Freezekit
(Course it's okay! Maybe they'll be good friends, lol.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

"Wow!" Sneezy breathed, bouncing up and down on their paws as they listened to Leechscar's explanation. He was so nonchalant about it, too, licking his wounds with a still expression like it was just a regular day for him. He even said that they weren't too different from other birds, which really surprised them! "You know what? I'll betcha you're right! And I'll betcha I'll catch tons and tons of hawks when I'm a warrior, too! Just you wait, Mister."

Sneezekit knew that catching such a big, powerful creature was no small feat; even the other adults seemed impressed! So Sneezekit would do it, too! They were supposed to become one of WindClan's greatest warriors one day, after all, and catching a big, mean bird should be easy for such a cat!

Glancing at Leopardsong, Sneezekit suddenly noticed that she didn't seem too happy. Well, that didn't make any sense at all, did it? She had a whole hawk all to herself, after all! Oh, wait! Sneezekit understood. Sometimes, when they ate too much, their stomach felt all tight and achy. They weren't too sure how much adults ate normally, but surely a whole hawk was too much for even them.

"Don't worry, Leopardsong! I'll help!" they exclaimed before very helpfully helping themself to some bird. Yup, the queen would definitely be very grateful for Sneezy's sacrifice and then smile again!

( @Undertaker - Leechscar ; @Moonraven - Leopardsong ; @oakcrane - Dewleap )

(I'ma edit this later cuz school but oh my goodness Sneezekit is so cute >:3)

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

❀ ฺlavenderkit ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ lavenderkit huffed, annoyed. after being confined to camp for being gone, she was very much so irritated at the fact of staying in camp for StarClan knows how long. her face twisted into a grumpy pout, plopping down in her nest.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee