Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:17 AM
Two Birds Fighting [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:13 AM
[p] Hold on tight, this...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 10:12 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:57 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:56 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[Prophecy]
Wolfpaw frowned as Hollowpaw complained, wanting more sleep. Frankly, he wanted sleep, too. But what the hell was that?? It took a moment, but soon his denmate shot up, confirming that they had the dream too. "I have no idea who those cats were, or what they were sayin. But, I think we should report this to Bumblestar. It was too... Odd to be a normal dream," he commented, green eyes laying on Hollowpaw. "Come on, Let's go tell bumble," he said before hobbling out of the den

[ @Neptune. ]
[Will be getting to the healing-related replies soon o7]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 08:17 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○♡ FAWNPAW ♡○•°
She/Her • Apprentice • 5M • ThC
A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle

---

Fawnpaw stumbled into the medicine cats den, nose dripping with mucus and head radiating heat. Slumping down onto the floor, she would groan. "Hollowpaw? Wolfpaw? I.. I don't feel good at all..."

She didn't like this one bit. She had only had a tummy ache before and this was a whole new level. She felt so sick. She didn't want to move from a comfy nest and this was very unlike her. Normally the prospect of training would excite her, but right now it made her feel nauseated. Hopefully, the two healers could assist her.

[ @Neptune. ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 08:17 AM.
Old Today, 08:50 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
52/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Coughing up a storm, Cinderkit whimpered.

Cottonpaw looked up at Cinderkit's noises, her little sister. "Cinderkit... Skykit" Cottonpaw groaned, trying to look up but her head hurt to much. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head for a moment, falling back and just staying there. She looked up to Hollowpaw, "Don't be so mean......" Cottonpaw managed, she tried to purr the words in a joking way but they came out in a raspy half purr instead. Why did everything hurt so much?

[ cinder ]
Cinderkit's condition is honestly a little worrying to Hollowpaw. The elder flowers should be helping, but.... decisively, Hollowpaw examines the kit once more, growing a little worried at the sight of an odd phlegm he does not recognize. Trying to prod her mouth open, he's greeted by little white spots in her throat... he doesn't know what that means, but it's probably not good.... He'll be keeping an eye on her.

[ cotton ]
"I'll be as mean as I like," Hollowpaw says, rolling his eyes as he pushes a couple poppy seeds over to the apprentice. "Eat these for the pain," he tells her, "after that you should be fine as long as you're resting, but stay in here so I can keep an eye on you 'n reapply your dressing in a day or two."

[-2 poppy seed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
236/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw stirred in her stupor due to Hollowpaw's shout. She breathed normally and her condition was still stable.

@Neptune. @Bean @Rani

As Alpinepaw stirs, Hollowpaw, nudges the burnet towards her. "Mudhound said you should eat that for your strength. How's yer head?"

[- 2 burnet]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Bravepaw
I won't fall down you need me
+ anypronouns + No purrks

Ever since the den collapse she hadn't been feeling all that well, it might've been a mistake to play out in the rain. Bravepaw had only been dealing with a slight cough and the lack of an appetite at first and she chose to ignore it. After all, it would all just go away, right? A little sniffle from being wet wouldn't do much harm, not if she sat still and rested but god forbid she did any of that. So it had progressed to harsh coughing that had liquid coming with it too, that was gross. Now she couldn't tell if she was hot or cold, and don't even get her started on about eating, nothing in her compelled her to eat prey. The black apprentice didn't even have the energy to chew on others' ankles like she normally would. "Hollow?" she didn't bother calling out for that other one that got named a herb cat, Bravepaw let out a sudden loud harsh cough that left her drooping. "I don' feel too good" the urge to vomit the bare nothingness in her stomach was strong.

@Neptune. @Bean

"Brave?" His head whips around as his sister enters the den, concern lancing through him more sharply than it would have for anyone else. She didn't look good, her frame was thinner than normal and she didn't have that sort of... buzzing energy that usually surrounded her. "What's wrong, are you okay?" He asks, moving to nose his face against her cheek, half for comfort, half to check what's wrong with her.

She smells of that strange tangy sickness he's come to associate with whitecough, but this is a little different, not quite the same. "Go sit, I'll be right back," he tells her, rushing into the back of the den and grabbing a few of the elder flowers he's used for the kits' whitecough. He didn't know if it would help here, but better to try than not to try. "Eat that, it'll bring down your fever. It's called elder flower."

[-3 elder flowers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[Prophecy]
Wolfpaw frowned as Hollowpaw complained, wanting more sleep. Frankly, he wanted sleep, too. But what the hell was that?? It took a moment, but soon his denmate shot up, confirming that they had the dream too. "I have no idea who those cats were, or what they were sayin. But, I think we should report this to Bumblestar. It was too... Odd to be a normal dream," he commented, green eyes laying on Hollowpaw. "Come on, Let's go tell bumble," he said before hobbling out of the den

[ @Neptune. ]
[Will be getting to the healing-related replies soon o7]

"But it's just a dream..?" He protests through a yawn, but still gets up to follow after Wolfpaw, making sure to take his time stretching and giving his fur a quick little wash.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests