Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:16 AM
Everyone finder
Last post by Rose
Today 06:13 AM
Firepaw everything finder!
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 05:39 AM
Déjà vu [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:27 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:26 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

​6 moons
Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

Her gaze softened, she softly purred. "They'll go away eventually. I just gotta shut my eyes for a 'lil bit and I should be fine. I'm tryin' not to fall asleep. Afraid if I do I may get scolded by the warriors. Since I'd be seen as lazy 'n all. Though I appreciate your attempt on gettin' rid of 'em. If you shoo 'em too much they might sting ya. And we can't have that, can we?" With that she got as comfortable as she possibly could, shutting her eyes. "You can keep talkin' to me if you want. It'll keep me awake. Though I think we might've ran outta things to talk about."

Fleetpaw paused his swatting and looked down at his friend. "If...i-if you're sure." He meowed, setting his forepaws back down. "But you know...I-I wouldn't let you get in t-tr-trouble if you needed to take a nap." He wanted to reassure her, he couldn't imagine how exhausted she must be by now. He didn't really care if he got stung honestly, it'd be worth it if he could get these danged bees to leave. But not even the bees see me as a threat... His shoulders hunched and his ears drooped at the thought of his uselessness.

Then Honeysuckle made the request that he keep talking to her. "Keep talking?" He repeated, as though confirming her request. "L-Like...about what?" It wasn't that they had necessarily "run out" of things to talk about, Fleetpaw just wasn't good at coming up with conversation topics. He particularly wanted to avoid topics about himself, but she explicitly asked him to talk. Oh stars...how am I not gonna screw this up? But before freaking out, he waited nearly breathlessly for Honeysucklepaw's answer.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ACTIVE ]

wow, she must be really high if even uncle crows said it. but what's he mean, how'd she get up here? and why does he look like he's seen something scary? "I climbed! see, like this!" egretkit chirps before inching up the galewood more. silly uncle crows! couldn't all cats climb? she doesn't understand why he's so surprised. that's confusing.

"wha...huh??" egretkit frowns, brows furrowed. she doesn't get it. miss twillystar is on the galewood all the time, why can't she be up here too? she just wants to get to the first branch and she'll be satisfied. it's just a little bit higher, she thinks she can make it. crowtooth's words go in one ear and through the other as she continues her mission of climbing the galewood, only stopping once she hears firestorm. she's asking how she got up here, too. what's with that?

"hi, firesis! I climbed!" she meows, very casually given the situation. "I'm okay! don't worry! I don't think uncle crows is, though.." she ends off with a concerned look aimed at the deputy over her shoulder, who still looks very scared. wait..what the heck! she almost missed what firesis said! "b-but..I just wanna get to the branch.." she whines. she stays still for a few heartbeats, feeling dispirited, but then she's right back to climbing. uncle crows and firesis have nooothing to worry about, yep.

"I just wanna get to the branch, okay!! and then I'll come right down, I promise!" she calls out, climbing up the base of the aged maple until she reached the first limb. then she shimmies onto the branch, tiny kitten claws scraping at the wood. ah yes, she feels powerful!! she is leader!! she's AWESOME! if only her brothers were with her to enjoy this accomplishment. sneezy, too!

[ @Rani @Dark ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Fleetpaw paused his swatting and looked down at his friend. "If...i-if you're sure." He meowed, setting his forepaws back down. "But you know...I-I wouldn't let you get in t-tr-trouble if you needed to take a nap." He wanted to reassure her, he couldn't imagine how exhausted she must be by now. He didn't really care if he got stung honestly, it'd be worth it if he could get these danged bees to leave. But not even the bees see me as a threat... His shoulders hunched and his ears drooped at the thought of his uselessness.

Then Honeysuckle made the request that he keep talking to her. "Keep talking?" He repeated, as though confirming her request. "L-Like...about what?" It wasn't that they had necessarily "run out" of things to talk about, Fleetpaw just wasn't good at coming up with conversation topics. He particularly wanted to avoid topics about himself, but she explicitly asked him to talk. Oh stars...how am I not gonna screw this up? But before freaking out, he waited nearly breathlessly for Honeysucklepaw's answer.
Honeysucklepaw
She/they | ​6 moons | Windclan apprentice
Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

Honeysuckle shifted her head to make it easier to talk. She smiled softly, "Could talk about your interests. What do you particularly like? What are things you dislike? I'll try to remember so I know what you like and hate or anything in between." Her ears drooped slightly. Once a bee landed on her ear, their ear flicked.

(Sorry for such a short post!)

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Stonetail sat in the clearing

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh dear starclan Crowtooth was wheezing in fear as Egretkit didnt climb down but instead went further up!!!! Was this a panic attack? Was he having a panic attack this felt like what he'd been told a panic attack was like.

How was he gonna get her down now he couldnt climb!!!! Oh stars oh stars oh stars she wasnt even listening to Firestorm either! Wait, maybe said queen could fix this!

"Firestorm can ya climb?! C-could ya like go up an' get her before she falls I dunno if even me catchin' her would stop an' injury at this point oh dear starclan."
Sadly, given the molly was still on the ground beside the deputy he was pretty sure the answer was no, she couldnt climb either.

SO WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO NOW??!?!?!

Resorting to bribery was an easy next step.
"Egretkit please be careful! H-how about if ya come down now Ill get ya a cool raptor talon and yer prey o' choice or honey kiddo! Y-ya just need ta come down carefully an' NOW please little bird."
Please before your poor uncles heart gave out under how hard it was beating.

Aaaaaaand because Crowtooth didnt at all believe that Egretkit would listen to him without before extorting him for everything he was worth the tom quickly hissed a whispered beg to Firestorm to "Go get someone who can climb! Anyone please Ill hover ta catch her if she falls but otherwise I dunno how were gonna get her down I-" ok ok just breath Crowtooth and smile at Egretkit so you dont scare her into realizing how dangerous what shes doing now is.

@Dark @furrensic

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 03:11 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
Maggotpaw sure was a strange cat. It was babbling about Starclan and frogs by the time Cottonkit finally decided he should just sit in the nice warm sun and get this over with. Then they pointed out his tail, it didn’t particularly bother Cottonkit, he’d had plenty of other cats comment on it before.

”Well I was born with it, Twilightstar when she found me on the territory didn’t say anything about me having one and losing it so I don’t think it was eaten.” The little pipsqueak's confidence had returned slightly, now there was a topic to talk about that didn’t include him stuttering out an apology.

He twitched his tail again now, not out of anxiety this time. But instead to simply show Maggotpaw how it worked.

[​​ @nyme ]