Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:21 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Concorde
Today 02:16 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:54 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:46 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Rowan @Marigoldwhisper

PlumShade left the nursery bringing more kits into the nursery, the sleek warrior sensed someone looking at her, she looked over to see owltalon. crying she didn't expect to see the lion heart crying but why? was it elderkits death or something much more, the black warrior made sure all of the remaining kits got into the nursery before going to check on owltalon. PlumShade walked over nearly brushing the Lionhearts shoulder with hers,PlumShade looked back one more time to make sure all of the kits were safe before speaking " Owltalon, dear is everything alright?" she asked them a sympathetic look in her amber eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 64
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Spider. @Marigoldwhisper

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The second he heard the crying he whipped his head back to look at his sister the Lionheart. Then he looked to PlumShade, giving her an ‘are you serious right now?’ look. Obviously she wasn’t alright! Is this what a cat looked like when they were alright? Grieving, crying, lost. Is a cat alright when a kit just got murdered by a hawk? Not even an apprentice. A kit who had family and who didn't get to be a warrior or whatever she may be? That wasn’t alright. That hurt.

He looked back to OwlTalon, sympathy covering his face as he padded closed. “He-hey…shhh…i’s-” he couldn’t even bring himself to say it’s okay. He couldn’t cause it wasn’t okay. What could he do for this poor cat then? Grieving with could…help maybe? He sat beside her. “’ey…lean on me if ya need t’. J-just breath alrigh’?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -

For a moment, Owltalon couldn't hear anything, not a word. She never bottled up her emotions, never. Which lead to some... Odd moments, but she wasn't ashamed of them, not in the slightest. She found it fit to cry when she needed, to yell and scream when she felt she should, to allow herself to be the most authentic she could be. She was raw, with nothing to hide other than her passion for odd prey. And right then, every cell in her body told her it was time to cry, let out the floodgates. Now was the time.

A kit had been lost, two in this whole moon, her son and a cat she didn't even know. She had to whimper at that, shed wet hot tears. Then Plumshade's voiced fizzed into her ears in a lumpy and clouded tone as though she was underwater. Was Owltalon alright? Truthfully, no. But she didn't feel as though that was entirely the right answer either. She was alright, she was alright with bawling her eyes out, she welcomed the tightness in her throat and the stinging in her eyes. It made her feel human. So yes, she was alright. She wasn't crying because she was sad... Well, she was... But she was mostly crying because Starclan knew she needed to.

She gave Plumshade the best smile her tattered maw could muster. "Thanks, mate. I'm grateful fer yer concern but I just need a moment, kay?" She would always appreciate the kindness and warmth that circulated from (most) of the cats in her clan, such empathy shouldn't go unrecognized.

Then there was Rowanmane. She wasn't able to make out the look her gave Plumshade through her tears, but she hoped it was something remotely friendly. Still, he had begun talking to her as well. Words of encouragement, words she appreciated, but she couldn't help but wonder how Elderkit must've felt, getting lifted higher and higher into the air up until the unbreakable force of gravity pulled her down, down, down. Rowanmane should've been whispering such words to Elderkit. Words to guide her through Starclan. Maybe then her last moments would be filled with some sense of comfort as she plummeted instead of pure ugly fear. Oh she cried for her. She cried for Beachkit.

She leaned onto the tom, her head down as tears poured thickly from her clouded eyes. Nothing could've been done. Something should've. Something. But...

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@occultation

Otternose had been thinking of changing her name recently, she didn't want to have close to the same name as her sister who had apparently poisoned ThunderClan. And she didn't understand why her mother had given her the same name as her. So she approached Fadingstar to ask for her name to be changed.

"Uhh- hey Fadingstar? Could I talk to you about something?" she mewed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowy the Chair; Yesterday at 09:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Bluekit looked at her brother and shrugged before padded away from her siblings and sat down beside Rainsong, she was getting tired, with a slight yawn she curled up beside her mother. Her ears moved back and forth as she listened to her siblings talk.

Rainsong looked at her son. Not with a surprise. "No, Shallowkit." she said with a shake of her head. "You are just a kit, and don't have permission." she said softly. "Also it's dangerous at the moment." she meowed, Rainsong didn't know what the news was on the old camp, but she didn't want her kits getting the idea of sneaking out of camp. Rainsong wasn't a stern mother, just overly protective. Always fretting.
@meowmeow fuzzyface
@Bluest+r~

(sorry for the late reply)

Last edited by Aphrodite; Yesterday at 11:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SongkitRiverClan3 moonsshe/her
[ no purrks ]

Songkit followed behind her brother as the siblings made their way over to their mother. "Don'tcha know? The other Clans will get ya," she mewed to Shallowkit with a mischievous grin, playfully batting at his ear to emphasize her point. "Maybe if you had a biiig strong warrior with you, like me and Bluekit-"she turned to her sister, only to find her barely awake. Figures. "Or just me."
Then again, maybe Bluekit had the right idea. With a big yawn, Songkit plopped down close to her sister. "See, mama? It's so boring here that it's makin' me and Blue sleepy all the time."

Last edited by meowmeow fuzzyface; Today at 12:15 AM.