Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:56 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:38 AM
Snowdust Finder!
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 12:33 AM
[p] you're a symphony, I'm...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:32 AM

Old August 27th, 2024, 11:37 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader

· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Wormpaw - @seeingstars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
It was over. Mistlewhisker’s tail lashed furiously as she stalked over to Wormpaw after the meeting. “With me. Now.” She snapped, not even bothering to hide her frustration. Frustration at herself, at Lostspark, at this idiot apprentice for making a stupid decision. But in the end, the blame came to her. She should have taken the responsibility to report even with the odd timeline of events.

Mistlewhisker shouldered into Dawnstar’s den, the sounds of the dispersing crowd trickling in. “Dawnstar. Wormpaw was found at the ThunderClan border just before his ceremony, speaking to a ThunderClan apprentice. Wolfhive, Lostspark and I took care of it, but evidently it was not reported before the ceremony.” If she was demoted for this, she was walking into the ocean. “I apologize for our ineptitude.” My ineptitude. This was the second time this had happened to her. She hoped Dawnstar saved her the humiliation and just executed her right then and there.

[Decided to get this over with instead of waiting until after work sorry for the formatting errorsssss ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; August 27th, 2024 at 02:57 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 02:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
dawnstars question about the poison was answered with a humm, perhaps it had only been rethorical or a expression of disbelief, rookfire couldnt really tell either way. the relatively gentle way their leader explained the kits parents passing to mystery kit was a bit surprising to him, he hadnt expected that kind of response from dawnstar, especially not with how she had been, well, a bit more mean than usual, as of recent. that whole thing was pretty much erased entirely by her threat of death, but rookfire thought he was pretty familiar with threats of that kind by now, and didnt really react with more than mild curiosity for the kits reaction. he would like to see the large feline overpower someone like that though, snapping their spine, quite graphic aye? wouldnt be all that impressive when done to a cat not yet warrior aged but who was he to judge. he wasnt all too happy to be the one to get the kit to mossfreckle and then nightshiver, but he would follow his orders, and didnt really mind the opportunity to see mossfreckle work either. something something about kit checkups perhaps. or just generally checkups on outsiders before allowing them into their ranks.
"will do ma'am" rookfire mewed with a nod, not really specifying whether he was replying to dawnstar or mistlewhisker, tail jerking in a 'follow me' motion before remembering the kit had been a pain, "'s rookfire, we are going to see mossfreckle and you'll get food once youre not gross anymore" he shortly replied to the kits questions, almost regretting he had even bothered, before cornering her to close jaws around the kits scruff again and leave the den to let dawnstar and mistlewhisker discuss.

[ apologies, im a bit late but hiatus kind of threw me off course oups. @Mica @Undertaker @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 27th, 2024, 02:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Dawnstar was unhappy, it seemed. Very, very unhappy. What could she have expected, though?

“If it genuinely turns into a problem, you’re free to take that out on me.” She had it long coming, honestly. So, no surprise there. “I took a risk with Rookfire, I took a risk with Mossfreckle. They may have turned out good out of pure luck, but they were risks to begin with. They are still risks - I cannot guarantee that they will remain in ShadowClan as long as you have. I came across Aspencry, and bringing him back to you in one piece was a risk I chose to take.” A stupid one, but one still.

Her head tilted to the side, misted gaze latching onto the agitated leader. Had she presumed something wrong, on accident? Mixed up her former high rank duties with that of an Enforcer? Huh. Her mind really was frazzled, it seemed. Coughs pointedly at her roleplayer. The only thing she could do now was admit to the very obvious mistake and endure whatever she had to face by the end of it. “My judgement may not be the most sound, I admit. It’s actually definitely not the most logical, especially recently.”

Okay. Perhaps she had made a very grave miscalculation here. Regardless, no choice but to deal with it. “He was once of ShadowClan, he knows how we function. If you want him to prove his loyalty, then treat him the same as any outsider. I brought him to you so he could receive an ultimatum. ShadowClan is one of the strongest Clans in the forest, and it’ll remain that way unless you wanted that to change. A single cat who does not intend to cause any trouble at all will not alter history.” A brief pause.

“You allowed Marigoldpaw to return even after her deflection, albeit with a cost. Her time is ticking, and I haven't been made aware by Mossfreckle or Mistlewhisker about her tasks - nor have I seen anything, so where does she stand? So far, from what I have witnessed, she has done next to nothing - and I have not seen her around camp as of late, either. I know that is a different case. I am aware I have made a decision not of your liking, but I could not have left Aspencry loitering by the border. Why waste a free resource?”

Her claws wanted to tap restlessly against the ground, an agitated tic for when her mind was awhirl, but Lostspark kept them sheathed, counting imaginary taps in her head. She was not sure where and why she stood anymore. Was she shielding her mother, or was she shielding the cat behind her? Either way, she'd stand there regardless. She wasn't going to turn tail and run if there was a punishment to be had. What had she left to lose?

[ @nykyrian - Aspencry / @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old August 27th, 2024, 04:51 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

It was after the meeting ended that Lostspark's attention caught on Mistlewhisker leading the freshly named Wormpaw to Dawnstar's den. Her brow furrowed slightly, the earlier occurance of catching Wormpaw out of camp with the ThunderClanner at the border flitting through her mind.

There hadn't really been much time to report the incident, but if Mistlewhisker was heading in now about it, then so too would Lostspark. If only to show up, or to face any possible repercussions. It was unfortunate timing, in the end.

[ @/Mica - Mistlewhisker / @/seeingstars - Wormpaw / @/Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old August 28th, 2024, 04:27 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Wormpaw • He / it • 7+ moons
It'd been a bit since it'd been caught, it assumed Mistlewhisker had forgotten, or maybe she'd decided it wasn't worth getting into. That was until she showed up 'with me. now.'

great. He thought, his tail tip twitching before his gaze fell on her. The smokey black and white Shadowclan cat figured this was probably about being caught at the border. He rose to his paws, giving her a nod in response.

Wormpaw silently followed behind Mistlewhisker. He wasn't sure if saying anything would help or make things worse. It decided that it'd wait until it was spoken to, before speaking.

The Shadowclan apprentice took a deep shaky breath, attempting to contain the anxiety violently clawing at his stomach. He tried to keep a brave face but felt like he was going to cry, absolutely not, you're not going to cry in front of the leader, you're not some kit anymore-

Well at least... by age you're not some kit anymore. Demotion was probably the best it could hope for, the worst... It shivered at the thought, hopefully it wouldn't come to that. He took another deep breath, trying to keep himself calm as he awaited Dawnstar's response.

{ @Undertaker • @Mica }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old August 31st, 2024, 01:44 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Undertaker

Fishkit|shadowclan kit|two moons|she/her

Fishkit walked in kinda quickly nearly tripping "Hello mizz dawn-st-star" she mewoed looking at the brown leader with her big green kit eyes unblinking "Do you know my papa?" she asked the leader "he's the best papa ever" she said firmly puffing out her chest trying to look confident "my papa found me so he keep me safes" she said fish kit seemed to have a lot to say for a kit bt she was quiet now as a small purr cane from her mouth
Wonderful, a new hairball. Dawnstar eyed Fishkit like she was some sort of disease. She was doing her best not hiss in irritation at the cat and focused on the nonsense spewing from her mouth instead.

"That's great Fishkit. If you want to sing your father's praise why don't you go tell your friends or the queens in the nursery as I don't really care." She said curtly, shooing the kitten away.
[

QUOTE=PINTO BEAN;1631432]

DOVEKIT
{ he/they | 2 moons }
EVERY STEP I TAKE IS A MISTAKE....WHY CANT I JUST BE PERFECT?
ׂ╰┈➤Tiny paws wondered around, looking for something to do for once in his life. He then saw the leader's den. Something he had never been to, he padded towards the open den, seeing dawnstar he tried to act normal, though he wasnt. Unexpectantly he stumbed as he tried to sit down and knocked into something. He watched it fall off something and break as it hit the ground, his heart started racing. HOW DARE YOU BREAK SOMETHING YOU IDIOT KIT BE SMART FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE his mind yelled at him as he panicked. He looked up at dawnstar with a startled look on his face. He knew he would probably get punished, he was so damn stupid. "I-I didnt mean to! I swear!! Please forgive me! If it takes a punishment to forgive me then punish me!" he said anxiously, he wanted to be forgiven, he needed to be forgiven. YOUR NOT GONNA GET FORGIVEN DUMB KIT he shook as his mind told him that. He needed to stay calm though. He didnt need to show panicking infront of his leader, it will show that he is just a weak little kit who lost his mom at birth and is all alone, no siblings as he was the only non stillborn in his litter, no friends as noone wanted to interact with him, i mean who can blame them, he's just a stupid kit who knows nothing about the world yet. He was so hopeless and lonely he even refuses for people to be friends with him even if they try, that's why he has no friends. He stood there waiting for an answer.

{ @Undertaker }
[/QUOTE]
So did the queens just stop teaching kits that the leader's den was off-limits? This was the umpteenth kit who had just walked into her den like they had some right. Dawnstar eyed Dovekit with frustrated amber orbs. The kit proved to be pretty clumsy as well. He stumbled over his paws and broke something or other. Urgh! She stretched as she sat up and padded over to look at whatever he had broken. She didn't get to as the kitten began sputtering and apologizing.

"Hush," Dawnstar snarled in annoyance. "This is why you hairballs don't walk straight into dens without asking permission." Her den was not a playroom for kittens. "Did you come in here for something other than breaking my things?" She let out a long sigh while she began cleaning up the mess he had made of her bones. Dawnstar made a note to herself to go and find another snake to skin later.

"If you're not here for something begone." Since it wasn't anything precious or important to her. She wasn't going to waste her breath yowling at the kitten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Even after he'd grown so much Dawnstar was still larger then life. Pregnancy softened most cats, at least from what Bleedingpaw had heard but the shadowclan leader was no less intimidating, even being a 'soft' as she ever got with the apprentice. She just... towered over all regardless if they were one of the few maine coons larger then her by nature alone, tattered pelt a tapestry of proof of her might.

Shadowclan cats werent afraid of anything however, and he'd pleased Dawnstar today so Bleedingpaw forced himself to not be afraid, sitting up straight (as was possible, he still swayed and bobbled even sitting) and looking the leader in the eye. Plus, again she liked the gift and the golden bengal gave a beaming grin at the approval, unable to stop himself from purring. It probably wasnt a common grin aimed at Dawnstar, a bit to innocent and whole hearted and sunshine-y for shadowclan in general but it was genuine and so very typical for the little tom as he happily replied.
"Im glad you like it! I doubt Im gonna find one like that again but Ill try and make sure the next gift is just as cool! Hmmm maybe something for the kittens to play with to make sure they dont bother you while you do leader stuff? Though Mama has said the only true and best distraction for us was to let us bite someone not her...."

Did that mean he'd just volunteered himself as a chew toy when Dawnstar's kittens were old enough? ....Maybe though he wouldnt complain if that ended up being the case, kittens were fun!

As for the question of the prey.... Well, Bleedingpaw couldnt really stop the pout that formed on his face, puffing up his cheeks a bit childishly. "No its not something I caught... I got a really cool fat gopher on my first hunt I planned to bring to you but when I woke up someone ate it! I shouldve saved it somehow I guess..." In hindsight it was rather foolish to expect his prey still be there and not go to some queens hungry belly but the prey pile was super full of cool stuff right now! Why would someone go for his gopher, cool only because it was Bleedingpaws first ever caught prey, rather then something like the snake he saw on the pile.

"Ill bring you something I caught next time though. Miss Brairsplash says Im actually really good at stealth and Ive already had my first hunting lesson! Im planning on learning advanced hunting next, maybe from Shrewstep if he can? Sleepysunrise says 'diversity of knowledge is key' so I wanna learn from a lot of cats. Oh and Sleepysunrise showed me the territory not long ago! That was super cool.

Mr Pats- uh I mean Mister Hawkbite says my fighting is better then he expected and Im gonna try to be really good at dodging!" because he was never going to be really good at the rest of fighting, despite best efforts. There was only so much adapting one could do to make up for a disability that would never get any better. That he'd gotten so far was impressive enough.

"But advanced fighting is for later. For now Im especially looking at getting swimming lessons or herb lessons from Mama if she can make time because that sounds useful, though shes been rather busy lately so maybe I need to find someone else."
Bleedingpaw loved his Mama he really did but he couldnt keep the slightly sad cast from his voice talking about her of late. Lostspark had just been kind of absent from Bleedingpaws life and the little tom couldnt say why. He wasnt willing to pry either, worried about pushing her away further.

All that was besides the point really. The point was Bleedingpaw was doing very well in training considering potential expectations to the contrary and was eager to keep that going with every lesson from every cat who was willing to train him possible.

@Undertaker
They bite? Dawnstar needed to talk to Lostspark or Nightshiver and learn what one should expect with kittens. Most kittens knew not to bite Dawnstar. She wasn't sure if that would pertain to those who grew up used to her scars and size. If Slytiger ever returned he could deal with these hell spawns and their biting. She wondered if she could train the little parasites to attack on command.

Anyways, the furball was talking about his gopher. Dawnstar didn't think she'd ever eaten gopher before. She was a tad disappointed that it hadn't been brought to her, but with her touchy stomach, she guessed that it was better it hadn't been. It might have gone to waste. Her tastes have been completely off since she started carrying kittens. What tasted good tested bad now and what tasted bad still tasted bad but sat in her stomach better than her usual diet.
The woes of motherhood.

"Well, I can't say that I wouldn't have liked to try gopher. But so long as you've caught something that fills the belly of clanmates. It's a job well done." She perked up a bit after hearing that Bleedingpaw was doing well with stealth and taking lessons with multiple Enforcers.

"I would never expect Wobbles to be good at stealth or hunting, but it's good to hear that you're doing so well with your training. Sleepysunrise is correct. No matter how old you get you should strive to learn and improve yourself. Even if you don't use everything that you learn. If your lessons continue to go well perhaps in due time you'll join your mother and sister among the Enforcers." It was hard not to admire Bleedingpaw's drive. Dawnstar took more pleasure than she was willing to admit in seeing her cats grow and succeed.

"If you want your mother's attention seek her out and get it. Unless she tells you not to bug her or that she's busy, I don't see why you can't ask her. I'm sure she'd like to spend as much time with you as you do with her." Dawnstar advised hearing the note of sadness in his voice. "Considering how we live, clan cats are rarely ever not going to busy with something. We live busy lives so you'll have to insert yourself into Lostspark's if you want some of her time."

Dawnstar was often decently busy with something or other. She didn't normally give her time to any of her cats unless they sought her out or she needed them for something. She doubted she'd be any different with her litter. "Speak of busy, you sound like you have a lot of work ahead of you. I do appreciate our little talk though and the gifts. When you're free tell me about your training and what you've learned." The she-cat permitted Bleedingpaw to excuse himself.
[If you want to end it with this post that's fine, the reply is optional]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader

· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Wormpaw - @seeingstars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
It was over. Mistlewhisker’s tail lashed furiously as she stalked over to Wormpaw after the meeting. “With me. Now.” She snapped, not even bothering to hide her frustration. Frustration at herself, at Lostspark, at this idiot apprentice for making a stupid decision. But in the end, the blame came to her. She should have taken the responsibility to report even with the odd timeline of events.

Mistlewhisker shouldered into Dawnstar’s den, the sounds of the dispersing crowd trickling in. “Dawnstar. Wormpaw was found at the ThunderClan border just before his ceremony, speaking to a ThunderClan apprentice. Wolfhive, Lostspark and I took care of it, but evidently it was not reported before the ceremony.” If she was demoted for this, she was walking into the ocean. “I apologize for our ineptitude.” My ineptitude. This was the second time this had happened to her. She hoped Dawnstar saved her the humiliation and just executed her right then and there.

[Decided to get this over with instead of waiting until after work sorry for the formatting errorsssss ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

It was after the meeting ended that Lostspark's attention caught on Mistlewhisker leading the freshly named Wormpaw to Dawnstar's den. Her brow furrowed slightly, the earlier occurance of catching Wormpaw out of camp with the ThunderClanner at the border flitting through her mind.

There hadn't really been much time to report the incident, but if Mistlewhisker was heading in now about it, then so too would Lostspark. If only to show up, or to face any possible repercussions. It was unfortunate timing, in the end.

[ @/Mica - Mistlewhisker / @/seeingstars - Wormpaw / @/Undertaker - Dawnstar ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Wormpaw • He / it • 7+ moons
It'd been a bit since it'd been caught, it assumed Mistlewhisker had forgotten, or maybe she'd decided it wasn't worth getting into. That was until she showed up 'with me. now.'

great. He thought, his tail tip twitching before his gaze fell on her. The smokey black and white Shadowclan cat figured this was probably about being caught at the border. He rose to his paws, giving her a nod in response.

Wormpaw silently followed behind Mistlewhisker. He wasn't sure if saying anything would help or make things worse. It decided that it'd wait until it was spoken to, before speaking.

The Shadowclan apprentice took a deep shaky breath, attempting to contain the anxiety violently clawing at his stomach. He tried to keep a brave face but felt like he was going to cry, absolutely not, you're not going to cry in front of the leader, you're not some kit anymore-

Well at least... by age you're not some kit anymore. Demotion was probably the best it could hope for, the worst... It shivered at the thought, hopefully it wouldn't come to that. He took another deep breath, trying to keep himself calm as he awaited Dawnstar's response.

{ @Undertaker • @Mica }
Again? Dawnstar narrowed her amber orbs and fixed Lostspark and Mistlewhisker with nasty glares. "You two are supposed to be among my best yet you can't make timely reports. This isn't like either of you, do not make this a habit or you won't like the consequences that follow." Her tone screamed disappointment.

Since it wasn't a normal thing with either of them, Dawnstar would let this slide once. Lostspark and Mistlewhisker were among the few who reported everything to her. Next to Hawkbite, the two were the most frequent visitors to her den. She didn't know what caused them to be late this time, but they had better fix it immediately. It helped that this wasn't clan-threatening news.

"You," She fixed Wormpaw with a heated glare. "Have some explaining to do. What the hell were you doing over at ThunderClan's border and talking with a ThunderClan cat at that!?" The leader gave a dangerous warning snarl.

It would never be a good idea to give Dawnstar even the slightest reason to be suspicious of a cat. When she started wondering about betrayal it often spiraled into an urge to maim or kill whoever she was concerned about. Now with kits, the already unstable feline was that much worse. Her fluffed-up tail whipped behind her and every single one of her large claws was out itching for blood. Dawnstar didn't discriminate when it came to silencing her paranoid concerns. "You lie to me and you'll live to regret it." She promised.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 31st, 2024, 01:48 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

@Undertaker

Fishkit narrowed her eyes growling as she stuck up her small pink nose dawnstar was a meany! she thought walking out with a slight skip in her step
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE], Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Lostspark - @Rose ] [Wormpaw - @seeingstars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker didn't glance at Lostspark as the she-cat followed her, though she was glad for her presence. She had totally forgotten to summon the Enforcer in her frustration, though she knew it would be important for Lostspark to be here for this meeting.

Dawnstar's unleashed words were less damning than the Deputy was expecting, and she would have been lying if she said her heart didn't sag with relief. She would do better from now on.

Mistlewhisker directed her one-eyed gaze to Wormpaw as the newly-named apprentice got a verbal lashing.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!