Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 07:18 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:17 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:16 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Fish
Today 07:13 PM

Old Today, 05:14 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

LEOPARDPURR
RIVERCLAN WARRIOR || 35 MOONS || NO PURRKS || HE/THEY

Leopardpurr listened to Fadingstar's words with a frown. Dusklesf did not seem like the kind of cat to just go share secrets for fun. He seemed like a genuinely loyal member of RiverClan, it was probably an honest mistake. He frowned deeper, hesitating deeply before walking over to the Right side of camp.

Old Today, 05:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: This character’s posts often exhibits triggers such as depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, anxiety, and self loathing

Seabreeze watched as the leader started the meeting smoothly enough. Though when has a riverclan meeting ever been normal. Just apprentices and some what have yous and then it was over. No, it always was about one tragedy or another something there and here. It was so damn exhausting, it's a struggle to get himself to even attend. It was important information but if he felt hopeless about everything around him already going to meetings more often or not leaves him feeling even worse if that was possible. This time, it was about the head lionheart. Duskleaf. Having shared incredibly confidential information. About their location. He narrowed his eyes but kept his gaze on his leader as the other explained that they would be voting on his demotion or not.

His mind immediately went to Dusklion. The night of the gathering and the reveal that the deputy had murdered Fallownose and had led Wind clan to seek the other clans out to massacre Riverclan and drive them from their home. The reason why they weren't home yet after moons, and why they had to move in the first place. Perhaps this wasn't about their former medicine cat, or about their new camp they were soon to move into but with how much the other clans already know about their territory and than some, this was something unforgivable. This was a safe place, for as not great and amazing it was, it was a safe place to hide in case things got bad and now it was rendered useless and stripped of his peacefulness. At any moment a clan could storm them and finish the job. For as much as Seabreeze was quickly losing hopped in his clan, he still loved it and he was still loyal. He was just tired of hoping for nothing. It was draining.

His kindness of voting that Dusklion should stay had been rewarded with log term strife and suffering for moons that they still haven't recovered from. Sure it kept a deputy in her position after so much stability but what was even the point. She went missing, she was found sure, but for a second she could've and did go missing. Perhaps it reminded him that Riverclan doesn't care for kindness. It was a brutal clan that at this point cared for no one. All anyone could do was watch out for their own hide and in this case, as much as he liked the head lionheart, he has officially placed every one of their lives at risk with this... mistake. Who knows what other mistakes could be possible if this was one that came out so easily. No. They can't handle a cat like him in any position of power. Perhaps one day he can return to the rank, prove that he's learned from this. But they can't have cats learning in the rank. What made him different? Would Fadingstar be so forgiving if this was a warrior? Was his leader allowing biases to cloud is vision and that is why he is allowing a second chance over a crime so great?

Be it accident or not, it was treason. Perhaps it was even more dangerous if it was on accident. Seabreeze blinked and got to his paws, his eyes didn't move towards the middle nor to the right. He settled on the LEFT side of camp. He was a risk, even if he didn't mean to be.
[ OPEN ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike was conflicted in this discision to make here. The greedy part of her wanted to vote that he should be kicked out in hopes that the open spot would let her be a lionheart, and maybe the head lionheart. She had to shake her head to get this thought out of her head, though she wasn't going to feel bad for a thought. Cats were inherently greedy but it showed real character to think past greed. Though this was a really tough call to make, also Adderstrike didn't like the thought of execution if this happened again. Duskleaf had revealed critical information but it was an accident..

But should an accident be without consequence? Adderstrike looked around at her other clanmates and wonder who she could trust to take this position instead of Duskleaf. She didn't really like most of the options around here and to be honest she didn't know the other lionhearts well. Yet that didn't discount them from being good candidates in general, it just made it harder for Adderstrike to decide. This information was useless, did Windclan know where this den was exactly? Sure they raided their camp but they didn't go that far into their territory or Adderstrike would have heard of Windclan cats they killed. Adderstrike chewed on her cheek. Duskleaf was a very loyal cat to the clan and did much to help it. Adderstrike knew that she would want to be given a second chance,... And now thinking on its she didn't trust Fadingstar to keep his word on no execution or exile after this vote. With a deep breath Adderstrike picked her side.

Adderstrike has gone Right.

Last edited by Fish; Today at 05:24 PM.
Old Today, 05:22 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

PlumShade sat next to duskleaf shifting her lighter paws as the leader spoke once more..".Duskleaf spilled the location of our temporary camp to windclan" her heart sank as dark fur bristled along her back she snapped her head towards the head lion heart a look of betrayal in her eyes she wanted to yell at him 'How could you' she thought anger building in her about to burst out like a thundering storm, but something came over her from many many moons ago. The warrior took a deep breath it was very foolish of duskleaf to speak about their temporary home but he didnt mean to he was young and she hoped she grew from his mistakes. Plumshades fur laid flat on her back returning to calm dispite duskleaf mistakes he was still a strong lion heart non the less Duskleaf... she couldn't find the words so she stayed silent standing up with a nod of her head moving towards the right. even of he got demoted she hoped he would stay a lionheart
@Concorde

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ⬧︎ ★ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
Plumshade is a warrior of riverclan if she is needed mention me

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 05:24 PM.
Old Today, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Another meeting in this horrific place. Redmire was ready to be DONE with it. It was cramped and hot and these meetings never ended up as anything good. Until this one, apparently.

If it wasn't clear to anyone already where her thoughts were on this: she made a beeline for the left side. "Doesn't matter if it's about Mistyshard or a temporary camp, it's still sensitive information that could've gotten us killed," she spat, tailing lashing as she turned sharp eyes on Fadingstar and then the rest of the Clan. "If you really still trust him with anything important after this, you've got moss in your skull instead of a brain. Abstaining's just as idiotic. He should be done."

[ open for responses ]

Ravenpaw and Rainpaw exchanged glances, both clearly concerned. The twins sat where they were for a moment before rising to their paws. Ravenpaw was about to follow Rainpaw, if for no other reason than because she wasn't sure where she stood. That was, until she heard her mentor Redmire speak. Ravenpaw froze, her blood turning to ice. Killed? In mere heartbeats, images of the cats she loved laying dead flashed in her mind. Rainpaw...mom and dad...even Cloudsong?

Ravenpaw considered this for a moment, whiskers and tail twitching thoughtfully. She finally decided that was unacceptable, and padded over to join Redmire on the left side. She ignored Rainpaw's shocked expression as she passed her sister, and sat resolutely next to Redmire. She knew that if anyone she cared for gets hurt resulting from this careless error, she'd never be able to forgive the culprit. In this case, it was clear that was Duskleaf...though it didn't make her feel good to vote this way.

Rainpaw watched her sister go to left with a horrified expression on her face. She stood there for a moment, still technically in the middle, and considered the weight of her options and why this was happening in the first place. She knew that Duskleaf's mistake was grave, but...she always believed in forgiveness. Rainpaw closed her eyes, not wanting to see Ravenpaw's face, and turned. She padded over to the right side, and sat down, her back towards Ravenpaw. Not because she was upset with her sister, but because she couldn't bare to face her right now. She hated when they disagreed on things like this.

Irisdream's eyes widened in genuine surprise for a moment, but she quickly regained herself. Irisdream's tail-tip twitched to and fro thoughtfully. This was indeed serious. She remembered the bitterness of the battle when they were driven from their homes. A mistake like this put them all at risk again. Kitepaw too...no. This is not forgiveable. Irisdream, despite feeling confident in her decision, rose to her paws with a heaviness. She slowly padded over to the left side. She didn't like doing this to a clanmate, but this kind of error cannot simply be let go.
Old Today, 05:26 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Riversnap
He/They

one moment Riversnap was showing up for a meeting and next moment he was choosing Duskleaf's fate in his role of lionheart. Taking a moment to think, Riversnap then moved to the RIGHT SIDE of the crowd, a goofy grin on hsi maw

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 05:26 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!

Snowdust : RiverClan : he/him : 28 moons
[ no purrks ]

The contents of the meeting managed to fully rouse the light-grey tom. He was at full attention now. How could a Head Lionheart make such a foolish mistake? Sure, Snowdust could be irresponsible and mouse-brained but that's why he wasn't a Lionheart. Someone in that role couldn't be so thoughtless. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but it was a mistake that could've put everyone at risk. RiverClan was already dealing with enough, they didn't need another potential risk to worry about.

Redmire angrily made her point, and Snowdust found himself actually agreeing with her. His head hanging low, he padded over to the left side and sat on the ground. He avoided looking in Duskleaf's direction. As much as he hated the idea of demoting another cat, this felt like the right thing to do at the moment.

Old Today, 05:43 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 68
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For:

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He listened as the words poured from the leaders mouth, getting tender and tender with each thing he said. Now, RowanMane had some decent respect from the head Lionheart, speaking with him a few times…but this? He put the lives of RiverClan warriors in jeopardy. The clan was still in a sensitive state, they couldn’t handle any more losses, but he put them at risk. The warrior was more than unhappy or disappointed. He was furious. They could have lost a lot again by those Windrats that didn’t deserve a clan. He proudly padded to the left side, no regret in his decision.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:54 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderpaw cranes her head around, watching cats pick their sides accordingly. Duskleaf is important—strong. You don't get Head Lionheart without deserving it, and cats who are that good deserve greatness, accolades, special treatment...but what could a cat do to deserve losing that position, if not endanger the clan like this? Salamanderpaw's ears twitch and she feels irritable. She wants this to be black or white: either Duskleaf is bad and awful and deserves demotion for being stupid, or he's good and strong and has earned the privilege of another chance. It...doesn't feel that simple, is all. She hates that. Hates it.

But she gets over herself eventually, slinking to the left side. Someone who messes up this bad once might do it again, great or otherwise. Whew. Her head hurts already, and she's so absorbed with her efforts to grapple with the politics going on here that she nearly misses—

Is that my mom???

Salamanderpaw gawks at Tinytoad, stricken by an uncharacteristic bit of hesitance.

@Desert Rain Frog ; TINYTOAD

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 06:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"My day?" Wisteriawren turned to look at the warrior who'd settled himself beside him. "It's been... um... been..." Saved by the bell continuation of the meeting. Except, there was no salvation to be found in Fadingstar's most recent announcement.

Wisteriawren remained rooted to the spot at her leader's words. Dread washed over her, making her fidget in place, paws anxiously kneading against the ground. It was a mistake. A large one... but Duskleaf had contributed so much to RiverClan.

Was one misstep to ruin his chances forever? She understood demoting him to just Lionheart... not letting him remain Head Lionheart, but... that wasn't an option. Wisteriawren would always have a softer heart than her Clanmates, though.

Wincing slightly at the angry red she-cat's words, the ex-kittypet hesitated a moment as she rose to her paws, taking a single, minuscule step towards the right side when she heard an older warrior's words about Duskleaf remaining a lionheart instead of being demoted outright.

Relieved that she'd not been the only one to think as such, Wisteriawren cast Flowerhunter a last parting glance before shuffling over to stand to the right, but near Sedgeflake.

[ @fenrir - Flowerhunter ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 06:06 PM.