Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:10 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:10 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 06:05 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:03 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:56 PM

Old Today, 04:35 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderstrike came into camp with a few gathered river stones. They were smooth and ready for what evil plans she had. Her eyes then caught a kit near the nursery, so Adderstrike promptly walked over to them. This must have been Troutkit if she was correct. "Hey kiddo, want to cover some rocks with mud with me?" She said before placing the rocks down. Thankfully there was some mud near by. "I think I can make a cat." Adderstrike murmured having absolutely zero artistic abilities.

@Lil'Ember

Troutkit
Moons: 3

(She/her)
Troutkit jumped in shock to the warriors call, the she-cats voice startling the young kit. However, as soon as she turned around and her little brain processed what Adderstrike had told her, a wide smile spred through her muzzle and she bounded towards the warrior. Oooh, ooh, are we going to decorate rocks? Neat!! Can I make one for my momma? I bet she would love one of these...
Old Today, 08:34 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 64
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Spider. @Marigoldwhisper

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The second he heard the crying he whipped his head back to look at his sister the Lionheart. Then he looked to PlumShade, giving her an ‘are you serious right now?’ look. Obviously she wasn’t alright! Is this what a cat looked like when they were alright? Grieving, crying, lost. Is a cat alright when a kit just got murdered by a hawk? Not even an apprentice. A kit who had family and who didn't get to be a warrior or whatever she may be? That wasn’t alright. That hurt.

He looked back to OwlTalon, sympathy covering his face as he padded closed. “He-hey…shhh…i’s-” he couldn’t even bring himself to say it’s okay. He couldn’t cause it wasn’t okay. What could he do for this poor cat then? Grieving with could…help maybe? He sat beside her. “’ey…lean on me if ya need t’. J-just breath alrigh’?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Baneberrypaw was sniffing at a beetle skittering along at her paws. Bap. Bap bap. She gently poked at it with her toe beans as it tottered, blue eyes fixated closely on the little critter. It gave her so much joy to see it big n strong going along. Adoration at the adorable creature bloomed in her belly as she stared at it. When The Storyteller stopped her head and muzzle to the ground, she hadn’t been expecting the shelled insect to clamber right up on her nose and up her muzzle. The delight the rocketed through the apprentice was evident as Baneberrypaw felt it clambering along on her head.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 10:04 AM.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebblesplash does her thing.
Old Today, 02:27 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FLOWERHUNTER
He/Him | Longhaired white and cream cat, blue eyes and belly scarring.

Words drowned out everything around him, barks of orders going in one ear and out the other before he could full process it, she had grappled to his forepaw. It almost made the Warrior giggle but he held his tongue with the current situation. The words that do leave his mouth are quiet, gentle as if they would shatter the grey shecat on impact. "There, there, mate. You're safe, there's nothing you could've done. I promise it's not your fault..." A sorrowful expression on his face as he looks away from the Warrior, his words fade softly, the Leader and Deputy's taking over their place.

"On it, Captain, well technically Captains, anyways!" Flowerhunter nods, ah yes, his own orders to follow through, how lame! Get her to Berrypaw, simple enough. He flicks his tail at the pair, looking back to the grey Warrior that had now released his paw "Alrighty, we've got places to be and people to talk too! Let's go!" Voice trying to take over a more friendly and inviting tone that hopefully brought some sort of joy into the Warrior's life in the current moment.

Blue eyes shifting around the makeshift camp before settling one the area the Clan had deemed was fit for medical practices. "Aye, the adventure drives forwards!" Padding towards it, tail lashing behind him to signal (and invite) Wisteriawren to join him. A smile wide on his maw as he looks at her then back to the "medicine den".

[ @taillow , @occultation , @Rose , @squidz - Berrypaw mention, cause that's where they are heading. ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: Depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, Selfharm

He was doing better. Was. After Cloverpaw's death, he had been rendered useless to the clan, he had a hard time getting out of his nest and hardly did any work with getting his name, he took several tries on his warrior assessment to get his warrior name and had received it late. After that he distracted himself, patrols, work, trying to fix things because he felt like that would be what Cloverpaw would want from him, and surely enough things started to look up for a bit. He was more active and social. He was chosen by Birdsnow and Fadingstar to be a lionheart alongside Owltalon and at first he had been an okay one. Everything was fine. Not great but fine. Then Birdsnow stepped down. And maybe that had been the start of his relapse.

Everything started moving so quick, and for a cat named after his speed and tendency to flee, he couldn't really keep up. Fadingsun and Dusklion, more lionhearts, then things started to be fixed. After yet another high rank set back. Then there was the execution. There was the gathering and the reveal that Dusklion had murdered Windclan's deputy, and had invoked an entire war on them that ended with a massacre and then being drive from their home. Being sent to the mountains to try and escape. Their territory invaded, he knew from the scents. He was so tired. His apprentice acting up and since then he hasn't seen Duckpaw around, maybe he scared him. Maybe he was going to end up like Rabbitpaw and never show again. He didn't care about that, and that scared him. It scared him how much he didn't care anymore.

Things happen to him and he genuinely can't find it within himself to care about anything. Dusklion going missing. Fadingstar getting poisoned and almost dying. Mistyshard stepped back after leaving Berrypaw to do her job for her for so long. His thoughts went before Mistyshard, the apprentice that had been in a similar situation and how she just disappeared. He was so tired, and he didn't care. Though he couldn't care, if he did then there was no way he would even be breathing anymore would he? If you care too much in a world like Riverclan then you'll be ripped apart from the inside out. If you care too little then you lose track of a purpose and now you are doing the same thing. It's a tightrope, a balance, and its' suffocating. Seabreeze lacked the ability to balance. This isn't the first time that he didn't have a will to live, and before he stuck around because he didn't want to disappoint Cloverpaw by being reunited with her so early. Now that didn't even buffer the overwhelming urge to just go to sleep forever. To never open his eyes again in this life that he doesn't live, he just survives. And he is so tired of surviving.

That should scare him. Death should scare him, but it doesn't. Seabreeze didn't care if his wounds were reddened from infection, he welcomed the pain.He didn't care as he felt the different tiredness of illness settle over his body, at least it distracted him from the depressed tiredness. He didn't care that he wasn't a good lionheart, he didn't care that he left Adderstrike to do his job for him. He didn't care about the cats around him. He didn't care that a kitten had gotten swooped. What does it all matter to a dead corpse walking. Cloverpaw was more alive in Starclan than him walking the living world. His so-called younger brother was missing and the Cloverpaw clone hadn't really been around. Every time things seemed to be okay for just a fraction of a second, life reminds him that he was nothing but a punchline to it.

Seabreeze opened his dull, blue eyes as he twitched his paws where they lay under his head. He was curled up in the corner of the twoleg den. He remembered coming here before. As a lionheart finding event. It's surprising how hopeful that version of him was and how he didn't see it like that. 20/20 in hindsight and all that. He used to think he was going to get better because he was already improving. He was happier and more optimistic than he had been in moons, seasons even. And now look at him. The lowest he's ever been. The world around him was muffled, and his vision blurry as he looked at the shapes of cats move about in the dark den. The kits were in here until they moved to the real camp. He was watching them, that's what he told himself. Watching the kits and queens just in case because there was a hawk. Though he knew it was because he can't get himself up to do anything.

He could hardly see through his eyes at the kittens he was supposed to be watching, blurriness and sleep and a certain lightlessness that left them borderline useless to the already lazy task he's assigned to himself. Perhaps he was more than just tired sick, maybe he was really sick. Though he didn't deserve treatment, or to bother Berrypaw about it. Why use limited resources on a cat doomed to die any day now. Maybe Dusklion and Fadingstar would get annoyed with him. He hasn't done a single good thing lately, and he has failed an important patrol. Maybe they would do the world a favor and get rid of him like they got rid of Fogmuzzle or whatever her name had been. He couldn't be bothered to remember. Maybe he'll just skip the middle man and take his own claws to his throat. He's killed someone before. How would killing them be different from killing himself? They would both be deaths in defense of his clan. A faulty lionheart wasn't something they needed right now.

Though one fact about Seabreeze has persisted his entire life without fail. He was a selfish coward. He would never give himself the death in dignity that killing himself would be. He would only be able to play things risky until something did the job for him. The lionheart closed his eyes again and laughed bitterly. The noise coming out raspy and rough with the disuse his voice has faced recently. The noises around him were a cacophony. Though it reminded him between a moment of his own thoughts filling over the noise, of where he was. If he were to allow himself to die here then he would probably traumatize the kittens. He shouldn't do that. That would mean that he has to get up though. He opened his eyes again, they were ever so slightly more focused this time, at least compared to what he was seeing just a moment before.

Okay. One step at a time. He twitched his paws again, willing them to listen to him and carry him out into the territory. The next step was twitching his ears and slowly regaining feeling in his body limb by limb. He lifted his head up and was immediately flooded with deep rooted exhaustion, he just slept away the morning. His body was so greedy. He... he was so selfish. He placed a paw down, paw pads pressing into the oddness of the twoleg den, and then the next. He lifted himself up, his front paws lifting his front have up, his hind legs took a moment to kick in but he was soon enough on all four paws and awake enough to start walking towards the exit of the den. Through the threshold he saw his clan. He felt sorry for the kits born into this hell. Maybe his clan wouldn't be hell on earth anymore, but Seabreeze wasn't sure if he'll be around to see that.

He didn't give much time to stare at cats actually living before he started to walk through the groups. Planning to head into the territory. Who knows, maybe something moved in when they were gone and none of the patrols have found it yet and then he could have a run in with it. Nothing like some friendly company after all. He sarcastically laughed to himself again. The world moved from open-ish around the twoleg den, to dead quiet. He didn't even recognize this place without more effort than what should've been necessary. He was heading towards the general territory he thought. He wasn't heading towards any specific landmark if he was remembering properly. Though knowing him, there was a high chance he wasn't.
[ @burntToast || Bc you were interested in chat ]
[ Semi-open, VM me first ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 04:34 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy
active purrks used: mind reader

There was so much to keep track of lately - kits getting scooped up, borders overmarked, apprentices being snooty - that the deputy was just sitting at the entrance of the twoleg den, admittedly zoning out a bit. So many thoughts rattled around inside her brain that made it hard to focus on one particular one, let alone the territory that stretched out before her. A glossy look covered her eyes as she sunk further into her mind, trying to organize or at least make some sense of the past few days.

If she wasn't so on-edge since returning to their territory, and if the desire to protect her Clan wasn't so strong, she likely wouldn't have even noticed as Breezy stepped out of the den. But his paw steps alerted her and she shook her head, glancing to the side. "Breezy?" He looked... terrible. Red lining along his wounds was what first caught her eye, as well as the smell. Infected, for sure. She wrinkled her nose and got to her paws, trotting ahead to intercept him before he could move out very far from the den entrance.

She was reminded of his absence from the border patrol, and though at her first her features were contorted into anger, that all vanished when she saw his face. She didn't know how she knew, but something was wrong. Very, very wrong. There was a shift in her gaze as it became inquisitive, peering at the Lionheart. "...What's wrong?" She couldn't tell what it was but judging by his expression and appearance and just... a general gut feeling, Dusklion felt like perhaps starting with her frustrations in him wasn't the best at the moment.

[ @Dolomedes ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 05:22 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Otternose snoozed. Hollytail existed. Featherkit snoozed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably