Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by ollie
Today 05:14 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 04:55 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:54 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:46 PM

Old August 30th, 2024, 11:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Smallpines

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Starfall @babysith

Yeah. That made sense. With a roll of his shoulders, the calico followed the leader. It was true they had a lot, somethin about non-stop predators and geeze they really needed to figure out that problem. Where were they all coming from? Couldn't be from StarClan, because they aren't real...except Asterdance, he's for sure up there somewhere.

The deputy looked around. Where was an obscene, aggressive, obnoxious spot for him to scent? Why not fight fire with fire. They too had trees on this side. So he too, could scratch the living hell out of it. So that's exactly what he did. The tree was now shredded, but it was classier because he's simply built like that. Scratching and scuffing up the dirt and stone around that same area for extra measure.

Silently he turned to look at Bumblestar, a brow quirked. A silent question of 'How outrageous do we want me to get?'

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 31st, 2024, 04:21 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

@dino. @Starfall

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Of course." She dipped her head and turned away from the group, marking as she walked along the boarder. Wherever the Riverclan scent was strongest, she intended to mask it with that of her own as best she could. They may have returned, but it would be made clear that nobody was particularly happy with the fact.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old August 31st, 2024, 06:44 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

No questions. Something akin to pride enveloped the deputy as she glanced over the warriors she had called to come with her. For the first time since she had assumed the position as the Clan's deputy, Dusklion truly felt like one. A deputy, that is. Tasked with helping lead RiverClan - her Clan - back to glory and greatness, having the future of her Clanmates entrusted to her. The thought of it made her think back to all of the cats she was doing it for; Bites 'n Fury, Lions 'n Fluffs. Kite...fly...

She had learned a lot since that fateful day, that fateful patrol. It was time to rid RiverClan of these vile fish-stealers and secure the river once more.

With a nod and signal to get into position and get ready, Dusklion picked up the fish and slowly crept towards the bank. Her blue eyes kept locked on the otters splashing about in the water, paying her no mind yet. Wordlessly she set the plump fish down before scooting back. Once she was sure she was out of sight of the otters and the fish, she scoop a rock up in one of her paws, tossing it out to make a noise and alert the creatures.

. .

. . .

Eventually from her hiding spot she watched as one otter was peering curiously at the fish. Two more were following it, while a four remained in the river. "Come on, come onnnn..." Dusklion murmured under her breath, muscles coiled and ready to spring. Blue eyes watched intently as the first otter approached the fish while the other two slipped out of the river behind it. As soon as it got its grimy little paws on the fish...

"NOW!"

Charging from her spot Dusklion dashed towards the otter with the fish, and for the first time she saw how big they truly were - and they were massive. There was the briefest flash of doubt but already her claws were colliding with the creature, who had noticed her and was now screeching. With how slippery and wet they were it was difficult to find purchase, and as she tried to regroup a sharp smack to her head send her stumbling back dazed.

Had... had they always been this big??

[ @Neptune. @ace. @Idiotic.Bean101 @alec @burntToast - this will be the posting order! once another round goes by i will let you all in on a small secret regarding this patrol, muahaha @BEAR. for your two spies, in my next post i'll also mention you for wolf! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old August 31st, 2024, 08:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh, this was going to be good.

Wolfhive wished he had a snack for what he was witnessing. One would think the Deputyfish herself would have learned something from his own encounter, but no! She was making his same mistake - just with more cats.

He stayed where he was, concealed on ThunderClan's side, for now. No point in getting his paws involved unless it was needed - the river wasn't that easy to cross, especially not with riled up otters, 'n unless he actually had an opportunity to assist there was no point in trying.

[ @taillow / unimportant post just a reaction ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
26 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Once in position, Larkwing waited for the action to start with baited breath, tail tip twitching behind her in anticipation. And then it started. An otter poked its head from the water and seemed to scent the fish and - stars - it's so much bigger than she'd thought. In her mind, Lark had been imagining them to be about the size of a large cat, but they were so much bigger than that. Dusklion called for the battle to begin, though, and the only thing Lark could do was obey as she rushed into the fray, flanking the very same otter Dusklion had targeted.

It was big and unwieldy, though, and she had a hard time even figuring out where the best place to claw was going to be, so she decided to aim for its legs. Take out the legs, and it won't be able to move around as freely. Hopefully. That in mind, Larkwing aims a slash at the otter's back achilles with needle sharp claws, praying to any cat that would listen that the attack lands.

[ @taillow || @ace. || @Idiotic.Bean101 || @alec || @burntToast ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She had stared at the water below, watching flickers of the creature could be seen swimming around and about. There's no sound other than the rustle of the tree leaves and breathing cats beside her. Otherwise, it was silent. A long and quiet wait. Floodsight calmly gazed upon the river with anticipation building up within her. Her paw gripped into the ground, ready for anything to happen. The anticipation held on as she watched the deputy throw a rock into the water.

One.

Then two, then three. And there was more in the waters below.

And suddenly a loud voice rang. Now! Floodsight watched a large creature slink out of the water. It looked like an earless cat. Now who said it was supposed to be some water rat? Her dim blue eyes narrowed as she swiftly made her way down as fast she could. Her claws dragged out, ready.

As she got closer, the real size of the otter had come to surprise her. She took a deep breath and follow the others down just to see Dusklion looked a little dazed, stunned. 'What is she doing?' Suddenly, Larkwing had slashed the otter's leaving it screeching. The stars awful sound of a large thrashing animal. She'd aimed her claws directly at the otter’s face. It was getting a little dangerous for comfort and she had hoped it would back up a bit. 'Oh stars...'

"Snap to it," She had backed up beside the deputy and snapped in a voice that was way louder than her usual soft tone. Slightly wincing, not meaning to respond that loudly. But situation was a little too dire for the usual soft voice, and she can't have Dusklion just standing there. Not when there was 1..2..3..4..just a lot of otters to deal with.

[ @Neptune. @taillow @Idiotic.Bean101 @alec @burntToast ]

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 01:08 AM.
Old Today, 09:02 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-ACTIVE

-----------------------

Caveclaw had waited patiently, before an otter had finally come out.
And then a lot of other ones did.
They were a bit bigger than expected, but she was sure this group could handle it.

The lykoi-mix kept her paw steps silent as she decided to grab one from behind.
She analyzed for a good spot to latch her long claws into.
And then, she leaped onto the back of what had been the first otter to emerge. She aimed to dig claws in, and drag them down the creatures back.
Now to see if it was effective.

@alec - @burntToast - @taillow - @Neptune. - @goodacacia

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Today, 01:24 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 32moons | killer aptitude t3 ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
a quiet "oh stars" escaped jayfrosts mouth, going unnoticed by its owner, who usually very much did not like that word in his mouth but was too focussed on figuring out how to not die at the moment. the fear peaked, causing jayfrost to go tense for a moment, before shifting into what could only be described as a adrenaline fuelled 'fight or flight' response except flight had never been an option, bleeding tension into the ground with every leap he took towards the otters. since they appeared to mostly aquatic jayfrost expected slick pelt, not unlike a rough fish and quickly discarded the idea of trying to hold onto one for a longer time to selecting a hit and run technique. his stamina was honestly not the best and he still felt like he was dying after exertion sometimes which was probably to blame on the damage he took on rugged range moons ago, but he thought holding out, alternating between dodging and striking could be done.
with dusklion and larkwing targeting the same otter, jayfrost chose the runt of the group for himself, aiming to take it out as fast as possible whilst the others were kept busy by his patrolmates, the less otters still striking at them with teeth bared and slick claws reaching for feline flesh the better. he was pretty convinced that he would be able to deal with it alone but tried to not stray from realism. his chosen otter, still dripping from recently emerging, was currently on the path to insert itself into dusklions fight so jayfrost didnt wait a second longer. charging at the animal only to change directions a few lengths in front of it, attempting to get access to its hind legs and quickly drag a clawed paw through flesh before continue running in the same direction, hoping to attract and keep its attention and spread out the fight to avoid surprise attacks. if the otter followed, jayfrost would wait until it lunged, then aim to claw at its eyes in an effort to reduce its vision and allow him an easy advantage.

[ dont know if we are supposed to decide the outcome of the attacks so i left my stuff open ended...
@burntToast @taillow @Neptune. @Ace. @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 02:46 PM
work is never done

[ THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTTER RP. ]

Wolfhive hadn't missed them leaving, but in his current state keeping up with idiots was getting drastically harder. The Clan was on lockdown, what the hell were they thinking? That they could mosie in and out without issues? Hell no.

They were out of sight when he left camp, but the trail was strong enough for him to follow. Through the woods, past the creek... to Smallpines? Wait.

Was that blood?

Wolfhive stepped through ThunderClan's brush to examine what lay ahead. Coldfang's body was slumped against the ground, blood pooled around him. It seemed his throat had been slit.. and the culprit?

All he could smell in the breeze was RiverClan.

Old Today, 03:14 PM
work is never done

Of course the fish would cause issues shortly upon their return! Of COURSE, they would learn nothing from their exile! Wolfhive's fur bristled, his hackles raised as he stepped around Coldfang to view the scene more clearly. A trail of blood ran along the bank, possibly from his killer.. it looked closer to blood droplets than if it'd come from Coldfang staggering.

He couldn't wait to report this to Bumba, last time he fought RiverClan he hadn't been able to kill any of those pieces of fox dung and now he had a reason to paint their rivers red. He hadn't liked Coldfang very much - he'd been too similar to Tigerkit for his tastes, but a ThunderClan cat was a ThunderClan cat.

Wolfhive tried to taste the air once more. It was harder for him - given his sickness the lesser notes were missed - and to his confusion the RiverClan scent was gone, as if it'd just vanished. The wind had changed directions, and no longer was blowing the strong, overmarked stench of RiverClan over the border...

Oh.

His fur lied back, and he licked his chest fur from mild embarrassment. Good thing no one was around to see this !!! He couldn't be caught dead making such a dumb mistake because of a scent in the breeze. Well... damn. There went his plan to spill some fish blood. Wolfhive wasn't looking to cause issues with them, he just wanted to finish issues they caused.

So what had happened?

The lack of any other odd scent among the blood meant that it was likely a ThunderClan cat who committed this act, but Applefang had been the only cat with Coldfang and she was unaccounted for. In his initial assumption, he had completely forgotten and overlooked that detail - and now things were actually adding up. Though something could have led Applefang to attack, the end result remained: she'd killed Coldfang and fled.

Wolfhive was in no state to go hunting someone down through the woods. Hell, apparently he couldn't even tell scents apart well enough to know when breeze carried it. He grumbled to himself, irked by this added mess, and moved to roll Coldfang's body into the river. He wasn't sure if otters actually liked eating cats, but hey - here was a free snack if so! Had Coldfang been a better Clan-mate, or even if he just listened to the damn rules, maybe Wolfhive would've bothered hauling him to Willow's Rise. But he was now... what he always was.

Dead weight.

Wolfhive watched the body bob in the water briefly, red streaking the water - this isn't how he imagined making their rivers run with blood - before he turned and left. He'd have to release the hounds to track Applefang down, but first he'd let Bumba know.