Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 03:11 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Kix
Today 03:09 PM
Kindness and Hope Will...
Last post by SoulJoy
Today 03:08 PM
Burnedpaw's Everything...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:07 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:04 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:33 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: reconstruction

@BEAR.
Porcupinesilk walked over “I promised I would help when it first collapsed so here I am."
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Annoyed

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop purred as Breezepool made his way to her side. She chuckled softly at his comment. ´´No, I don´t think so. Wolfhive is our Head Hornet, anyway, as well as Bumblestar´s son. Of course he´s going to be thinking of the camp,´´ The broad-shouldered tabby stretched each leg in turn. ´´Besides, it gives us something to do, at least.´´

[ @Apollo. ]
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Stretching out her stiff muscles, Nightgaze plodded over. Dark pelt fluffed and messy from sleep (half normal.) She'd been a bit tired lately but that couldn't stop her, even if she did like snoozing. There was an overhaul of work to be done with all the problem Thunderclan had been facing lately and there was no way she could afford to slack off. A break would've been nice...huh, looked like Wolfhive needed one too.

Pride briefly bubbled in her chest at the appearance of so many clanmates eager to help out. That's what she liked about her clan, they worked together like clockwork. Though the small hornet would've liked to spend bit longer being heavily patriotic, Nightgaze couldn't help but notice the condition of her friend. Wolfhive looked...weird. There was just something wrong...he didn't look himself.

Concern creased her features as she studied the grey tabby, equally puzzled and worried. Slinking through the crowd, the black molly appeared close to his side, blind to his attempts to distance himself. "Hey, Wolfy, ya alright? You just don't look...right." Nightgaze stated the obvious. Sickness wasn't something she was very familiar is, she'd been luck to be mostly healthy throughout her life, though Wolfhive was clearly ill. Anyone could see that.

@BEAR.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 11:36 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The turnout wasn't too bad, though Wolfhive did wish more apprentices had come. Part of this was their den after all! He didn't miss Maplekit's presence and lil stick, but had to debate on where to stick her in the groups - if at all. "Had.. better days." Even the slightest of breezes now made him shiver, and Wolfhive sniffled as he wiped his muzzle with his paw. "Don't think... should get.. too close,.. but can or.. organize at least." Why did talking feel exhausting and have to hurt right now? Ugh.

Goldenpaw's comment made his ear twitch; at least he could do that without being in pain! "You don't.. look so hot.. yourself." At least he could see some amusement in it, not bothered because yeah, he felt nasty. He furrowed his brow at Antpaw's "do we get anything?" question but didn't push it. Of course they got something - a den quicker! Granted, not all would be helping with that specifically; there was more to the damages beyond the apprentice den.

The presence of Snakepaw made his pelt itch. He hadn't seen her since he demoted her and told her to get out of his sight, and apparently she'd done a damn good job of it. He wasn't sure how he felt about her now that the initial anger subsided, but he was definitely uncertain of her capabilities.. Maybe she'd be smarter now that she knew her stupidity had consequences. If she went out for sticks and came back with a freaking tree, he might beat her with it. Similarly, if Nightwhisper went out for ferns and came back with flowers Wolfhive might use them to choke him. His patience for nonsense today was very, very thin - if they thought the herb patrol was rough, he wasn't sick then.

But! As long as cats did their genuine best, it'd probably not be an issue.

"All.. the dens.. need some sort.. of repairs. They... all leaked.. during the storm.

"Gonna split.. you all.. into groups. If.. if there's.. an issue,.. give me.. a holler."
Wolfhive would deal with it, and probably lose what little of his voice he had left in the process.

"Risingstorm [ @Spider.], Porcupinesilk [ @HerbalTea],.. Antpaw [ @Badwolf], Beachpaw [ @Fawn],.. Mallowpaw [ @kittycatburmise], Brindlepaw [ @gs29513].. you're all.. gonna work on.. the apprentice den.. Clear the... debris.. and then.. rebuild." The reason so many cats were for this: it'd be a lot of work, mainly. The other dens had significantly less damage to them though Wolfhive did want them to be checked thoroughly to prevent another disaster. "Rising.. Less leaf,.. more stick." It was meant to be lighthearted, but a reminder that Risingstorm's attempts of fixing up the den previously were very not-structurally sound.

"Seafin [ @PINTO BEAN],.. Acornfall [ @Luna16], Goldenpaw [ @nyme].. work on.. the warrior den." There wasn't much to say on this, admittedly. Seafin and Acornfall should both have an idea on the damages.

"..Cedarstrike [ @babysith], Skunkridge [ @Idiotic.Bean101],.. Cypresspaw[ @Eucalyptuspaw], Snowpaw [ @snowflake.], check on.. the medicine.. den. Don't.. let anyone... mess with.. the herb storage." This was mostly to Cedarstrike. It wasn't necessarily that he didn't trust the apprentices, but he wanted the den as undisturbed as possible. Between the sick and injured, moving herbs to a weird spot could be the difference between life and death.

"..Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa], Skylark [ @Cinderspirit], ..Burnedpaw [ @Luna16], you're on.. nursery duty.. Maplekit [ @Splint] can.. help you." He had debated who to put with Nightwhisper and Skylark, but wanted to keep Snakepaw away from Nightwhisper. The herb patrol crew had failed to see the issue with her behavior and he wanted to avoid any further enabling of dumbness. As for Nightwhisper himself, Wolfhive figured he'd vibe best with the nursery since he acted so kid-focused.

"..Breezepool [ @Apollo.], Larkswoop.. [ @paedyn], Snakepaw [ @Concorde].. look after.. the elders' den.. it ain't as... bad as.. the others.. but it .. still needs work." Wolfhive was curious to see how things would go between Larkswoop and Snakepaw, admittedly.

"Nightgaze [ @Morrigan], Peachpaw [ @nyme], Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn].. the leader's den.. was leaking. When.. you're done,... see if the... apprentice den crew.. needs help." He had wanted to stick both his apprentices with Nightgaze, but figured it might be best if he split them up. Alpinepaw wouldn't care too much where she went, this he knew very well.

Wolfhive would pool on the ground like the wicked witch when water splashed her. Talking was exhausting, existing was exhausting. he just wanted to sleep. if they finished, they could bother him then. if they had issues, he'd come.

but for now. involuntary crash.
-----
-- Important OOC Note --
If I missed someone, please let me know! I tried to make sure I addressed everything needed / assigned everyone who posted, but as of writing this I'm simply exhausted and could've missed something. If you tell me I can edit my post!!

Your cats have been assigned specific dens to work on! All dens have some form of damage, whether it's from wind tearing pieces away, water, or something else. The details can be largely up to you as long as the damage isn't super severe.

The apprentice den is completely collapsed, and due to excess water the ground is especially soggy where it once was. The cleanup and repair crew assigned is expected to remove the debris they can, but it may be a good idea to have the den rebuilt on the other side of the scorched tree.

Medicine Cat Den and Leader Den posts can go here to avoid flooding their respective threads, but for the repairers of the other dens: you can post in those threads if you wish to help keep things more organized! Have 1 cat from your patrol report back to Wolfhive when you're finished.

Repairs are due by 9/12 @ 11:59 Eastern Time. If you need an extension, please tell me ASAP or Wolf will kick ur booty
Old Today, 11:50 AM
yellowfang plush

Bump Policy: Whenever lolz ^^
My Mood: Spooky

OH WAIT IGNORE THIS I DIDNT READ THROUGH

Last edited by Splint; Today at 11:53 AM. Reason: Ignore this! Sorry!
Old Today, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

SEAFIN
{ he/they | 20 moons | bisexual }
Seafin nodded in respect to wolfhive when he finished talking. "Aight lemme get these kiddos rounded up and then we will head to the warriors den, i havent seen the damage but heard it was ruff, just not as bad as the apprentice's den." he said as he looked around for acornfall and goldenpaw. "Acornfall and goldenpaw get your asses over here! We cant just wait all day! We got work to do."

@Luna16 @nyme -after yall post we are heading to the warrior's den thread and starting.-

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 12:34 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

@Spider. @Fawn @kittycatburmise @gs29513
Porcupinesilk nodded before turning to their clanmates “The sooner we clear the debris, sooner we can get it done."
Old Today, 01:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Shockhoney had been sitting a little ways away, debating whether she was supposed to offer to help or not. (More like her roleplayer being indecisive). So by the time she’d made up her mind, Wolfhive had already begun assigning cats. Oops…

Speaking of… huh? What had happened to Wolfhive. Actually, more like… “Get up, Lumpyhive. Meltyhive? Sleepyhive? You can’t sleep in the middle of giving orders. You have to boss me around for something too.” Shockhoney attempted to prod the older cat a couple of times. Poke. Poke. Poke. “Get uppppp. Are you dying? If you die can I take your Hornet spot instead?”

[ @/BEAR. - Wolfhive | ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 01:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"oh, shockhoney..." he stirs, though he doesn't want to. if he never got up again wolfhive wasn't sure he'd mind, not in this state. "maybe... don't do.. that. don't want... you .. sick."

[ @Rose ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Acornfall nodded at Wolfhive's instructions. "Hope you feel better soon, sir!" He meowed, his voice an attempt to be both supportive and cheerful. He then turned to locate Seafin, beaming brightly when he found him. He was already bounding over when his clanmate called his name. "I'm ready to go!" He announced.

Burnedpaw dipped his head to Wolfhive, not hesitating to locate the leader of their group, Nightwhisper. He gathered among his fellow clanmates assigned this task, and dipped his head to them. "I'm ready." He mewed coolly.

[@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Nightwhisper]
[@Splint - Maplekit]
[@Cinderspirit - Skylark]