Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:16 PM
MentorsNeeded!
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:07 PM
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:07 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:04 PM
[RC Finder] “Wendy bird!”
by Rose
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:03 PM

Old Today, 08:26 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Oliverat was stunned in thought, everybody else got to fight and he was just kicked away?! But it was for the apprentices safety so he cared nout.“Right, kiddas when the fight starts proper, we leave an' I will report to Fadin' if you come back here." He looked at the two cats gathering already.
Old Today, 08:49 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw watched, as the first wave groups advanced.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_5moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 09:08 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive

--------------------

Dogs.
Fantastic.
It's fine, they were things that could be dealt with by this amount of cats.

Caveclaw listened as Fadingstar called out the groups. Heroneye was leading herself, Primrosepaw, and Lilyglide.
Caveclaw followed Heroneye with a respectful nod.

They soon arrived to attack the dog, and Heroneye was dodging around to go for its side.
That gave Caveclaw an idea.
They moved to the other side of the dog, aiming to latch long claws into it's skin.

@paedyn - @RainFall Wonders - @Fits

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Today, 09:09 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's head shot up at Fadingstar's call, a bit caught off guard. To be honest, she had been a bit lost in thought. Where could RiverClan's new camp possibly be? How could it ever replace what they had lost? Heroneye didn't exactly have any bright ideas of her own, and even if she did, she didn't doubt they'd be shut down quickly. It wasn't as though she had any particular authority on the matter, after all. So she trudged along like that, lost in that fog of regret that seemed all too familiar to many RiverClan warriors now.

But the leader's words seemed to offer the haggard Clan an answer. A location ordained by StarClan, huh? What did that mean, exactly? Though Heroneye supposed she had no right to question their authority; if anyone knew the best course of action, it was probably their seemingly omniscient ancestors from the Stars. Probably, they weren't being led to their deaths or anything like that. RiverClan had had quite enough of that, thank you very much. At the very least, judging by Fadingstar's description, the camp was fairly safe and secure.

Except for the dogs. Great, there were dogs, and if RiverClan were to claim that spot for themselves, they were going to have to fight for it, naturally. Was this spot really so special? Did it really warrant the injuries (or deaths, StarClan forbid) that were about to occur? Heroneye couldn't be sure--nobody could, she supposed--but if this were the path RiverClan were choosing, she was coming, too.

It seemed that she was to lead one of the patrols: number five, one of the ones that would actually face the dogs. Though part of her was certain that she'd find a way to mess this up royally, the other was convinced that wanting anything other than to sacrifice herself for the sake of her Clan was utterly selfish, which she simply could not allow.

"Primrosepaw, Lilyglide, Caveclaw--over here," Heroneye called simply. Hopefully, her patrolmates would come quickly.

When it came time to attack the dogs, she ignored every cowardly thought that entered her mind, pelting up to her patrol's designated dog with gritted teeth and unsheathed claws. She attempted to dodge around the front of the mut to rip her claws along its flank as she went.

( @paedyn - Primrosepaw ; @RainFall Wonders - Lilyglide ; @Idiotic.Bean101 - Caveclaw )

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Patrol action!

============

Lilyglide came to call as swift as a hawk snatching a kit. Then she padded over to Heroneye quickly. though anxious due to the stress of the trip itself, I mean she's not good with large movements. but thankfully she's become calmer over time. letting out a sigh calming herself as she called back"Heroneye." she spoke plainly with a nod. the white shes soft yellow gaze looks over at the cat who called her over. seeing them attack the dog.

She sighed softly as she prepared to fight the dog. she darted off quickly after the patrol leader. unsheathing her claws over-analyzing how to attack it directly enough to hurt it, over observance is one of the things she does a lot. the neck would be too hard to reach, she could go from the front. It would be risky but it may just she nodded as she prepared an attack.
using the terrain around to her advantage similar to how she trained her app she pounced out digging her claws into the dog's front leg, if she could hurt it enough it may be easier to fight. then running quickly to the side and attacking the other flank.

she gaze darts around to look for the rest of the patrol hoping they also shall arrive soon. It's going to be hard to take the dog down with just the two of them She's aware of that at most. she hopes she can get back to her apprentice. She still has so much to teach them, and falling here would be the worst outcome. A valid worry as any. Shaking the thoughts away by shaking her head.

other Patrol mentions
@Idiotic.Bean101 -Caveclaw
@paedyn -Primrosepaw

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; Today at 09:14 AM.
Old Today, 10:43 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Aspenpaws greeting caused an involuntary purr out of the warrior, dandelionhies bright and friendly. His cheery attitude was well met. “Yes, it is quite sad to leave the old camp behind, isn’t it? Well, new adventures are something I can’t resist!” Goldfish remarked, flashing Aspen a grin. But inside she felt almost the same. The place she had grown to call home throughout her life.. but the new camp would offer a fresh start. That was better than staying in their old camp. As she walked, Fadingstar began speaking again. A CLIFFSIDE camp? Well, she was sure it would be fine.. right? Oh, of course it would! It wasn’t like it would be easy for kits to get around anyway. But the apprentice beside her shared his near opposite opinions. Goldfish listened, yes, but simultaneously kept a lookout for the camp. Every time she would feel lucky… nothing. Sigh.

“Nothing wrong with that, kiddo! I’m sure you’ll grow accustomed to it. I didn’t even think for a moment you were disrespecting high ranks, so you don’t have to worry about that. You seem like a solid apprentice.” The Ace of Spades chirped with a soft chuckle. As she kept looking around a bit, she hadn’t noticed that after a while her leader spoke again. The camp had been found. Immediately her head lifted and she turned to Aspenpaw. “Bingo, someone got lucky!” she exclaimed as he continued. The thought of a sign from StarClan faintly baffled the tortoiseshell. She knew a thing or two about speaking with the stars.. but the thought that their ancestors cared enough about them to direct a sight of where to live made her heart warm and fuzzy. Who had sent the sign? Who knows. Waitwaiteaitwaitwait. DOGS? That didn’t sound.. pleasant. At all. Okay, fighting groups. She was group four, she would lead a group. A stern expression, as she slid into her role-face, enveloped the tortoiseshells body language.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” She ordered the apprentice, raising her paw and attempting ruffling the space of fur between his ears. Padding away with a flick of her tail, she made sure to alert her group mates where she was.”Redmire! Wormbite, Pristinerose!” she called out steadily. “Over here.” As soon as they would come over, Goldfish would offer a brief smile. “Let’s get this party started, shall we?” And after a few moments her leader made the call to attack. Without a second thought she streaked into the camp, ears pinned and racing with lengthy strides. She wasn’t the fastest, but definately not the slowest either.

Target spotted! A patchy dog noticed her almost immediately, and hurdled toward her as well. But the dog was larger. Oafy-er. The Ace of Soades swerved sharply to the right, spinning around and leaping onto its back, a little bit sloppily, and attempted to claw at its ears as it made furious dog noises and bucked about. Not the safest idea but she was fiiiine.for now.

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:26/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He liked goldfish, she seemed pretty cool! A clanmate- uh lionheart he could respect. As they walked, aspenpaw made sure to actually try and look for places to make a camp but all he saw were rocks and even though he was truly trying to be helpful; he couldn't visualize a camp in territory like this. When fadingstar rejoined the group, aspenpaw hadn't even noticed the leader had left, there was a wide smile plastered on his face. They had found the camp! Oh that was good, and starclan had lead them to it? So....starclan was actually helping them for once? Hmm ok, aspenpaw would forgive starclan for the past mistakes, surely they now realised abandoning riverclan had been the worst decision they had ever made and they were trying to make up for it. He'd never truly see them as some of the older warriors did, they had just let the other clans drive them out after all, but maybe they weren't all that awful.

Excitement took over the rest of aspenpaw senses, he couldn't wait to see the new camp! Sure he didn't like the idea of living in the rocks but the description that Fadingstar was giving sounded nothing less than awesome! Or interesting at most. He had too see it with his own eyes-- dogs?....

Oh. So new camp was occupied by dogs. Wait-- not fair! He wanted to go too! As Fadingstar explained what was going to happen he also instructed all apprentice without battle training to head back to camp, aspenpaw could help the frown that worked onto his face. Sure he understood the reason fadingstar was saying this but it didn't stop he from feeling utterly dissapointed! Here he was thinking he'd be part of the cats to find and claim the new camp and just once it was found he was being sent home? Kinda lame if you ask him.

Goldfish ruffled the fur between his ears before leaving to go find her designated group. “I won't! Good luck!! Shows those dogs that riverclan means business!” he called after her, waving his tail in farewell. He lingered around for a few more heartbeats before making his way over to oliverat. Oh well, maybe next time he could do something useful! Tail high, and the frown now wiped clean of his face, aspenpaw left with oliverat and the other apprentices.

Tags:
- Oliverat ( @HerbalTea ) just making sure u know aspenpaw is leaving with oliverat of no need to reply o7
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 10:44 AM.
Old Today, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Ravenpaw's ears flattened. She watched Floodsight head off with concern in her eyes, wishing desperately she had the experience necessary to join her. And Primrosepaw too! Ravenpaw wasn't stupid enough to join a fight she'd be useless in. "Floodsight, Brokenstream, Primrosepaw! I'll all your butts if you get your butt kicked by a dog out there!" She called after her friends. Feeling useless, she turned to join the others gathering with Oliverat. At least I'm here for back-up if needed... She mused, finding some solace in that at least.

She looked at the other apprentices gathered around her and Oliverat, and mumbled a weak, "Hey..." Not bothering to hide her concern and how useless she felt.

[@HerbalTea - Oliverat]
[@ace. - Floodsight]
[@paedyn - Primrosepaw]
[@TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]
[@burntToast - Aspenpaw]
[@sleepyyjax - Shellpaw]

Irisdream's ears perked to attention, muscles tensing. This was something she had feared would happen, that they'd have to fight for their new home. Of course, she kept her pelt smoothed, showing nothing of her concerns on her face. She was a very skilled hunter, fighting was something she preferred to avoid. However, this was where her and her mother differed greatly. Whereas Pebblestorm would actually avoid fighting at any cost, Irisdream was going to do her best to serve her clan. If they needed her claws right now, then so be it.

Irisdream strode over to Dusklion, not waiting to be summoned. Her gait confident and smooth. She nodded when Dusklion shared her plan, it was sound. Even knowing where she was going, she found herself taken off guard by how quickly things unfolded. Heart pounding, she followed Dusklion into battle. Quick as a current, she immediately dove for one of the dogs forelegs, hoping the shock of the attack would buy them some time to deal damage to the dog and keep it from responding quickly. Irisdream lashed out with both claws successively before leaping back in case the dog took a swipe at her, keeping her patrolmates in the edge of her vision while she focused on the dog.

[@taillow - Dusklion]
[@Tallstar - Spiraltail]
[@Bean - Riversnap]