Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
◇Rowan’s Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:10 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:55 AM
The spooky babies
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 11:54 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 11:42 AM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 11:33 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

HOLLYFALL
he/him. 18 moons. black and grey tom with cream speckling; orange eyes.
[ shadow fiend ]

hollyfall feels antsy today. he hasn't been able to sit still since he woke up this morning, and has been cursing the sun for it all day. this is horrible, absolutely horrible! not to mention the heat that's almost impossible to escape, even within the shade of camp. the warrior's den was a total no go with how crowded it always is in there. dear moon above, he really doesn't want to risk someone starting a conversation with him. it'd totally ruin his vibe. he decides he'll go on a stroll through the territory, mhm. good plan.

or, it was a good plan until he made a big goof.

scurrying out of a shaded corner of the camp, the lanky tom originally planned on rushing towards the camps exit. that is, until he trips over thin air and stumbles a few pawsteps forwards before falling straight on his face. this is just my luck! oh my moon, oh my moon, did anybody see that?! wait, of course someone saw it, I'm in camp, his minds racing as fast as a rabbit as he slowly sits up, turning to sneeze when lingering dirt tickles his nose. then he very, very slowly turns his head just to spot an apprentice. oh great, he fell right in front of somebody. pelt burning with embarrassment, he simply stares at stempaw silently, unsure of what to even do.

[ @Luna16 for stempaw! ]

Stempaw's fur bushed out when a whole ass cat landed in front of him. Thankfully, he didn't end up yowling, but he did hiss in surprise. When the cat sat back and looked at him, they just stared at each other for a heartbeat. But Stempaw gradually snapped out of it. "Wow...that was mouse-brained" He mewed with a straight face, still making eye contact, though his tail lashed slightly in annoyance behind him. How could this be a warrior?

He realized he was being disrespectful, but stars what the hell was that about? "You're not very good at the whole stealth thing are you...? He tried to be less...prickly. But this probably wasn't that much better.

[OOC: I'm so sorry for Stem's rudeness. Hollyfall is adorable and I love him and his derpyness!]
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Honeyoak

Honeyoak loafed comfortably to the side, her head bowed softy with her eyes closed.

[Activity and open]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 04:12 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 8/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw tensed, again, as she felt Silentpaw tense next to her. She shouldn't have done that. She shouldn't have done that. She'd never really done it before, but... No. She'd acted on an impulse. That was bad. She should always, always think before acting. It was one of the first lessons Clovepool had taught her. She made a mistake. Silentpaw didn't want her to do that, and anyways... It was a sign of weakness. She flicked her tail slightly in disappointment and displeasure. She had felt overwhelmed and impulsively pressed her head against her brother's fur. What was done was done. But she couldn't help wondering if Clovepool had seen that, if she would be even more disappointed. I won't do it again, she thought. She was learning even now. But... oh. She had done that... In front of a stranger. Firepaw. That was her name. "Shadepaw," she replied, her voice icy, but again, not exactly hostile towards the other apprentice. "I don't recognize you." Was Firepaw new to the clan? Joined off from one of the others, maybe? Or she was just another kit Shadepaw had avoided, not wanting to socialize. She didn't particularly care. She just wanted to be alone right now with her thoughts. But she couldn't just leave, after Clovepool had said to get to know the other apprentices better.

---

Firepaw
Moons: 10
(She/her)

Firepaw's gaze flicked between the two siblings, they both seemed so... distant from eatchother, Shadepaw's "warm" greeting being met only with a tense silence on Silentpaws part. And Shadepaw seemed do have noticed that too, since she pulled away so quickly. The black and ginger apprentice briefly glanced at Silentpaw, almost as if waiting for an explanation for what just happened. She wasnt going to get it, she knew that (and more taking into account what she knew about Silentpaw), but something in her mind wanted to figure this out, even if its effords were provably going to be unfruitfull,

Shadepaw's next words snapped Firepaw out of her thoughs, and the black and ginger apprentice's ears drooped for a second right before she forced them to snap back up again. She knew people would keep asking where in Starclan she came from, becouse as a general rule cats dont pop out of the ether, but it was still a tad bit annoying. Firepaw wished she could just skip to the time where she was already fully recogniced, accepted, even maybe celebrated in ShadowClan and not have to explain to every single cat she met where she came from. But alas, if there was a way a cat could travel through time, she didnt know it, so she would have to stick with good 'ol explaining for now. She knew Shadepaw provably didnt mean it with any malitious intent anyway, even if her voice did sound a bit cold (again, she just guessed the two siblings were alike in that sense), so she kept her smile and responded. "Yeah, it makes sense you dont. I just joined the clan, a few hours ago. Still getting familiar with everything, getting to know a few cats, all that stuff! You'l provably see me around more often once I get a mentor and start trainig propper."

@Starphobia
@twizzypaw
Old Today, 04:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw's tail gives a flick at his younger brothers insistence. he can't decide if it's irritating or a bit disheartening that bleedingpaw can't simply go up to any warrior. and he's not a good teacher himself as much as that hurts him to admit..so he won't be helpful either. he lets out an annoyed puff of air. props to bleedingpaw, the younger tom is clearly much more patient than quill. the prickly tabby probably would have exploded from impatience.

"not even lostspark..?" quillpaw muses with a cant of his head, eyes narrowed thoughtfully. he hasn't talked to her at all recently - partially because of the lifelong grudge he's chosen to hold against his parents - but considering she's bleeding's mother and also a blind enforcer..well, he assumed she'd try to learn how to train him just a little. of course, he doubts this, now that he mulls over it for a moment longer. neither of his parents are very useful for anything other than training apprentices that aren't their kids. at least he's taking matters into his own paws, quillpaw thinks as bleedingpaw explains his decision to practice by himself, responding with an approving nod.

enforcer commander...ah, so 'Mr. Pats' is hawkbite. where in the world did the pats part come from? anywho, he watches with mild interest as bleedingpaw falls into a stance..of some sorts. he's still very wobbly, he's almost worried the bengal will topple over. but, he understands why hawkbite would say he'd be hard to hit in a battle - with him constantly swaying, the opponent really wouldn't know where to aim. he has to admit, he's a little surprised when bleedingpaw shreds the leaf with a quick swipe.

oh, but now bleedingpaw wants his opinion. he's never been too good at being nice, his prickliness a defense mechanism of sorts. still, he forces out some words, trying to sound pleased instead of carrying his usual snarky tone. "well, i doubt it'll be easy for someone to hit you in a fight. you have potential." he remarks, followed by a brief pause before he speaks once more. "have you showed grandmother yet? i'm sure she'd find it interesting."

[ @Rani totally fine!!/gen ]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons

Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Oh boy Quillpaw had hit on a tender spot because Bleedingpaw downright deflates at the mention of their mother. He was obviously trying to appear strong and unbothered but there was this faint look of almost hurt, of worry, and a sort of knowledge that such feelings were stupid. After all, Lostspark had a track record with her kids and Bleedingpaw wasnt even technically hers.

"Uh... Well I asked Mama to teach me swimming or herbs because she knows some cool stuff not a lotta cats do but she's been busy. Enforcer life is hectic, Miss Tiger keeps her busy you know how it is."
Expect he really didnt because two other enforcers happily made time for Bleedingpaw and sought him out to keep an eye on, knowing he needed some extra help. And yet Mama hadnt of late, not like she had when he was a kitten and not even like she had when he was first apprenticed.

The pretty bengal knew he shouldnt feel as let down as he is, he should be making more of an effort to bridge the gap himself in case it was the toms own fault, shouldve expected this besides. But his tender heart, being a cat who kinda needed a mother still, hurt.

Moving on to happier things Bleedingpaw seemed ecstatic about gaining a compliment from Quillpaw, gently (if clumbisly) butting a head up against his taller shoulder affectionately on instinct.

"I havent shown Miss Tiger no, I dunno if her giving me to Mama makes me her grandson like you guys are so I dont disturb her if I dont have a reason but I did give her a gift recently and she asked about my training! She liked the gift too, though I didnt stay long, I think her kittens are tiring her from her belly."
Bleedingpaw hoped he'd be allowed to play with the kittens when they were born. He was ok if he wasnt included in the extended family, its not like he even 'shared' a dad with his siblings given how distant he was to Darkfall (and to some of the other siblings to be honest) but he'd like to be trusted like them. Kittens were fun! Also sweet and cute and just the best to be around in general, so if there was a preferred chore in camp it'd be minding them.

Blue eyes lit up with an idea and Bleedingpaw bounced in place excited before flopping over, quickly wiggling back up to his paws with a grin. "OOooh Quillpaw! You've done lotsa training right? Do you know any cool moves you can show me, or maybe we could practice spar together? Please Id be sooooo grateful!" Quillpaw seemed like a good fighter so maybe if he helped when Dawnstar did ask about Bleedingpaws fighting specifically he'd be at least acceptable.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 08:13 AM
ollie my dear…

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

One month runningstorm then we will meet our beautiful kits.
Old Today, 08:15 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamiontail View Post
One month runningstorm then we will meet our beautiful kits.

Runningstorm purred with a smile. “I can’t wait, my love. They will be beautiful and strong like you.” He said as he brushed his muzzle against hers.
Old Today, 09:57 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Gender: Genderfluid/Gendervoid┊┊He/Void/Zir/Xe/Claw/Star/Them
Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Dreaming

Midnightkit ★ Non-Binary - They/Them (Afab) ★ Shadowclan Kit ★ 10 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!

Midnightkit padded out into the clearing, needing to stretch out their limbs. They walked around a bit before finally sitting down in a sunny spot. They let the sun warm up their pelt as they looked around at nothing in particular.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Midnightkit (Shadowclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old Today, 10:28 AM
Obsessed with Zane

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

Firepaw
Moons: 10
(She/her)

Firepaw's gaze flicked between the two siblings, they both seemed so... distant from eatchother, Shadepaw's "warm" greeting being met only with a tense silence on Silentpaws part. And Shadepaw seemed do have noticed that too, since she pulled away so quickly. The black and ginger apprentice briefly glanced at Silentpaw, almost as if waiting for an explanation for what just happened. She wasnt going to get it, she knew that (and more taking into account what she knew about Silentpaw), but something in her mind wanted to figure this out, even if its effords were provably going to be unfruitfull,

Shadepaw's next words snapped Firepaw out of her thoughs, and the black and ginger apprentice's ears drooped for a second right before she forced them to snap back up again. She knew people would keep asking where in Starclan she came from, becouse as a general rule cats dont pop out of the ether, but it was still a tad bit annoying. Firepaw wished she could just skip to the time where she was already fully recogniced, accepted, even maybe celebrated in ShadowClan and not have to explain to every single cat she met where she came from. But alas, if there was a way a cat could travel through time, she didnt know it, so she would have to stick with good 'ol explaining for now. She knew Shadepaw provably didnt mean it with any malitious intent anyway, even if her voice did sound a bit cold (again, she just guessed the two siblings were alike in that sense), so she kept her smile and responded. "Yeah, it makes sense you dont. I just joined the clan, a few hours ago. Still getting familiar with everything, getting to know a few cats, all that stuff! You'l provably see me around more often once I get a mentor and start trainig propper."

@Starphobia
@twizzypaw

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[13/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was quickly brought out of his thoughts when he heard Firepaw talking. Right. He was with her, and so was Shadepaw. He couldn't zone out like that again, what if he missed something? This way, he'll never earn his mother's appreciation!
He shifted his paws, still looking off to the pine trees in the distance, eyebrows lightly knit together. His short bobbed tail had continued its twitching from before, and he paid no attention to Firepaw and Shadepaw.

If only if he could tell Shadepaw...

He didn't need to tell her anything. She didn't deserve to hear anything from him.

But then again...

No. There was no 'then again'.

He would just listen to Firepaw and Shadepaw's conversation. If they had one, that is. Shadepaw wasn't the most social cat, and he doubted it would last if they did have a conversation. What then? Should he leave now? Should he take Shadepaw and leave? No, that would seem rude to someone he'd just met. Should he leave with Firepaw? No, of course not. That would seem... Weird. Should he just leave on his own? When should he leave on his own? Now? Or when the conversation ends?
He did not like the way he was thinking.
He let out a shaky sigh, not even bothering to mask it. He would wait. To see what happens. If anything ever does happen, that is.

{ @snowflake. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)