Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
◇Rowan’s Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:10 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:55 AM
The spooky babies
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 11:54 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 11:42 AM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 11:33 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: scavenger hunt [bingo event!]

Hornetkit
she/her

Awh, rats! No matter how much she searched, no pebbles showed their face in the fern bush. Hmmm. She sat down, looking about the clearing. There were lots of fun looking hiding places; to be honest, she hadn't explored the camp properly yet, so she had no idea where to start. That wouldn't hold her back though! Hornetkit bounded through the camp, amber eyes gleaming as she searched for an interesting hiding place. Hmmm, that big rock sure looked interesting. It was absolutely covered in fun looking plants. Compared to the little kit, it was huge. That's where Bumblestar held meetings, right? Just below it, sat a little shady area - maybe, just maybe, there'd be a pebble tucked down there? She made her way over, beginning to check.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 06:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~•|Sorrel'kit|•~

Hmm, none of the dens seemed to have anything but... nature stuff, like leaves and dirt. how disappointing not entirely faltering, there was a slight worry deep in her mind. What if she failed this. But that was a worry for another time.

Her small paws padded around, finding nothing. Seriously, how hard was it to find a rock. Maybe she just needed to look somewhere else. That's when she started to dig.

@BEAR.
(do we need to mention you every time? Or just the first post?)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw is extremely satisfied with his shiny red stone. Even if he didn't win this, he felt it wouldn't matter as long as he could keep it; which was an interesting thought for Antpaw, because he wasn't really one to care about items and carry them around. He'll keep it as a trophy.

Antpaw heads towards the elder's den, the pretty red stone in his jaws, and plants it down in his nest. He's about to search the elder's den, when he notices the other cats have probably searched it already. Even if the place had any pebbles, they were likely gone now.

This fact leads Antpaw to head to the kit corrals. He may not be a kit, but the place seemed like an optimal place to hide pebbles while the kits were asleep. He doesn't bother digging, rather searching in nooks, crannies, and corners, and sniffing for any scent of older cats who may have been there to hide the pebbles.

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 07:05 PM.
Old Today, 04:28 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ SHINY = you rolled 2 evens, DULL = you rolled 1 even and an odd, NO pebble = all odds ]

Goldenkit [ @Hushfalls] rolled an 88! The pebble isn't shiny, but it's still pretty in its own way. [ 1 point ]

Basilkit [ @PINTO BEAN] rolled a 26! The pebble is a dull blue, almost stormy in color. [ 1 points ]

Brindlepaw [ @gs29513] rolled an 83! OOF - no luck so far! Better keep looking. [ 0 points ]

Echobreeze [ @Cinnamiontail] rolled a 6! They discover a shiny, glistening orange pebble in the dirt. [ 2 points ]

Cypresspaw [ @Eucalyptuspaw] rolled a 44! They find a shiny green pebble. [ 2 points ]

Burningpaw [ @ollie] rolled a 29! Instead of any rock, they find a weird looking stick. [ 0 points ]

Beachpaw [ @Fawn] rolled a 23! They don't find a pebble but they do discover a pretty blue jay feather. [ 0 points ]

Maplekit [ @Splint] rolled a 47! Her assault of the fresh-kill pile is for naught - the bottom has nothing! [ 0 points ]

Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn] rolled a 9! Oop, that pebble isn't that pebbly in hindsight. It's just a harden lump of dirt! [Please do not decide what is found in your post - as per my original we're letting a randomizer decide so it's overall more fair to everyone!] [ 0 points ]

Butterflykit [ @Idiotic.Bean101] rolled an 81! You haven't seen anything in the nursery.. maybe it's somewhere else? [ 0 points ]

Antpaw [ @Badwolf] rolled a 94! Sometimes the simple methods are the best - he finds a pebble! Even better, it's shiny and a blood-red hue. [ 2 points ]

Stormpaw [ @Rowan] rolled a 56! His search of the elders' den nets him one shiny blue pebble. [ 2 points ]

Larkswoop [ @paedyn] rolled a 95! No luck in the creekbed - maybe try somewhere else? [ 0 points ]

Sorrelkit [ @Silvershadow13] rolled a 67! ThunderClan dens don't have rocks for their structure, so she doesn't find the den type in question to begin with. [ 0 points ]

Hornetkit [ @sleepyyjax ] rolled a 37! There's nothing in the fern bush but maybe she'll have better luck elsewhere? [ 0 points ]

-----

At this stage, all Wolfhive did was observe. He wasn't doing the hunt himself and mostly wanted to make sure cats didn't destroy anything or otherwise cause issues... He was iffy on how Maplekit handled the fresh-kill pile, but as nothing was actually damaged he let it be.

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

”Yesss!” Maybe his nack for finding things was helpful for this! He clutched the shiny rock he had found and deposited in the clearing near wolfhive. Then he skidded off to the elders den and popped back out, holding a bunch of cypress leaves in his teeth. How much stuff did that apprentice have!? he laid it next to his rock, to indicate it was his. And then he dashed off again in search of more rocks. He watched the other cats as he searched, some seeming luckier like him than others. They’ll probably get some soon. But for now, he had a good start. Better to keep it that way. He focused back on looking for pebbles.

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 04:29 AM.
Old Today, 08:06 AM
yellowfang plush

Bump Policy: Whenever lolz ^^
My Mood: Spooky

『 ▏ ✰ ὣ MΛPᄂΣKIƬ ὣ ✰ ▏』
A mostly black and orange calico kit, who never fails to speak her mind

When Maplekit finished digging through the Fresh-kill pile,
She decided to try and scent a pebble.
She was just brought back to the fresh-kill pile.
Skills amiright?
Anyways, after a time waster, Maplekit hurried into the nursery, willing to tear up the place
(not really, besides her own bed.)

‘Hummhummhum! ♫’

Maplekit had started humming halfway through,
and looked like she was part of a bed,
she was that mossy.
She probably also is startling all the Queens in there,
but she is determined to get this pebble, despite there being 0 pebbles in there, proved by another cat’s searching,
and when she came out empty pawed,
She skittered off to a random place,
and started digging a really deep hole.
She was going to find a pebble,
one way or another!

Last edited by Splint; Today at 08:12 AM. Reason: oopsies (I forgot other cats checked the nursery)
Old Today, 09:29 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw had been listening and gotten a little distracted but started looking by the leaders den

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; Today at 09:30 AM.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw raced toward the glint of ... something, chanting "pebble" under their breath and then letting out a loud "AW" when it was not a pebble. They were fairly certain it wouldn't count as one, seeing as they'd unearthed a blue jay feather instead of a stone. It wasn't the worst find, they determined as they stuck the feather among their fur for safe keeping while they resumed searching.

everything about us is going to be wonderful