Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:15 PM
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:05 PM
[p] I admit i've been...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 07:02 PM

Old Today, 03:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Foxbite

--- this character has a lot of cannibalism in their backstory, proceed at your own discretion --
"... Nothing."

It was a simple honesty in Foxbite's eyes as he found interest in his paws more than the gaze of the Wardens. "I am not going to pretend like I have anything special to bring to you. I am a cat who's made mistakes, like many; and allowed my hunger to consume me. None of that is unique or special.

"I don't request reincarnation for any purpose beyond my own selfish one. I am in hell. I placed myself within because though I was blind in my final actions, I was not blind in death.. and I couldn't bare to exist knowing those kids thought I ended up in StarClan. I thought maybe I could serve as a guardian in the dark, lure kids back to solid ground.. but I can't."
Perhaps evil was too powerful, or perhaps he was too weak. Regardless.. "Reincarnation will destroy me, and make me a more productive version of myself. Not a boogeycat ShadowClan can use to scare their kits into behaving."

[ Foxbite was once a WindClan warrior named Darkbelly under Dapplestar, and later renamed Foxpudge by Blazingstar. His early life was very slothful in nature, but at one point he was killed as Darkbelly while defending a group of apprentices from a dog. He ended up in StarClan, resurrected on a whim, and found himself disenchanted with his previous existence as a nobody. Blazingstar renamed him to help give him a fresh start post-revival since he felt Darkbelly no longer fit him. As Foxpudge, he became a Dark Forest trainee and tried to overthrow WC leadership, killing Aspenwish in the process. When that failed, he was paroled and became close to Buttercupbreeze/Brightstar. He fell victim to the pesticides that caused hallucinations during the WindClan starvation arc. He became one of 3 WindClan cannibals due to desperation; his first kill was Dandelionkit, whom he thought was a rabbit. He then ate the body of Lightpath a Clan-mate, murdered at least 1 RiverClan cat, and killed/ate various outsiders even when WindClan had renewed prey. This is because he developed an addiction and actual prey no longer satisfied his hunger. When WindClan lost their home to coyotes under Twilightstar's new leadership, Foxpudge abandoned ship because he felt like WindClan couldn't be saved. He joined ShadowClan under Icestar, mutilated a ThunderClan warrior named Pinenose during the raid on TC camp, and was renamed Foxbite for his ferocity and brutality. Pinenose disabled him though; a wound she dealt him refused to heal and he was forced to retire as an elder. He tried to stop eating people, starving himself in the process, but eventually had a mental breakdown when a trio of kits entered the den and one got hurt. He mauled them, nearly killing them all in the process, and was fatally injured by Dawnstripe(Dawnstar). He managed to leave camp and die near the WindClan border but not before attempting autocannibalism. Post-death, because his end of life behavior was a result of his deteriorating mental state, his place in the afterlife was iffy but he opted himself to go to the Dark Forest as-to not cause unnecessary pain. His plan was to become a ward, discouraging young cats from training their and falling down the wrong path, but outside one cat he has not been active in dissuading cats. ]
Old Today, 03:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Foxbite

"How touching." Brokenstar's voice was dry and bored. "Another cannibal, wrought with remorse and seeking a release. You made your nest when you chose to become a cannibal Darkbelly - the suffering you experience is yours and yours alone; it's the least you can do to make up to the cats you've murdered and eaten for your own gain." And that wasn't addressing how he killed Aspenwish on behalf of the Dark Forest; how he once followed their beliefs like a lost duckling, how it made little sense he'd want to scare cats off when a) he never really tried and b) he seemed down for it until he found consequence. It wasn't really that Brokenstar cared he was a little evil cat follower, he just didn't like what he felt was insincerity. "How do you think those kids would feel, if they knew you were walking the living once more? In any form? Dandelionkit, Whisperpaw, Snailpaw, Beechkit? You say you no longer wish to be some nighttime terror.. but you would be their living nightmare."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules