I Don’t Want You to Leave,...
by Dark
Last post by squidz
Today 04:12 PM

Old Today, 01:53 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail had come back from her quick and honestly useless but understanding border patrol. She walked in just to hear the end, "In you go stinker." Willowtail purred to Seakit, Sweetsap was inside napping so she decided to bring her little cousin in, "Dusklion, Daisykit is in the medicine den for her exercises and monitored nap. It'll be ok to leave her there right? I can tell Berrypaw to keep an eye out and make sure she doesn't leave: Willowtail offered, her tone respectful as her mew come out in a soft manner. Willowtail was Berrypaw's adoptive sister, and Daisykit's real sister. So Willowtail hoped the deputy would trust her words.

@CollpaingStars (Seakit mention)

Sweetsap counted kits, feeling a pang of greif as she had nursed Elderkit when the first great movie had happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector, Chill of Death

Poppyburst´s green eyes narrowed as she slunk into the clearing. She would help with the herding of the kits, if allowed. ´´Dusklion!´´ The tortoiseshell called out. ´´Is there any way that I can help?´´

[ @taillow ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

As the deputy paced back and forth grumbling under her breath and looking around for Mistyshard, she perked her ears to two voices that approached her. So Daisykit was in the medicine den? "That's fine - make sure she doesn't go out in the open. I don't want any kits out here 'til it's time to move camps." The makeshift medicine den would be the next safest place for kits, and she didn't wanna move one that might need to stay in the medicine den.

Looking to Poppyburst next, she blinked. Most of the kits were already inside, if not all of them. "Unless you've seen the fluff-for-brains, incompetent, coward hidin' 'round here somewhere... no. Thanks for offerin' though." There wasn't much to do outside of just... be better prepared. Already the deputy was running ideas in her mind of how to prevent this - a class on how to avoid predators, watch for signs of danger, how to get out of the way...

Tired of pacing the deputy finally sat down, clawing absentmindedly at the ground while she looked around for Mistyshard.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 03:26 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

"Its alright I won the wits battle." Adderstrike teased and ruffed the apprentice's head. She then swayed her tail and pondered what to do next. There really wasn't much to do around here in camp. "If you want we can go on a hunt." Adderstrike suggested

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:25/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

His eyes still stung a bit, and a weird color was everywhere he looked. The after effects from staring at the sun he supposed. Aspenpaw snorted at adderstrikes words. "sure you did." he responded rolling his eyes with no malice. His ears twitched at the mention of hunting. Was he allowed to go hunting without his mentor? He supposed you could, no one said it wasn't allowed and other apprentices got training from other warriors sometimes. So it must be allowed! Or atleast he believes so. "sure! I haven't caught anything other than a seagull before and that was purely by luck" he admitted. He wasn't sure if that counted as boasting but it was information he decided to share.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike came into camp with a few gathered river stones. They were smooth and ready for what evil plans she had. Her eyes then caught a kit near the nursery, so Adderstrike promptly walked over to them. This must have been Troutkit if she was correct. "Hey kiddo, want to cover some rocks with mud with me?" She said before placing the rocks down. Thankfully there was some mud near by. "I think I can make a cat." Adderstrike murmured having absolutely zero artistic abilities.

@Lil'Ember
Old Today, 04:04 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ R U S S E T K I T ↞
2 moons ~ RiverClan ~ he/him ~ 3/10
"i believe the story books i read by candlelight"

The ruddy coloured kit had been watching the scene before him unfold in stunned silence, unusual to say the least for Russetkit. His silence was almost eerie, the young kit usually being such a fountain of words and enthusiasm. He may have been young but he wasn't blind or deaf, he could understand that something was gravely wrong within his Clan and nobody was telling him anything. He lashed his tail angrily, wondering why all the older cats seemed to think that kits were stupid. He was more than capable of understanding whatever had happened! Mismatched eyes narrowed but he knew deep down that he couldn't argue with a direct order. His tail drooping he turned and wiggled into the nursery after some of the other kits.

(RUSSETKIT is in the nursery!)