Today 02:59 PM

Old August 30th, 2024, 03:23 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Why did you get reassigned?” Ashkit asked Willowpaw. “In fact, why are apprentices getting reassigned every now and then?” He added. Then a thought struck his mind. “It’s not... because your former mentor is… dead, right?” The kit whispered the word. Twilightstar had announced a few deaths before, so it could be a possibility. Even though Ashkit wished it wasn’t the reason.

{ @Rustleaf - oops, maybe Willowpaw won’t hear ‘death’, if she’s becoming deaf }
Willowpaw’s ears perked up at her name. Only just catching on that she had been reassigned. She sighed with relief. She could FINALLY do some training!
Hearing the end of Ashkit’s question, she asked, “hey, could you repeat that?”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old August 30th, 2024, 05:56 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Willowpaw’s ears perked up at her name. Only just catching on that she had been reassigned. She sighed with relief. She could FINALLY do some training!
Hearing the end of Ashkit’s question, she asked, “hey, could you repeat that?”
Why are you getting reassigned? Why are apprentices often getting reassigned?” He repeated himself. She’s asking me to repeat more and more often… Why? Ashkit asked himself. I guess she wasn’t listening…

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old August 30th, 2024, 06:20 PM

Quote:

Why are you getting reassigned? Why are apprentices often getting reassigned?” He repeated himself. She’s asking me to repeat more and more often… Why? Ashkit asked himself. I guess she wasn’t listening…
“Oh, we get reassigned because our mentors either go missing, or they… die…” Willowpaw replied.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old August 30th, 2024, 06:41 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Quote:
“Oh, we get reassigned because our mentors either go missing, or they… die…” Willowpaw replied.
What about yours? Dead?” his voice came to a whisper— again. He hoped something else. “They’re missing, not dead right?” he asked.

Old August 30th, 2024, 06:51 PM

Quote:

What about yours? Dead?” his voice came to a whisper— again. He hoped something else. “They’re missing, not dead right?” he asked.
Willowpaw heard him this time.
“No… my old mentor, Perchwind, went missing a while ago…”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old August 30th, 2024, 06:54 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Quote:
Willowpaw heard him this time.
“No… my old mentor, Perchwind, went missing a while ago…”
Then why didn’t you get reassigned before?” Asked Ashkit.

Old August 30th, 2024, 07:23 PM

Quote:

Then why didn’t you get reassigned before?” Asked Ashkit.
Willowpaw thought for a moment. “I’m not sure.” She mewed back.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old August 30th, 2024, 08:12 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Quote:
Willowpaw thought for a moment. “I’m not sure.” She mewed back.
Hmm” shrugged Ashkit. Maybe he could get to know later. For now his attention came back to the meeting. Crowtooth would ask a question.

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; August 30th, 2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
30 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Sky blue eyes contentedly on the Galewood branch, Snowybreeze was quite unaware as to the shenanigans his little treasures had decided to get into during the meeting, blissfully lacking the knowledge that his eldest daughter and his smallest son were out and about among the grown ups of the clan. Goodness, he would have called them over had he known! Instead, he kept his mismatched ears perked up, attentive as kits went forward to earn their apprentice names. Well... kit. One had not shown up. Perhaps it was shy. Maggotkit certainly seemed as such.

Head cocked curiously to the side as he stared at the processions, a small part of him daydreaming of the day his own little ones would be earning their own apprentice names and their own mentors - would his former mentor be free to perhaps mentor one of his own kits, eeeep - movement caught his attention. Along with the feeling of being very, very attentively watched. A gulp escaping him as discomfort ran through him, the massive warrior turned his attention left and right until he saw him. The deputy. Mouthing... something or other at him. Something something... child?

Snowybreeze had no idea what was going on, but it was clear Crowtooth was in some sort of distress. Noticing his motions were pointing at something, he turned his attention there, eyes growing round as he noticed that... oh... golly. His big Strawberrykit was out and about! And oh, goodness... Jaggedkit was as well! It seemed that Strawberrykit was trying to take care of her brother, and the tom couldn't help as his eyes watered with love and joy at what good, responsible, thoughtful kits he had. Forepaws going up to his chest at the sight of such wondrous adorableness, he turned grateful blues towards the black and white tom, nodding with understanding.

It was clear to him, of course, that Crowtooth was concerned for his little ones. After all, they were quite small. Only a moon old. Very adventurous already, no doubt. But! Perhaps it would be best if a certain poppa made his appearance. Just to make extra sure they would be alright. He couldn't bear the thought of his precious kits getting hurt, even if it was by accident. Giving the deputy a silent thank you, he stood up, approaching the two kits with a purr as he dipped his head, attempting to lick both over the head lovingly as he reached them.

"Strawberrykit. Jaggedkit. Are you. Both. Off. On a. Small. Adventure?" he asked, his voice a whisper as he heard the meeting proceed around him, ears flattening momentarily as he looked around, making sure he wasn't interrupting anything before turning his gaze back upon his kittens. "Tell. You what. We can. All go. Later. To the corral. Or maybe. Even. The warriors'. Warriors' den. After. The meeting. See where. The big. Big cats. Sleep. At night. Alright?

Let's just. Wait. Until Twilightstar. Dismisses. Us. Meetings. Are. Very important. To pay. Attention. To."

His words barely rising above the usual whisper he tended to interact with, he lowered himself, hoping to not block any cat's view while simultaneously offering his neck and back for climbing for the younger kits. He knew some of the little ones enjoyed getting on his head or snuggling against his fluff. Cardinalkit was especially fond of the first while Seedkit always enjoyed the latter. But he would never reserve such things for only two of his precious kits. They were all his most important family. And if Strawberrykit and Jaggedkit wanted to walk around the camp for a little and get better acquainted with everything and everyone? Why... who was he to say no to his two little explorers?

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 01:32 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Maggotpaw!

It squirms. This really is the worst. Maggotk—paw, Maggotpaw, isn't shy by any means, but it doesn't like this one bit. So many cats all hollering a name it doesn't want, taking its old name away, reminding it that it doesn't get to be Maggotkit for forever. Maggotkit is a dead-thing, now. It's gone off somewhere with Ribbit-Frogkit and Whiterabbit's other kittens. Maggotpaw squeezes its eyes shut, ears pressing down flat, and for a moment it even holds its breath. It's trying to will its ears and tail and fur to all pop right off. If the maggot in the maggot story could grow little kit whiskers and little kit feet so easily, then surely it could go right back to just being a maggot again. It had had its fun as a kitten for a while, but now things are starting to feel a little too serious and no thank you.

Only, it doesn't lose its fur or its tail or even its petulantly flattened little ears. It just keeps standing there, named Maggotpaw, going blue in the face out of sheer childish rage. "........fwu—uuh," aaaand, exhale. It's all over now—that's the silver lining. The only one. Maggotpaw inches back from the roots of the Galewood, shooting a quick and baleful look at the first few faces it catches sight of—Goldenhoney, Lightningpaw, Fallenkit—before it nearly topples over in its escape, nearly falls right at Whisperinghive's paws.

Maggotpaw bows up at the warrior and its first instinct, in that moment, is to hiss at him.

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE

interaction!

@Crown_Sage ; FALLENKIT
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; GOLDENHONEY
[MENTION=21139]Lightningpaw666[/MENTIOJ] ; LIGHTNINGPAW

mentions !

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive stopped in his tracks when he saw his new apprentice nearly topple over the roots of the Galewood, almost landing at his paws. And they hissed at him. Instinctively, Whisperinghive's ears flattening against the top of his head, his dull eyes staring down at Maggotpaw. "Don't hiss at me like a cowardly Thunderclanner." The warrior said, already annoyed with his apprentice. He knew he was just like Maggotpaw at their age. 'Oh Starclan, o need to apologize to so many cats.' He thought with an inward groan. Whisperinghive stiffly reached out a paw, aiming to nudge the apprentice.

[The thoughts stated here are not my own, these are my characters thoughts.]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page