Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rainsong's Kit Finder
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 06:57 AM
A funky litttle question.
Last post by marshy
Today 06:52 AM

Old Today, 03:50 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default shc scavenger hunt - open to all [EVENT]

Event [#event]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
shadowclan hadnt been particularly quiet but there hadnt really been a lot events or entertainments for kits and apprentices, and really, this was a good opportunity to practice tracking, or at least strategic thinking or something like that, so rookfire positioned himself more or less in the middle of clearing, cleared his throat, "shadowclan! everyone interested in a scavenger hunt step closer!" man it wasnt really that he didnt like making himself be heard, he just felt horribly awkward raising his voice for something like that.
the enforcer remained quiet for a moment, giving cats the chance to actually mentally tune in to what he was saying "i have hidden a multitude of items around camp, feathers and rocks to be specific, the one who finds the most gets training of choice from me, within reason of course, n you get to keep the stuff you find. the medicine den, and any other dens are off limit, now beginn.” the reward he had been able to come with was pretty meh and he wouldve preferred something that everycat would like and not just attract apprentices and kits specifically but oh well.

[ IC post copy pasted in case someone has trouble reading the text on top of the image]
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
shadowclan hadnt been particularly quiet but there hadnt really been a lot events or entertainments for kits and apprentices, and really, this was a good opportunity to practice tracking, or at least strategic thinking or something like that, so rookfire positioned himself more or less in the middle of clearing, cleared his throat, "shadowclan! everyone interested in a scavenger hunt step closer!" man it wasnt really that he didnt like making himself be heard, he just felt horribly awkward raising his voice for something like that.
the enforcer remained quiet for a moment, giving cats the chance to actually mentally tune in to what he was saying "i have hidden a multitude of items around camp, feathers and rocks to be specific, the one who finds the most gets training of choice from me, within reason of course, n you get to keep the stuff you find. the medicine den, and any other dens are off limit, now beginn.” the reward he had been able to come with was pretty meh and he wouldve preferred something that everycat would like and not just attract apprentices and kits specifically but oh well.

hey guys i have no idea how events work but it'll be fineeee.

rewards first because i know why you are all here /J
- participants with 3 or more posts get 1000 koins
- the winner gets 5000 koins
- IC every cat gets to keep whatever they find
- IC the winner gets to choose from the following list of training reward options: first aid, hunting, territory tour, battle (up to advanced due to killer aptitude t3), basic stealth, flaying, swimming, water hunting, climbing if absolutely necesarry. (they do not have to actually take any of these and if the winner expresses disinterest to me directly, the 2nd place can claim it)

basic rules
- you get to post once between my posts (which will be every day or two) and can try to find ONE item during it
- pebbles are worth 1 point, pretty pebbles are worth 2, feathers are woth 3. pebbles are 1-8, pretty pebbles 9-15 and feathers 16-20
- within your post, you chose which place you cat searches, and i will roll a d20 twice to determine success (even for success, uneven for failure) and what kind of thing they find. please do not roll dice in your post or determine failure/success as i cannot count that post.
- the same location can be searched twice since its too much work to keep track of what is already gone and what isnt
- there will be four rounds before the reveal
- im still trying to figure this out as it is my first event AHHHHH

the possible locations
- by the nursery
- between two rocks
- tucked into the thicket at the edge of camp
- at the base of the grim peak
- between the branches by the elders den
- slap bang in the middle of the clearing
- in a tuft of grass behind rookfire
- besides the prey pile
- by a pile of sticks near the mouth of camp
- covered by a bit of soil in a small hole

[ @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @Bean @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Aphrodite - i hope i did this right ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; Today at 03:52 AM.
Old Today, 03:58 AM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: shc scavenger hunt - open to all [EVENT]

Stormtail stepped up. A scavenger hunt, huh? She listened to what Rookfire had said and-- WAIT, IT WAS STARTING?

Stormtail looked around and her stomach grumbled. "Not now.." She muttered to herself and her eyes widened. Her stomach was a genius. She ran to the prey pile and looked around it. What could be here? Maybe something..

@alec

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 04:48 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: shc scavenger hunt - open to all [EVENT]

Doeflame

Ooh, a scavenger hunt? That sounded fun. And they got to keep the things they found; some cool feathers and rocks would make nice decorations for her nest. The reward for winning wasn't the best; Doeflame had completed her apprentice training long ago. But then, Rookfire was a former fish, so he could teach her swimming or fishing or something. She had to admit swimming did sound kind of cool.

Okay, time to find something. Where to look? The dens were off limits, so she couldn't look there. Hmm... where could things easily be hidden? Doeflame scanned the clearing until her eyes landed on a pile of sticks near the mouth of camp. That seemed like a good place to hide things. Padding over, Doeflame started to nudge the sticks aside to see what- if anything- was underneath.