by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:03 AM

Old August 30th, 2024, 12:49 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Where's Home When You Have No Where To Go [P]

Bickern walked the edge of the Twoleg place and the way to the forest. She was listless and didn't know where to go in life now. There was so many things that had happened and so many places that she could go and has gone but nothing stuck. It felt like forever that she would be walking around these lands trying to find a new home but despite how far out she walk, Bickern found her way back to the twoleg dens. It felt sad, it was sad. She was hopeless but maybe one day she would find where to go, something to break the mold.

Then she spotted it. A cat she didn't know and from a distance the wind brought their scent to her. They smelt of the clans, but they were all the way out here. Hm, that was never a good sign. When these clan cats weren't where they were supposed to be then it wasn't a good sign. For them or the loners. It was just a kid.

So after her mental debate, Brickern walked over to the apprentice with a curious look in her one eye. "So, what are we doing out here alone?" She said softly testing the water, yet she made sure not to get too close to this apprentice. No one knew what they were willing to do.

@Bluest+r~
Old August 30th, 2024, 04:37 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Where's Home When You Have No Where To Go [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Bickern walked the edge of the Twoleg place and the way to the forest. She was listless and didn't know where to go in life now. There was so many things that had happened and so many places that she could go and has gone but nothing stuck. It felt like forever that she would be walking around these lands trying to find a new home but despite how far out she walk, Bickern found her way back to the twoleg dens. It felt sad, it was sad. She was hopeless but maybe one day she would find where to go, something to break the mold.

Then she spotted it. A cat she didn't know and from a distance the wind brought their scent to her. They smelt of the clans, but they were all the way out here. Hm, that was never a good sign. When these clan cats weren't where they were supposed to be then it wasn't a good sign. For them or the loners. It was just a kid.

So after her mental debate, Brickern walked over to the apprentice with a curious look in her one eye. "So, what are we doing out here alone?" She said softly testing the water, yet she made sure not to get too close to this apprentice. No one knew what they were willing to do.

@Bluest+r~
Vinepaw jumped and turned around to see a loner. A loner!!!! "Hi." She muttered and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. She better act fierce and mad for now. Vinepaw clouded her eyes so they wouldn't expose any motives. "Hunting." She answered.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Vinepaw jumped and turned around to see a loner. A loner!!!! "Hi." She muttered and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. She better act fierce and mad for now. Vinepaw clouded her eyes so they wouldn't expose any motives. "Hunting." She answered.

Bickern cocked her head to the side and didn't seem very impressed by that answer. Yeah sure that was what was going on here. "Mhm, I too like to hunt very far away from my home. Tell me child, whats going on?" She hoped that the kid might trust her but also stranger danger was a fair and valid thing. She's seen some of the loners around here. Hopefully her apprentice wasn't too scary to them.
Old Today, 03:39 AM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Bickern cocked her head to the side and didn't seem very impressed by that answer. Yeah sure that was what was going on here. "Mhm, I too like to hunt very far away from my home. Tell me child, whats going on?" She hoped that the kid might trust her but also stranger danger was a fair and valid thing. She's seen some of the loners around here. Hopefully her apprentice wasn't too scary to them.
Vinepaw drew her head back as if disgusted. "None of your business." She hissed and backed away. Vinepaw walked further from the loner for a little while before dropping into a crouch. She scented the air. Then, a bush rustled and she slowly padded closer to it. Vinepaw pounced and came out of the bush with a fat mouse in her maw.

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

Old Today, 04:21 AM

Quote:

Vinepaw drew her head back as if disgusted. "None of your business." She hissed and backed away. Vinepaw walked further from the loner for a little while before dropping into a crouch. She scented the air. Then, a bush rustled and she slowly padded closer to it. Vinepaw pounced and came out of the bush with a fat mouse in her maw.

Spicy little creature. So Brickern sat down and watched as the other cat hunted the mouse and swayed her tail slowly. Then the child was able to catch the mouse. That's good, she wouldn't have to teach them how. "Good job, who taught you how to hunt so well?" She said sweetly
Old Today, 04:23 AM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Spicy little creature. So Brickern sat down and watched as the other cat hunted the mouse and swayed her tail slowly. Then the child was able to catch the mouse. That's good, she wouldn't have to teach them how. "Good job, who taught you how to hunt so well?" She said sweetly
Vinepaw dropped the mouse in front of her. "Uh.. myself." She lied and bent down. She began to eat the mouse, completely ignoring the loner and not offering to share. She didn't have to. Vinepaw was done with clan life. For now.

Old Today, 04:29 AM

Quote:

Vinepaw dropped the mouse in front of her. "Uh.. myself." She lied and bent down. She began to eat the mouse, completely ignoring the loner and not offering to share. She didn't have to. Vinepaw was done with clan life. For now.

"That's very impressive then." Bickern murred as she watched Vinepaw eat. She was a big girl, she could hunt on her own if she was hungry. "Did your clan friend neglect to teach you?" The kid smelled of the clan cats. It wasn't the fishy one, that one was the only scent she could really pull out from the others. That and she had a short talk with one of the cats.
Old Today, 04:31 AM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

"That's very impressive then." Bickern murred as she watched Vinepaw eat. She was a big girl, she could hunt on her own if she was hungry. "Did your clan friend neglect to teach you?" The kid smelled of the clan cats. It wasn't the fishy one, that one was the only scent she could really pull out from the others. That and she had a short talk with one of the cats.
Vinepaw froze and almost choked on her prey. She swallowed and muttered, "Uh... who told you that I'm a clan cat?" She hissed and straightened. "Look, its not my fault that my mentor never had time for me!"

Old Today, 04:36 AM

Quote:

Vinepaw froze and almost choked on her prey. She swallowed and muttered, "Uh... who told you that I'm a clan cat?" She hissed and straightened. "Look, its not my fault that my mentor never had time for me!"

"You smell of many cats in the way only the clan cats do. It quite apparent if you are a loner as it must be when you smell other cats." She said as she slowly moved to sit next to Vinepaw. "I'm sorry that happened to you. That just isn't fair. You seem like a fine kid, I don't know why a cat in their right mind would ignore you like that."
Old Today, 04:39 AM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

"You smell of many cats in the way only the clan cats do. It quite apparent if you are a loner as it must be when you smell other cats." She said as she slowly moved to sit next to Vinepaw. "I'm sorry that happened to you. That just isn't fair. You seem like a fine kid, I don't know why a cat in their right mind would ignore you like that."
Vinepaw stepped back. "But you've never been to the clans! Have you?" She muttered and pushed the half eaten mouse to the loner. "It's alright. I learned to climb trees by myself anyway." Vinepaw muttered angrily.