Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:23 AM
Art Request for Blue!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:21 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:21 AM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 02:10 AM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:10 AM

Old August 26th, 2024, 08:13 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Softpaw's Training [P]

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

"Ah, I don't know about all that," Heroneye murmured at Softpaw's claim that she was a "great mentor", half to herself. Although, well, she hadn't really meant to say that. After all, when a cat gives one a compliment, one is supposed to respond with unwavering gratitude, yes? It was simply a bit difficult to do so when she didn't really believe it. Of course, she'd hoped and was trying to be an adequate teacher, but she was certain there were many places where she could make improvements, surely.

In any case, Softpaw had already moved on. "There is no need to apologize. It's only natural to lose one's temper from time to time." It was true; Heroneye didn't believe there was a cat alive who could handle every setback with perfect serenity. And besides, Softpaw's own show of frustration wasn't particularly bad. Honestly, Heroneye wished that was the worst she herself had done as an apprentice.

But enough lamenting the past; it was time to return to camp. With a wordless nod, Heroneye began to lead the apprentice back to RiverClan's temporary camp.

(alr, we can wrap this up here! i'll start up some more training in a few days, if that's okay ^^)

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )
Old August 26th, 2024, 08:19 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

"Ah, I don't know about all that," Heroneye murmured at Softpaw's claim that she was a "great mentor", half to herself. Although, well, she hadn't really meant to say that. After all, when a cat gives one a compliment, one is supposed to respond with unwavering gratitude, yes? It was simply a bit difficult to do so when she didn't really believe it. Of course, she'd hoped and was trying to be an adequate teacher, but she was certain there were many places where she could make improvements, surely.

In any case, Softpaw had already moved on. "There is no need to apologize. It's only natural to lose one's temper from time to time." It was true; Heroneye didn't believe there was a cat alive who could handle every setback with perfect serenity. And besides, Softpaw's own show of frustration wasn't particularly bad. Honestly, Heroneye wished that was the worst she herself had done as an apprentice.

But enough lamenting the past; it was time to return to camp. With a wordless nod, Heroneye began to lead the apprentice back to RiverClan's temporary camp.

(alr, we can wrap this up here! i'll start up some more training in a few days, if that's okay ^^)

Softpaw followed

(Ofc! <3)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye

It seemed that it was time for another training session. Though RiverClan was in a fairly awkward position, what with them staying in that Twoleg den at the moment--not exactly an ideal time to be training, really--but there was no reason to waste any more time. Just because the Clan was stuck in limbo didn't mean that Softpaw's training had to be, too. At the very least, cats could leave the den freely now, which would make training significantly easier. Besides, it would be best to familiarize the apprentice with the territory as quickly and as much as possible.

"Softpaw," Heroneye called to the den's makeshift apprentice den. "I thought we could do some training today. What would you like to do?" The only type of training that was still mandatory was combat, but Softpaw could save that training for some other day, if she preferred. Heroneye wasn't exactly confident in her ability to teach fighting, but she'd leave it up to the apprentice, she supposed. She still felt just a tad guilty about having jumped into swimming training last time, after all.

Old Today, 12:47 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

It seemed that it was time for another training session. Though RiverClan was in a fairly awkward position, what with them staying in that Twoleg den at the moment--not exactly an ideal time to be training, really--but there was no reason to waste any more time. Just because the Clan was stuck in limbo didn't mean that Softpaw's training had to be, too. At the very least, cats could leave the den freely now, which would make training significantly easier. Besides, it would be best to familiarize the apprentice with the territory as quickly and as much as possible.

"Softpaw," Heroneye called to the den's makeshift apprentice den. "I thought we could do some training today. What would you like to do?" The only type of training that was still mandatory was combat, but Softpaw could save that training for some other day, if she preferred. Heroneye wasn't exactly confident in her ability to teach fighting, but she'd leave it up to the apprentice, she supposed. She still felt just a tad guilty about having jumped into swimming training last time, after all.

Softpaw looked up. "Perhaps fight training? I haven't done any yet." She meowed thoguhtfully

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3