Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUTBREAK!
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:27 PM
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:26 PM
Silverpaw's training
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 08:25 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:24 PM

Old Today, 04:43 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default very berry feast! [p]

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

with the restriction now lifted, squirrelrise has barely been in camp. constantly travelling back and forth from the warrior's den and then the multiple landmarks scattered about the conifer forest. typically, she's by herself when she leaves camp just so she can have some time to think, but sometimes she wants some company. today isn't terribly hot, and a lot of cats seem to simply be lazing about camp, so she figures it can't hurt to ask someone if they'd like to come with. normally, she'd automatically go to someone she's familiar with - like her mom, or gutspaw. she doesn't see either of them, sadly.

half tempted to go by herself, she quickly reasons that somebody is better than nobody. plus, her nerves haven't been too frayed as of late – she thinks she can handle asking somebody to come patrol the territory real quick. so, after a moments hesitation and arguing with herself internally, she's padding over to the nearest cat. an apprentice named silentpaw, if she remembers correctly, which works out because this could count as a learning experience.

"..s-silentpaw, want..to go patrol..the t-territory with me..?" the warrior asks.

[ @Starphobia
#dingo2024 ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: very berry feast! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

with the restriction now lifted, squirrelrise has barely been in camp. constantly travelling back and forth from the warrior's den and then the multiple landmarks scattered about the conifer forest. typically, she's by herself when she leaves camp just so she can have some time to think, but sometimes she wants some company. today isn't terribly hot, and a lot of cats seem to simply be lazing about camp, so she figures it can't hurt to ask someone if they'd like to come with. normally, she'd automatically go to someone she's familiar with - like her mom, or gutspaw. she doesn't see either of them, sadly.

half tempted to go by herself, she quickly reasons that somebody is better than nobody. plus, her nerves haven't been too frayed as of late – she thinks she can handle asking somebody to come patrol the territory real quick. so, after a moments hesitation and arguing with herself internally, she's padding over to the nearest cat. an apprentice named silentpaw, if she remembers correctly, which works out because this could count as a learning experience.

"..s-silentpaw, want..to go patrol..the t-territory with me..?" the warrior asks.

[ @Starphobia
#dingo2024 ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[11/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw almost instantly recognizes the molly approaching her, and turns to face her.
I don't know, do I?
"... Sure." He says simply, his expression unchanging. He gets up from his sitting position and looks at Squirrelrise.

((Squirrelrise my beloved ))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 05:54 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE

squirrelrise is just a tad bit put off by silentpaw's unchanging expression and the staring that follows. but, at least he said yes! that's better than a no! she's just gotta stay positive. "great, c-come on." she murmurs with a small smile, bushy tail giving a sway as she turns and promptly exits the camp. russet ears stay perked as they enter the territory, a thick fog rolling over her paws and covering the ground like a blanket of moss.

I swear the fog never goes away..even in hotter moons, she mentally notes, glancing down. her yellow gaze sweeps across the forest as she pads along, sending silentpaw an occasional glance every now and then just to make sure the tom was keeping up. his name certainly fits him..then again, her does too, she supposes. funny how accurate names can be.

"s-so..." she begins, looking forward once more. originally, she planned to ask how the younger tom's training has been going, but she spots something. a berry bush! and by the looks of it, it's a blueberry bush, and those are edible. unless it's a new type of death berry..wait, no..that sounds crazy, I'm being paranoid, she thinks with a flick of her ear. "s-silentpaw, have you..ever tasted blueberries..before?" she inquires, canting her head in the tortoiseshells direction as she makes her way towards the berries.

[ @Starphobia ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 06:32 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[12/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw follows Squirrelrise out of camp, walking a distance away from her but not too far. He stares at the ground beneath him and the way he moves his own paws as he walks, not bothering to look up.
However, he is prompted to look up when the russet-furred warrior when she begins to speak. He looks at her, eyes dim, and at the berry bush a distance away from them, and back at her. He blinks once, thinking, and answers with only a mere shake of his head.
He hasn't. He hasn't done a lot of things, actually.

Like anything to gain his mother's appreciation.

He narrows his eyes at the berry bush, trying to determine if it actually was a blueberry bush. Not that he doubted a warrior, of course. He just hasn't seen it before. Well, he guessed it was blue. But still, not all berries could look the same.

{ @furrensic }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 07:51 PM.