Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 06:02 PM
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 06:00 PM
very berry feast! [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:54 PM
flower picking [p]
Last post by alec
Today 05:49 PM
OUTBREAK!
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:46 PM

Old Today, 12:47 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: an almighty warrior, oh and wolf's here too [p]

"Oh, don't eat our bee buddy! He might sting you." And Wolfhive didn't really want a bee to die for no reason... though as his gaze rested on the form of the hive he contemplated. He knew bees would get fiesty if he knocked their home down and truthfully he'd rather try to keep the hive intact. He'd seen Springbee knock one down, but it just seemed so wasteful! "Stay here, okay?"

Then he was off, climbing the tree til he was at a similar height to the hive. After some sleuthing for the hole he found the entrance and stuck his paw in.

Immediately, he was met with some stinging, but even as he recoiled back he got the impression it was less guarding and more he accidentally hurt the bees. What a painful lesson! But Wolfhive planned on honing this skill, even if it took an extra second to figure things out.

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:11 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
"What if it tastes as good as the butterfly?" They'd already established today that insects were a tasty little snack. The bumblebee was still hanging out on their face, but had now crawled onto Beachpaw's cheek.

A few seconds later, it buzzed off to perhaps find something worthwhile - Beachflower didn't appear to be meeting its needs. "Awwww, come back." That was to both the bee and the now-vanished Wolfhive, but they weren't terribly distraught. He was probably just going to get whatever he was saying before. Something about honey.

A glance into the tree confirmed that.

"Do you want help? Look over here bees!!" Beachpaw tried to jump about, a scene for BeeClan to be distracted with instead of Wolfhive (to little avail).

@BEAR. #beachbingo2024

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old Today, 01:21 AM
work is never done

Ouch! Wolfhive cursed when he was stung more, but this time he had gotten ahold of the forbidden snack. He yanked out a large chunk of honeycomb, the golden liquid oozing from the comb. "Beach, catch this!" He'd wait a minute for Beachpaw to get into a better spot before dropping it down on them.

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]

Old Today, 03:58 PM
the stars are aligned

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Watching Wolfhive carefully, Beachpaw didn’t envy the position he was in. BeeClan didn’t seem to be buying the distraction at all, and instead they were stinging Wolfhive... ouch. They wondered if there was anything - herb or otherwise - they could grab to help with that.

As fast as the thoughts had occurred to them, they dissipated again as Wolfhive had snagged a tasty-looking Bee Treat. Beachpaw scuttled over. “I got it! I got it!” A stroke of luck graced them, because they managed to snatch it from the air. That prompted a little happy dance .. . interrupted by an intrusive thought - what if the bees came for THEM next because they had the honey? ... So the happy dance resumed a few tail-lengths away as they kept an eye out for any angry bee guards.

@BEAR.

Last edited by Fawn; Today at 03:58 PM.
Old Today, 04:24 PM
work is never done

With the honeycomb safe, Wolfhive withdrew from the hive and prepared to make his descent. The issue he found, was that his paw hurt too badly to put it against the bark - the bee stings and ant bites had caused his paw to swell and near-blister.

Wolfhive fumbled against the tree, trying to go down but having one less limb did throw him off. He ultimately ended up losing his balance and falling, hitting the ground ungracefully with an OOMPH.

It took him a second to recover, shaking his head as he got to his paws. "Um... you got the honey right?"

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]

Old Today, 04:47 PM
the stars are aligned

Beachpaw -
"Wolfhive! Are you okay? Oh no, oh no," they rattled in a panic, then drew a breath of relief when Wolfhive returned to his paws seemingly without injury. BeeClan wouldn't claim a victim today.

On the subject of the honey, Beachpaw nodded. "Yeah! Very tasty, sweet." It mostly tasted like pure SWEET, and nothing else, and they weren't exactly complaining about that. Some of the honey had gone directly into their mouth, while some of it landed across the rest of their face. They'd probably need to deal with that later. "You want some? I saved you a bit..." they said, half-joking, referring to the sticky substance coating their face.

@BEAR.

Last edited by Fawn; Today at 04:47 PM.
Old Today, 05:24 PM
work is never done

"Yeah, 'm fine.." Just a bit roughed up, but that just seemed to be how today was going. Wolfhive was more concerned about his swollen paw than any bruises.

At least Beachpaw was enjoying themselves. Wolfhive hummed as he stole a lick from Beachpaw's nose - just a taste, the pain and fall made him lose much of his appetite - then he flopped in some nice smelling greens nearby. It was minty, and if he wasn't feeling so drained he might've chew on it. "C'mon n chill, I'm beat.'

It wouldn't take long for the sun to begin to dip, and Wolfhive wanted to just relax for the last moments of daylight.

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]

Old Today, 06:00 PM
the stars are aligned

Beachpaw -
Beachpaw was still scraping up the lingering bits of honey from their face, their paws, chest fur, it’d gotten a little out of control. But they were enjoying every moment of the cleaning process. Tasty. “We’re going to have to get more of this before we head back.” It was said between licks. “Oh! I vote me as the one who faces the bees next time and gets to fall out of the tree.”

They collapsed alongside Wolfhive into the greens, taking a big sniff. Minty! Fresh-smelling. Deciding they too wished to carry the minty-fresh scent, Beachpaw gave a small roll among the patch before letting their body go slack. Wolfhive really knew how to throw one heck of a picnic adventure.

@BEAR. #beachbingo2024