Last post by dino.
Today 08:22 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:17 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Smallpines

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Starfall @babysith

Yeah. That made sense. With a roll of his shoulders, the calico followed the leader. It was true they had a lot, somethin about non-stop predators and geeze they really needed to figure out that problem. Where were they all coming from? Couldn't be from StarClan, because they aren't real...except Asterdance, he's for sure up there somewhere.

The deputy looked around. Where was an obscene, aggressive, obnoxious spot for him to scent? Why not fight fire with fire. They too had trees on this side. So he too, could scratch the living hell out of it. So that's exactly what he did. The tree was now shredded, but it was classier because he's simply built like that. Scratching and scuffing up the dirt and stone around that same area for extra measure.

Silently he turned to look at Bumblestar, a brow quirked. A silent question of 'How outrageous do we want me to get?'

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Today, 04:21 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

@dino. @Starfall

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Of course." She dipped her head and turned away from the group, marking as she walked along the boarder. Wherever the Riverclan scent was strongest, she intended to mask it with that of her own as best she could. They may have returned, but it would be made clear that nobody was particularly happy with the fact.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 06:44 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

No questions. Something akin to pride enveloped the deputy as she glanced over the warriors she had called to come with her. For the first time since she had assumed the position as the Clan's deputy, Dusklion truly felt like one. A deputy, that is. Tasked with helping lead RiverClan - her Clan - back to glory and greatness, having the future of her Clanmates entrusted to her. The thought of it made her think back to all of the cats she was doing it for; Bites 'n Fury, Lions 'n Fluffs. Kite...fly...

She had learned a lot since that fateful day, that fateful patrol. It was time to rid RiverClan of these vile fish-stealers and secure the river once more.

With a nod and signal to get into position and get ready, Dusklion picked up the fish and slowly crept towards the bank. Her blue eyes kept locked on the otters splashing about in the water, paying her no mind yet. Wordlessly she set the plump fish down before scooting back. Once she was sure she was out of sight of the otters and the fish, she scoop a rock up in one of her paws, tossing it out to make a noise and alert the creatures.

. .

. . .

Eventually from her hiding spot she watched as one otter was peering curiously at the fish. Two more were following it, while a four remained in the river. "Come on, come onnnn..." Dusklion murmured under her breath, muscles coiled and ready to spring. Blue eyes watched intently as the first otter approached the fish while the other two slipped out of the river behind it. As soon as it got its grimy little paws on the fish...

"NOW!"

Charging from her spot Dusklion dashed towards the otter with the fish, and for the first time she saw how big they truly were - and they were massive. There was the briefest flash of doubt but already her claws were colliding with the creature, who had noticed her and was now screeching. With how slippery and wet they were it was difficult to find purchase, and as she tried to regroup a sharp smack to her head send her stumbling back dazed.

Had... had they always been this big??

[ @Neptune. @ace. @Idiotic.Bean101 @alec @burntToast - this will be the posting order! once another round goes by i will let you all in on a small secret regarding this patrol, muahaha @BEAR. for your two spies, in my next post i'll also mention you for wolf! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 08:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh, this was going to be good.

Wolfhive wished he had a snack for what he was witnessing. One would think the Deputyfish herself would have learned something from his own encounter, but no! She was making his same mistake - just with more cats.

He stayed where he was, concealed on ThunderClan's side, for now. No point in getting his paws involved unless it was needed - the river wasn't that easy to cross, especially not with riled up otters, 'n unless he actually had an opportunity to assist there was no point in trying.

[ @taillow / unimportant post just a reaction ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules