Today 05:03 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

As they were headed back towards camp, the deputy heard paw steps approaching and perked her ears, stopping where she was to wait for whoever it was. Hearing that Fades had sent them to remark the borders had her snorting, ears flattening in displeasure. Did he not trust her to mark them good enough? She shoved aside the annoyance of yet again being undermined (when would he trust her to do her job??) and instead forced a grin. "...Nightshadepelt 'n I marked it already, but yeah if my brother doesn't think I can do a good enough job, by all means." Her tone dripped with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

...Okay so that was definitely forced as she glanced at Nightshadepelt, then Willowtail and Floodsight. How embarrassing. "Didn't catch sight of the loners - figure they must've ran off. We disposed of the prey. Told Nightshadepelt here, but I don't trust prey that wasn't caught with the claws of my Clanmates, so I didn't want it anywhere near camp." She'd keep an eye out for the two loners and remind the next round of patrols to the outskirts border to do the same.

With that done, the borders marked (and seemingly about to be marked again), Dusklion knew she would have to report back to her brother. But first she would need to cool off a bit less she wanted to risk boxing his ears in for treating her like a kit instead of a capable deputy. "You can go with 'em if you want to mark the borders we just did. I need to report this to Fades," she muttered, then glanced at Willowtail and Floodsight. "See you all back at camp." And with that the dark tabby deputy padded off into RiverClan territory, trying to control the rising frustration she felt with her brother.

[ @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ace. - dusk has left! ]

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Just as they've left, the distant horizons showed the rumored party returning. Dusklion and Nightshadepelt. She watched as the two made their way towards them. Willowtail explained the following news and a sudden burst of anger just lit up on Dusklion's face. Just as she feared and tried to explain, Fadingstar had sent them here on a useless task, one that was already accomplished. No use in complaining now, and there's no harm in doing again. But clearly the deputy seemed a little more than upset at the news. Which was mildly understandable. Was there such a need for four of them to be out at camp?

Floodsight had tried to give both Nightshadepelt and Dusklion a friendly smile, but tiredness washed over her face. If she could get some rest, she really would. One of these days. Maybe when they've found a their new home, she'll spend one day...just one day...and sit at Lionsbeach and do absolutely nothing. As fast as they appeared, they've begun to leave. In agreement to Willowtail's words, she had nodded, "A quick sweep and we'll be back soon enough."

"We'll see you two back at camp." Floodsight dipped her head in goodbyes, before turning her attention to Willowtail. With a yawn, the silverish cream warrior had commented, "Come on, let's get this done."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace. View Post

Floodsight

Just as they've left, the distant horizons showed the rumored party returning. Dusklion and Nightshadepelt. She watched as the two made their way towards them. Willowtail explained the following news and a sudden burst of anger just lit up on Dusklion's face. Just as she feared and tried to explain, Fadingstar had sent them here on a useless task, one that was already accomplished. No use in complaining now, and there's no harm in doing again. But clearly the deputy seemed a little more than upset at the news. Which was mildly understandable. Was there such a need for four of them to be out at camp?

Floodsight had tried to give both Nightshadepelt and Dusklion a friendly smile, but tiredness washed over her face. If she could get some rest, she really would. One of these days. Maybe when they've found a their new home, she'll spend one day...just one day...and sit at Lionsbeach and do absolutely nothing. As fast as they appeared, they've begun to leave. In agreement to Willowtail's words, she had nodded, "A quick sweep and we'll be back soon enough."

"We'll see you two back at camp." Floodsight dipped her head in goodbyes, before turning her attention to Willowtail. With a yawn, the silverish cream warrior had commented, "Come on, let's get this done."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Willowtail looked back to Floodsight, "Right." She meowed, padding forward. "You take the left side following back to the dandelion. I'll take the right to the random log here and we'll meet in the middle back here. Sound good?" Willowtail meowed, her mew confident, she didn't want to seem bossy or "in charge" but it was a decent idea and Willowtail decided to offer it.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

So some apprentices wanted some flowers? It was cute on its own but they also wanted to make flower crowns out of them. That was super cute and she wanted to be a part of it, so Adderstrike gleefully pulled Dusklion and Wisteria along to get some flowers with her. They were going to need a lot!
@taillow @Rose quick and dirty response for late bingo aaa

Last edited by Fish; Today at 12:12 PM.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

...To be quiet honest, Dusklion had really only agreed to do this because of Wisteriawren. And Adds. Because flowers and flower crowns and all of that... well, there was more important stuff she could be doing. Securing the territory. Checking for threats. But she was tired, admittedly, and the thought of not having something pressing to do... it seemed like a rare opportunity for rest.

Trailing along behind Adds and Wisteriawren, mostly to keep an eye on them as well as their surroundings incase any predators or threats made themselves known, Dusklion glanced around her. With her ears perked it was easy enough to catch the sound of... what was that? The buzz started quietly, then grew louder, and before she knew it there was a bee darting around in front of her face.

The deputy gave a snort and used a paw to bat it away, watching as it avoided her paw and started to fly around towards the back of her head. Of course, the deputy turned to try and follow it, padding in circles as her paws continued to try and catch it. The buzzing seemed to grow louder - almost as if it were taunting her, until finally with a paw she was able to swat it away.

bBBZZZzZZZZzzzZZZZ!

"Stupid bee," she muttered under her breath, giving a huff before continuing along behind the two cats as if nothing had happened.

[ @Fish @Rose ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 01:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So some apprentices wanted some flowers? It was cute on its own but they also wanted to make flower crowns out of them. That was super cute and she wanted to be a part of it, so Adderstrike gleefully pulled Dusklion and Wisteria along to get some flowers with her. They were going to need alot!

@taillow @Rose quick and dirty response for late bingo aaa
Quote:

...To be quiet honest, Dusklion had really only agreed to do this because of Wisteriawren. And Adds. Because flowers and flower crowns and all of that... well, there was more important stuff she could be doing. Securing the territory. Checking for threats. But she was tired, admittedly, and the thought of not having something pressing to do... it seemed like a rare opportunity for rest.

Trailing along behind Adds and Wisteriawren, mostly to keep an eye on them as well as their surroundings incase any predators or threats made themselves known, Dusklion glanced around her. With her ears perked it was easy enough to catch the sound of... what was that? The buzz started quietly, then grew louder, and before she knew it there was a bee darting around in front of her face.

The deputy gave a snort and used a paw to bat it away, watching as it avoided her paw and started to fly around towards the back of her head. Of course, the deputy turned to try and follow it, padding in circles as her paws continued to try and catch it. The buzzing seemed to grow louder - almost as if it were taunting her, until finally with a paw she was able to swat it away.

bBBZZZzZZZZzzzZZZZ!

"Stupid bee," she muttered under her breath, giving a huff before continuing along behind the two cats as if nothing had happened.

[ @Fish @Rose ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Peering over her shoulder at Dusklion, the short grey tabby caught the tail end of her argument with the bee, watching as it buzzed off. Slowing down a bit to walk beside Dusklion, Wisteriawren kept her gaze trained on the ground. "Bees are helpful, in their own way. They make honey. And the other day even though it felt terrible to break their hive for some, Berrypaw and I found out honey soothes... bee stings..." No matter that she'd been the one littered with the stings in question.

Glancing to the side, Wisteriawren got distracted by multiple springs of lavender. "Flowers!" Her eyes lit up at the familiar sight - and the familiar color. She missed Greta's garden... wondered how far it was from here. It shouldn't be too much of a trek... perhaps. "Will these do?" She called over to Adderstrike.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Peering over her shoulder at Dusklion, the short grey tabby caught the tail end of her argument with the bee, watching as it buzzed off. Slowing down a bit to walk beside Dusklion, Wisteriawren kept her gaze trained on the ground. "Bees are helpful, in their own way. They make honey. And the other day even though it felt terrible to break their hive for some, Berrypaw and I found out honey soothes... bee stings..." No matter that she'd been the one littered with the stings in question.

Glancing to the side, Wisteriawren got distracted by multiple springs of lavender. "Flowers!" Her eyes lit up at the familiar sight - and the familiar color. She missed Greta's garden... wondered how far it was from here. It shouldn't be too much of a trek... perhaps. "Will these do?" She called over to Adderstrike.

"That'd be perfect! You are amazing at this!" Adderstrike purred. Wow Wisteria was really good at finding the perfect flowers. She felt almost a twinge of jealousy with how good she was at it, but wasn't she named after a flower? That must be the trick. "Hey Wisteriawren, I found this rock and be meaning to give a gift to a friend... I think you should have it." This was a declaration of friendship and must be accepted or death and doom would be fall Riverclan—Or the narrator was being dramatic, you pick.

Last edited by Fish; Today at 01:21 PM.
Old Today, 02:05 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail looked back to Floodsight, "Right." She meowed, padding forward. "You take the left side following back to the dandelion. I'll take the right to the random log here and we'll meet in the middle back here. Sound good?" Willowtail meowed, her mew confident, she didn't want to seem bossy or "in charge" but it was a decent idea and Willowtail decided to offer it.

Floodsight

Floodsight gave the molly a grateful nod. Afterall, she didn't even know where it went down. Only her sense of smell could indicate that area was still freshly marked. “Yes, of course, that sounds like a great idea. I’ll see you back here.”

The silver warrior had turned around and bounded along their territory. Slightly irritated by the fact that she’s out and about again, but it was all good. She’ll just need to get this done and… head straight back. Swiftly she’d made her along the grass and rocks, down a few steps of stone. Carefully jumping her way down, making sure to double mark some areas and had her eyes on look out.

Nothing of the unusual, just some scent of prey thats just been killed and RiverClan. After reaching the ends of dandelion field, Floodsight had decided that it was enough. She padded back towards the meeting spot to await for Willowtail’s return.

Last edited by ace.; Today at 02:07 PM.
Old Today, 03:27 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

As Wisteria dropped back to join her, the deputy glanced over with raised brows. It seemed that slowly, whatever awkwardness between them was disappearing - for which Dusklion was grateful for. Yeah, her feelings still lingered, but they were much more overshadowed now by her relief to have her friend back.

Immediately upon hearing her explanation regarding the bees though, she felt guilty. Ears drooping a bit she tried to glance around to find the little creature - but it was futile. "Well, hopefully the little guy survived 'n will go off 'n make a whole bunch of honey," she offered with a sheepish grin, embarrassed that she had tried to swat and kill it now.

Watching now as Wisty headed off at the sight of flowers - a soft smile coming to her face - Dusklion glanced around for flowers of her own. She wasn't really great with flowers and all of that kind of stuff, but there were a few around here. Next to them though she spotted some pretty cool looking jagged leaves and headed over, plucking them from the ground. They didn't look to be of any medical use, nor did they have any sort of smell. "Look! Theef could be cool to ufthe!" she called, speaking around the odd looking jagged leaves. At least, Dusklion thought they were cool.

Watching as the gift exchange happened between Adds and Wisteria, Dusklion blinked. No, no, no jealousy over just a friend. Deciding to distract herself, the deputy dropped the collected leaves and glanced around. She'd find a bigger rock, a cooler rock, a-

Something fluttered on her nose and she crossed her eyes to see... "...Butterfly?" It seemed to be staring at her, but the deputy couldn't figure out where it's eyes were. Blinking a couple times, her eyes widened with an idea. "Wisty! Adds! Look what I caught!" Momentarily forgotten was her quest to find a flower; instead she was focused on the black and orange butterfly on her nose. It looked so cool!

[ @Rose @Fish ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 03:59 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

OTTERSPLASH
THE THREE OR SWORDS
| he/him | Warrior | 29 moons

[ @ollie ]

Ottersplash padded out into the territory quietly. He was going on a patrol with a Tom named leopard purr. They’d never done any patrols together. How strange. As soft-spoken as Splash was, he just lead carefully. Oh. He should talk now. ”Do you want to split up for fishing or stay together?”

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:27 PM.
Old Today, 04:34 PM

Quote:

As Wisteria dropped back to join her, the deputy glanced over with raised brows. It seemed that slowly, whatever awkwardness between them was disappearing - for which Dusklion was grateful for. Yeah, her feelings still lingered, but they were much more overshadowed now by her relief to have her friend back.

Immediately upon hearing her explanation regarding the bees though, she felt guilty. Ears drooping a bit she tried to glance around to find the little creature - but it was futile. "Well, hopefully the little guy survived 'n will go off 'n make a whole bunch of honey," she offered with a sheepish grin, embarrassed that she had tried to swat and kill it now.

Watching now as Wisty headed off at the sight of flowers - a soft smile coming to her face - Dusklion glanced around for flowers of her own. She wasn't really great with flowers and all of that kind of stuff, but there were a few around here. Next to them though she spotted some pretty cool looking jagged leaves and headed over, plucking them from the ground. They didn't look to be of any medical use, nor did they have any sort of smell. "Look! Theef could be cool to ufthe!" she called, speaking around the odd looking jagged leaves. At least, Dusklion thought they were cool.

Watching as the gift exchange happened between Adds and Wisteria, Dusklion blinked. No, no, no jealousy over just a friend. Deciding to distract herself, the deputy dropped the collected leaves and glanced around. She'd find a bigger rock, a cooler rock, a-

Something fluttered on her nose and she crossed her eyes to see... "...Butterfly?" It seemed to be staring at her, but the deputy couldn't figure out where it's eyes were. Blinking a couple times, her eyes widened with an idea. "Wisty! Adds! Look what I caught!" Momentarily forgotten was her quest to find a flower; instead she was focused on the black and orange butterfly on her nose. It looked so cool!

[ @Rose @Fish ]

Then Adderstrike heard Dusklion call out to them. Looking over she smiled widely seeing a butterfly on the deputies face. "A butterfly is giving you kisses!" Adderstrike joked as she watched what the deputy would do with the buggy beast. Then she noticed something and shifted uncomfortably before checking on her paws that hurt. They all hurt at different levels but checking them a few started to get some blisters. All the walking these few days and on awful terrain caught up to the warrior. was it even worth the medicine cats time with this?

Last edited by Fish; Today at 04:34 PM.