Today 05:03 PM

Old Today, 07:46 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Hummingbirdsong sat down. "I think I'll be able to for about a moon." Hummingbirdsong concluded gently, "I will, I'm pretty sure I'm not to far along but not to close." Hummingbirdsong meowed, stretching gently
Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

Mush nodded. "You'll do well teaching. Even if it just for a moon." She smiled, licking her mate's ear.

(short post idk what to write i also have no idea if we're allowed to chat about this since the meeting has not concluded- but here we are, someone vm and lemme know)

Credit link to the gif in my signature
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old Today, 09:10 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

DuckFeather
Female | 20 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 1
an off-white she-cat with different shades of gray spots and bright yellow eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She was sprawled out outside of the warriors den, struggling to get a spiky little thing out. It hurt like hell! And she was also pretty confident a rat if an apprentice and put it in her nest. This was probably funny to some cat, just not her. She’d heard complaints about them she was sure. A burr-blah blah something. She didn’t care about its name, just about finding the young cat that set it up as a trap for her. Dew-brat would probably be laughing in her face right now, thank StarClan they weren’t around.

It hurt to pull out, as it was shark and prickly in her mouth as she grabbed a spike. 3…2…1. She yanked it out of her paw quickly, wi Ching then throwing it out of the way, hopefully somewhere about bee cat wouldn’t step on it (unless it was Dew, they could step on it).

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 10:30 AM.
Old Today, 12:09 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

-------------------

Scorpionsight kinda wants to go hunting.
Because, why not?
Maybe she will, she probably will.

She hopes to, probably by herself.
Other cats just make her more nervous than usual.
But, with another cat, more prey may be brought back...

Wow, she's feeling indecisive today.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Today, 01:48 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Maggotpaw is slow to respond, at first offering only a sleepy chirp and a big stretch through its back feet. It's just so warm. Who cares what that disembodied voice is saying? Do you mind if I...Maggotpaw curls its forepaws over its face. No. Yes. Maybe. Maybe Maggotpaw minds, it's just not sure yet. It's just...too sleepy to...

No. Scratch all that, actually. The voice from far away is saying Maggotpaw. For that, it must pay. For that, Maggotpaw opens its eyes, bleary and unfocused for a moment until it finds its target.

"Say sorry first," Maggotpaw grumbles, rolling their weight to the side and belly to the ground. It doesn't elaborate on what this apology is for because it knows that it is being what dummies and harebrains might call ""Extremely Unreasonable"" about the whole name thing (which, yes, is a super mundane, longstanding clan custom that merely signifies ones coming-of-age, something that happens for every clan cat........and should not have been done to Maggotpaw!!!). "Say sorry and you can sit. I'll squish you if you don't."

It gives Cottonkit its meanest I-mean-this look, rising up with another stretch and sitting with its tail wrapped over its near-bald little feet. It had hoped to be able to stare down its nose at Cottonkit, leverage its detestable new status for something, but with him being on the older end of kittenhood and Maggotpaw being on the younger side of apprenticeship, the most it can pull off is what looks like a frosty look between peers and little else.

"...FiveFourThreeTwo—!" This is the sudden countdown to Cottonkit getting squished. Maggotpaw wants that apology and they want Cortonkit to squirm a little.

@Daragca ; COTTONKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:17 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
An apology. What on earth for. Cottontail’s tail started vibrating rapidly, filled with anxious energy, jaw slackening in disbelief unsure what to say to Maggotpaw. Threatened by being squished, nice. Though he didn’t doubt its ability to do so, and Cottonkit was most certainly on the smaller side.

Then the countdown started, panic setting in. He most certainly didn’t want to make enemies in the clan, but he didn’t think that he’d done anything wrong. Four. Three. Two.

”S..Sorry!!” The words stuttered out of his mouth, gosh he was such a pushover. His white fur started to turn pink from embarrassment and he shuffled his paws anxiously. Maybe Maggotpaw wasn’t the right cat to make friends with after all, let alone ask about apprenticeship when they were making him apologise upon first greeting.

No, he couldn’t be a pushover forever. Cottonkit pushed his chest out, willing his trembling bob tail to stop its vibrating. He looked up from the floor, eyes wide shocked at his own bravery. ”B..b.but, what did I d…d.do?” He sighed inwardly as he tripped over his own words. The attempt at confidence withering away as quickly as it had sprung.

Noted.

Never being brave AGAIN.

[​​ @nyme ]

Old Today, 04:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

Honeysucklepaw seemed to snap out of it, looking at him. "Oh I uh. I'm fine, don't worry." She seemed hesitant about what to say next, he seemed accepting. Really accepting of anything. Would he really accept her? She felt exhausted. Even a little bit uncomfortable.

She inhaled, "I.. Promise you won't laugh or somethin' yeah?" She worked on the words in her mind, putting them together. She needed to figure out how to do this. How would she say this without seeming weird? Maybe not very believable either.

Her face seemed to show her exhaustion. She gave a soft smile, "So I uh.. Have a thing. There's this.. slime? Goo? That my body makes. I dunno why it happens. But I kinda named it after myself when I was a kit, callin' it Honey." She spoke, refusing to make eye contact. "It makes me sticky. I smell pretty sweet 'cause of it. Which isn't too bad. But makes me attract bugs 'n stuff. Lots of bees like me. At night its no different, recently attracted a few moths and some fireflies." A deep exhale.

She seemed to watch his reaction. Nervous, maybe expecting the worst. She really didn't know what his reaction would be. Her ears drooped slightly, exhausted. She couldn't even move into a comfortable laying position to rest. She eventually just sat up straight. She gave him a soft smile. "If you don't wanna be friends after what I just told ya it's fine."

Fleetpaw breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed when Honeysucklepaw said she was okay. But she still seemed nervous... He was about to ask about it again, eyes wide with concern, but then she spoke. Fleetpaw tilted his head slightly to one side. She has a...thing? He listened intently as she went into further detail, whiskers twitching with interest as she spoke. Honey huh? So her produces a substance like honey instead of sweat? Was that it? For a moment, Fleetpaw was too lost in thought to have a reaction. Then he realized he'd been silent and in his thoughts for a long time and flinched.

"Oh sorry! I was just lost in thought!" He mewed nervously, hoping his silence hadn't been upsetting. "Th-That certainly sounds...difficult." He conceded, resting a paw next to her in a friendly gesture of support. He assumed she didn't like being touched suddenly. "Of course I still want to be friends!" He added, looking at her earnestly. Praying she'd believe him. "I-I mean...you came over to talk to an outsider like me... I-If you're okay being friends with a coward like me, then I'll happily be your friend." He meowed with a small, warm smile.
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Fleetpaw breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed when Honeysucklepaw said she was okay. But she still seemed nervous... He was about to ask about it again, eyes wide with concern, but then she spoke. Fleetpaw tilted his head slightly to one side. She has a...thing? He listened intently as she went into further detail, whiskers twitching with interest as she spoke. Honey huh? So her produces a substance like honey instead of sweat? Was that it? For a moment, Fleetpaw was too lost in thought to have a reaction. Then he realized he'd been silent and in his thoughts for a long time and flinched.

"Oh sorry! I was just lost in thought!" He mewed nervously, hoping his silence hadn't been upsetting. "Th-That certainly sounds...difficult." He conceded, resting a paw next to her in a friendly gesture of support. He assumed she didn't like being touched suddenly. "Of course I still want to be friends!" He added, looking at her earnestly. Praying she'd believe him. "I-I mean...you came over to talk to an outsider like me... I-If you're okay being friends with a coward like me, then I'll happily be your friend." He meowed with a small, warm smile.

​6 moons
Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

Honeypaw felt herself growing sluggish, but she offered a smile, "Oh I'm so glad! You're one of the nicer cats that I've met. I appreciate you being so nice to me." A soft yawn escaped her maws. The large cat loudly purred. "Got lucky choosin' you to be my friend then, huh? And I don't think you're a coward. I'm sure you got some bravery in you, you'll find it eventually. Just hasn't come out yet, that's all." She gently put her paw on his as a reassuring gesture. "Sorry if you get sticky." She added.

Credit link to the gif in my signature
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind