Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUTBREAK!
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:14 PM
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Today 04:11 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:09 PM

Old Today, 02:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default reconstruction

Event [#event]

The rainfall had stopped, and things were drying up - at least for now.

Wolfhive was still feeling the effects of the storm, though. His nose seemed infinitely crusted, he had a hoarse cough that shook his core, and he felt.. more fatigued than typical. As if he never slept, even when he crashed in Bumba's den. To others, he probably looked paler than a ghost - not that Wolfhive wanted to let this stop him. He was so, so tired of getting sick...

So as he dragged himself to the middle of the clearing, he was careful to distance himself from others - an inkling of paranoia that being so close, especially when cats were coughing during the storm, caused this. (He also didn't want to spread it; the thought just wouldn't occur to him in the moment.)

"...Our camp is in need of repairs; and our apprentice den constructed anew." There was a thickness to his words that came from mucus in his throat. "Come over here if you wanna... if you wanna volunteer." He sank into a slouched sitting position, a bit too worn out to hold himself upright more. Stars, just kill him so he wasn't plagued by more issues. Sometimes he missed being a kit, or even a very very young apprentice - where sickness didn't seem to touch him.

Old Today, 02:16 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: reconstruction

Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

"I want to help if I can." Snakepaw said as she made her way over. Hopefully by getting something right for a change, it would make up for that absolute disaster of a patrol that she got demoted for. Snakepaw didn’t even know if she’d be allowed to help because of her demotion, but the worst that could happen was being turned away, so she went over to volunteer.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 02:25 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

SEAFIN
{ he/they | 20 moons | bisexual }
Seafin padded out of the warriors den, wanting to help rebuild this apprentice den so apprentices had somewhere to go, instead of not having a place just for them, causing them to sleep in the nursery or warrior den, or elders den. "I'll help. This thing needs to be back up as soon as possible." they said in a soft tone.

@BEAR.

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 02:26 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Construction. Reconstruction, seeing as there had been an apprentices den before. Brindlepaw was quite ready to not be sleeping in the elders den, and while he felt pretty rocky (though perhaps not as bad as Wolfhive looked, STARS he looked unhealthy) he figured his size would be useful for this. If nothing else he would be good at dragging sticks around. So he ambled closer to the center of the clearing, raising his paw in a weird wave-greeting and notification of his existence and willingness to help.
Old Today, 02:28 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

risingstorm walked up he had planned to help with fixing the den the day it collapsed so the warrior limped up

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 02:29 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

peachpaw & goldenpaw

One post, two apprentices, two vastly different moods.

Peachpaw's approach is quick and serious, chin up and eyes focused. "I'm helping." He doesn't know where to start or what all repairing will even entail, really, but he trusts that Wolfhive and any other older cats that come to lend a paw will be able to offer him the appropriate guidance. The quicker he can get back into the apprentice's den, the better...and getting a head start on repairs means he'll be in a prime position to pick a better spot for his nest, too.

Goldenpaw...hacks, first, needing battle a glob of phlegm up and out her sore throat before she can speak up.

"Bud, you look nasty," First, a brief acknowledgement of the state of Wolfhive... then, "'ey, where's uhhhhh Porcupinesilk at? Let's jus' bribe 'em with treats 'n make 'em do all the hard stuff..." she suggests through a tired grin, recalling the warrior's handy weaving back when things first got bad. Goldenpaw will help, of course, but only as a social thing. Frankly they don't mind sleeping in the elder's den, but they know that things need to be refurbished around here or else the next time a big storm blows through, everyone will end up having to cuddle with Foxskipper.

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypresspaw hobbled over, nose crusty, eyes dull, fur still missing and a nasty scab residing on his shoulder. He had a nasty night that night, almost being buried alive under the debris and luckily only leaving the ordeal with a nasty graze and some thorns to show for it. “I’ll help, if I’ll even be any help.” he murmured, a raw determination to be helpful resided in his voice even though he was so, so tired. “Tell me whatcha want done. I’ll do it.”

Everyone else looked as miserable as he felt. Even the mighty Wolfhive looked like he’d been dragged through a wet bush backwards. This would take a long time, no doubt. He sighed. Here we go. Labour and hard work when all he wanted to do was sleep. Oh well.

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!
Old Today, 03:54 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Acornfall immediately came forward, concern sparkling in his eyes. His clan has been through a lot lately, and it didn't seem like the herbs he helped gather were doing any good. He needed to do something that was helpful, and helping rebuild the apprentice's den and make repairs sounded like just the thing. He didn't have excellent finesse for the finer work, but he was strong. And he knew he could use that to help.

Burnedpaw padded over and joined his clanmates, sitting a little ways off. He wasn't trying to distance himself from everyone necessarily...but with this sickness going around he wasn't exactly eager to go up and chat with everyone either.