Last post by Fish
Today 01:11 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:02 PM

Old Today, 11:25 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Strawberryfur was relieved that he wasn't totally pissed off at her. "I just got a little lost in thought." She admitted, curling her tail to lightly tap it against her head, the fur on the tip of her tail brushing against the fur on top of her head. "I can get a little mouse-brained sometimes." She closed one eye and stuck her tongue out slightly, making a derpy face to accentuate her dopiness.

"You're not hurt are you?" She asked, leaning forward a little to sniff his tail.
SILVERPAW "SILVS"

He Watched Her Lean Forward To Sniff His Tail. I'm Fine. Been Through Worse. He Shuffled A Bit. His Useless Leg Hovered Above The Mossy Ground, His Half Torn Face Looked Almost Shiny Under The Sun, And The Scar On His Back Did The Same. His Blue Eye Stared A Her, As He Spoke. Are You Alright?
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Today, 11:43 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
SILVERPAW "SILVS"

He Watched Her Lean Forward To Sniff His Tail. I'm Fine. Been Through Worse. He Shuffled A Bit. His Useless Leg Hovered Above The Mossy Ground, His Half Torn Face Looked Almost Shiny Under The Sun, And The Scar On His Back Did The Same. His Blue Eye Stared A Her, As He Spoke. Are You Alright?

Strawberryfur didn't notice any obvious wounds. Satisfied she backed away, tilting her head to the side ever-so-slightly when the tom said he'd been through worse. But he's so young... It was only then that she noticed the tom's leg and scars. Strawberryfur suddenly felt this horrible guilt wave over her, here she was fretting over tripping on his tail and she hadn't even noticed the scars of everything else he's endured. How could she be so insensitive? And then he asked if she was okay.

She nodded, a warm smile coming to her face. "Of course!" She purred. "I may have a lot of air between my ears, but I've got good reflexes." She meowed with a wink. "I was able to catch myself." She sat down next to the long-furred silver cat. "I'm sorry if I was insensitive..." She murmured, shuffling her paws slightly.
Old Today, 11:58 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Strawberryfur didn't notice any obvious wounds. Satisfied she backed away, tilting her head to the side ever-so-slightly when the tom said he'd been through worse. But he's so young... It was only then that she noticed the tom's leg and scars. Strawberryfur suddenly felt this horrible guilt wave over her, here she was fretting over tripping on his tail and she hadn't even noticed the scars of everything else he's endured. How could she be so insensitive? And then he asked if she was okay.

She nodded, a warm smile coming to her face. "Of course!" She purred. "I may have a lot of air between my ears, but I've got good reflexes." She meowed with a wink. "I was able to catch myself." She sat down next to the long-furred silver cat. "I'm sorry if I was insensitive..." She murmured, shuffling her paws slightly.
SILVERPAW "SILVS"

He Gave The She A Small Smile. It's Fine, Most Cats Just Tell Me I Was Being A 'Normal Reckless Apprentice' When They Talk To Me. It's Really Not A Problem. He Curled His Tail Around His Paw. Makes Me Feel A Bit Better Knowing You Saw Me As A Normal Looking Apprentice. His Tail Flicked, He Turned His Muzzle To The Sky. Beautiful Day, Yes?
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901