Old August 29th, 2024, 08:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Rosehawk

Rosehawk's blue eyes softened at Wisteriawren's reaction, a warm smile spreading across her face. "I'm glad you think so," she replied gently, her tone laced with a hint of amusement at Wisteriawren's surprise.

She dipped her head slightly, gesturing for Wisteriawren to walk beside her. "It's always better to have company, don’t you think?" she added, her voice light but sincere. "I thought we could explore a bit together, maybe find a quiet spot to relax."

Rosehawk began to lead the way, her steps measured and easy, ensuring Wisteriawren felt comfortable. She glanced over at her, her blue eyes sparkling with a mix of curiosity and warmth. "If there's anywhere in particular you'd like to go, just let me know," she offered, genuinely interested in making the time together enjoyable for them both.

[ @Rose - there are two pending apprentices with Rosehawk listed as their mentor lol. Cricketpaw and Flamepaw are gonna be Rosehawk´s undoing ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Anywhere... anywhere is okay." Wisteriawren had told Rosehawk in response to her offer for them to go wherever she wanted. But she found her paws carrying her in a certain direction... and before she knew it, they were standing at Lionsbeach.

Wisteriawren blinked at her companion, offering Rosehawk a sidelong glance. "Um, I didn't mean to... bring us here... just... missed this place... I guess." Smiling awkwardly, the ex-kittypet padded forward towards the ocean, sand squishing beneath her paws. She dipped her paws in, and then a fresh wave surged forward, reaching till her elbows but not above that. She'd have to go more in for that, but there was no reason to. The oceanwater was warm, a nice temperature to wade in.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Yesterday, 12:52 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Well that was enough fun, so Adderstrike was about to leave before she glanced over to Honeystep. The shecat invite her to splash around in the waters of the beach. Eh, why not? So the warrior chased after Honeystep and splashed around in the water while trying to chase her. Once she tried of this game, Adderstrike laid in the water enough that the waves didn't hit her face but she could feel the motion of the ebb and flow of the wave. It felt nice.

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 12:53 AM.
Old Today, 11:16 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had, indeed, been feeling alone — a little more than ever. Not necessarily that she didn't have support; between her adoptive siblings and Stagheart, as well as a few friendly Clanmates, she knew she wasn't literally alone. And yet sitting in the medicine den now by herself, cats only ever coming to her instead of both her and Misty... it was incredibly daunting. And sleeping alone was... well, lonely. And gave too much empty silence for her rambling thoughts to run rampant.

Dusklion's kind offer to help her explore RiverClan's territory had perked up Berry's spirits a bit; she'd never gotten a full territory tour during her brief time as a warrior apprentice, and her time as a medicine cat in training had been so short before the bloody raid that'd driven them out. So now was a perfect time to settle back into things and finally take a look around the territory she'd never explored beyond Sleepy Thicket.

The small apprentice followed the deputy out onto the beach, her eyes widening in wonder. She'd already sort of seen the ocean from her visit to the Gathering, but nothing like this — being on the sand herself, staring out at the endless water and tasting the direct, salty breeze, feeling the wind buffet through her fur... it was more than amazing, and she found herself going quite in awe for a few moments.

But at Dusklion's last words, Berry couldn't help the small, shy mrrow of amusement that left her; mouse-brained Clanmates... as much as Berrypaw could be painfully optimistic when it came to giving cats the benefit of the doubt, she couldn't deny that statement was true.

"Heh, y-yeah... seems nice and quiet enough out here for that," she agreed in her soft mew, her bright green eyes taking in the sun glittering off the water. She went quiet for another moment, staring at the waves lapping at the sand, watching as the tide crept closer to her paw. The way her dark brown paws sunk into the sand was strange, though not entirely unpleasant. Her gaze traveled over the various shells and rocks on the beach, then the waves, and beyond...

Her gaze still fixed ahead, she mewed quietly, "Does it... does it go on forever...?" She seemingly said to herself in a daze, yet the meaning of the question was clear and intended for the deputy. The water's blue shades grew deeper and darker as they stretched on like a gradient, and the idea of the water only ever getting deeper and more cold and unknown was as daunting as it was awing.

[ @taillow - huzzah! ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

The wonder that poured from Berries reminded the deputy of her first time witnessing Lionsbeach. It was one of the most prominent memories Dusklion had from her first few days in RiverClan, getting to see the long shoreline and never-ending water. "Seems like it does, huh?" Her voice held the same wonder, the same amazement glittered in her gaze. Returning here reminded the deputy of her youth, of first joining RiverClan...

"I feel like I can be closest to StarClan here, too." Glancing up at the sunny sky, she smiled softly. "When it's night, 'n everythin's quiet, you can come out here 'n see all of the stars above. Each one is said to be a spirit - so even if you've lost cats, you can look up 'n know they're up there, watchin' you..." It was often times like these that she wondered which one of the stars that appeared were Lions. Which one was Fury. Which one was Fluffs...

Bringing herself back to the present, the deputy started down the shoreline a bit, wanting Berrypaw to have a chance to take as much of it in as they could before heading to the next area. Upon walking, Dusklion felt something smooth underpaw and stopped, backing up a bit. Two perfectly smooth stones protruded from the sand. One was bigger and a dark gray color, while the other was a more sandy, beige color. Not quite brown, but... "Look, it's us but as rocks," the deputy chuckled as she pointed to them, scooping out the beige one and sliding it over to Berrypaw.

[ don't mind me using this reply as a bingo square LOL ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 11:38 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

After having fun in the water for a while, Adderstrike and Honeystep laid down to go and get some rest. The both of them found a rock they both could lay across and soak in the sun for a sunbath and to also dry off. Today was a great day.
Old Today, 01:17 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau View Post

Lionpaw dug her claws into the sand curiously - it was similar to dirt but much grittier. The ocean was pretty, and it smelled different than a river or a stream. Absentmindedly she wondered how hard it would be to swim in. Would the waves just push her back onto the shore?

Her ear flicked as her mentor gave a quick debrief of the area's history, then furrowed her brow as she thought over the question. "Hmm.. fish? And maybe birds?" Birds like the ocean, right? Some kinds of birds at least; she was quite certain she had heard a warrior mention seabirds before.

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

"Birds, yeah. They're called seagulls, I think. Big white birds with yellow beaks. You often see them flock here in groups." Dusklion wasn't sure about any other birds since she'd never seen any others, but she'd seen plenty of seagulls during trips out to Lionsbeach. "Fish... maybe in the tidepools? But you wouldn't see any in the waves near shore. But that doesn't mean there isn't prey to be found."

Gesturing with her tail, the deputy motioned for Lionpaw to follow her. Walking down along the sandy path the deputy eventually made it to where the sand was more damp from the rolling waves. Keen eyes scanned the damp sand until she spotted what she was looking for. "See that?" she gestured with her tail to the red spot that was moving along the damp sand, keeping her voice low as she spoke to Lionpaw. "That's a crab. Fast creatures, but if you can catch 'em, they make a pretty nice meal. They'll come out here to pick at the shells you see," she added, using a paw to scoop out some of the white shells that were protruding from the sand.

Off to the side the waves were starting to roll up again and the deputy grinned. "Here comes my favorite part about bein' this close to the water." As the waves rolled up the deputy let the water wash over her paws, immediately sinking her body closer to the ground to take a dip into the cold, ocean water.

[ don't mind me also using this post for bingo LOL ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |