My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Augh............they knew this was coming. Storytime with Foxskipper had been a lucky diversion just the once, but it seems all paths lead back to the sun. Goldenpaw twitches a rueful little smile up at Cypresspaw, stretching long and lackadaisically out of the tight ball they'd been tucked in

"S'about that time, huh?" They shoot a look skyward. Goldenpaw aready plans on throwing the match, but they're wondering just how much effort they'll still need to put in to make this fun for Cypresspaw. Guess I'll find out.

"You're so on!" Goldenpaw cries, committing to the act of battling for her honor as she bounds over to get Cypresspaw back for the ear-flick. "Whaddya think I'm scared of? You?? The sun??? Nah...let's do this, let's get it," she hops a few times, hyping herself up.

"Okay. Okay, on three?"

@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

"Okay! One, two, three!" he called, opening his eyes wide against the sun, tongue sticking out in concentration. They went on like that for a long few moments, and Cypresspaw was ready to give up, then goldenpaw let out a half hearted hiss of annoyance and turned his head away, blinking. "I knew I’d win!" he cried, blinking forcefully. "It’s okay goldie. You were good too." he added after kindly.
@nyme

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 02:58 AM.
Old Today, 03:19 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Porcupinesilk exists
Old Today, 03:34 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"No questions." Antpaw meows, pleased despite himself. Just as he'd thought, Brackenclaw looked really cool! He looked like he could take on two cats at once and walk out of there without a single scratch on his pelt. Had he ever taken down two cats at once? Antpaw makes a mental note to ask.

The mention of another apprentice makes Antpaw frown- he hopes Mothpaw wasn't the annoying type. Hopefully they would also be a large, cool cat, ready for battle.

Tags:
@BEAR. /Wolfhive
@Lightningpaw666 /Brackenclaw

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 03:35 AM.
Old Today, 03:52 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- 25 moons old, He/Him, Thunderclan Warrior. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw would also not have any questions. The situation seemed rather self explanatory. He didn't know what to say to Wolfhive though so instead he would dip his head in respect before he would meow. "I think I will stay here and talk to Antpaw for a bit longer." Brackenclaw meowed to Wolfhive with his deep dark voice. Brackenclaw felt like Antpaw wanted to get to know the cat who would be replacing his old Mentor after all. @Badwolf @BEAR.
Old Today, 08:04 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN
Goldenpaw really puts his heart into the act. A dramatic headturn, a dejected sigh...just in time, too; his eyes had been watering something fierce.

He blinks wetly at Cypresspaw, offering a solemn nod (really hamming it up). "I guess that's...all I could ever hope for...ough, Cypresspaw..." Haha, okay, Goldenpaw indulged in the silly eye-hurting game and now she's extracting her toll: Cypresspaw must bear witness to some theatrics now. She's gotta get 'em out of her system.

Goldenpaw collapses, scrubbing at her stinging eyes with her ginger-flecked paws. Woe! "My eyes...!!!.....Cypresspawww I can't see you anymore, buddywhere'dyagooooo................wahh, it's so dark............................"

@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 09:06 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
Killer Aptitude T3 - Amnesia - Lyebirds Lullabye

The Silver Tom Sighed, Laying In The Clearing. Where Was Mudhound? Off On That Patrol, Right? Killing Foxes, Was It? Oh Well. He Wanted Someone He Could Tolerate To Talk To Him. So, The Mangled Tripod Slowly Rose To His Paws And Moved Into The Shade.

(Short Post, OPEN!)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 09:07 AM.
Old Today, 09:51 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||Open For interaction!||

============
Autumnheart sits tall in the clearing pawing at the ground, the tom isn't sure what to do, to be honest, just having a good ol time, at the moment he's looking to see if he can spot any flying insects. and making sure his long ginger fur isn't getting too dirty "I hope I can find something to do but eh.. I do kinda like being alone." he chuckled to himself. before standing up again to shake the dust off himself and sitting back down, he repeats this constantly with his long fur.
Old Today, 10:45 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
Killer Aptitude T3 - Amnesia - Lyebirds Lullabye

The Silver Tom Sighed, Laying In The Clearing. Where Was Mudhound? Off On That Patrol, Right? Killing Foxes, Was It? Oh Well. He Wanted Someone He Could Tolerate To Talk To Him. So, The Mangled Tripod Slowly Rose To His Paws And Moved Into The Shade.

(Short Post, OPEN!)

Strawberryfur gave herself a good stretch by the warrior's den, turning to finish grooming the last bit of messiness in her shoulder fur. She looked around for her brother, not seeing him right away, and frowned. Where was Sunnystreak? A tiny claw of worry worked its way into her chest. He could be out with Finbranch she supposed. The pale ginger tabby she-cat rose to her paws and padded around the clearing, absent-mindedly scanning the crowd for her brother. She almost tripped over a long-furred silver tail in her carelessness.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" She mewed, leaping over the tail to avoid tripping on it. She turned to face the cat she almost tripped over. "I wasn't paying attention, my bad!" She laughed, her tail waving light-heartedly.
Old Today, 10:55 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Strawberryfur gave herself a good stretch by the warrior's den, turning to finish grooming the last bit of messiness in her shoulder fur. She looked around for her brother, not seeing him right away, and frowned. Where was Sunnystreak? A tiny claw of worry worked its way into her chest. He could be out with Finbranch she supposed. The pale ginger tabby she-cat rose to her paws and padded around the clearing, absent-mindedly scanning the crowd for her brother. She almost tripped over a long-furred silver tail in her carelessness.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" She mewed, leaping over the tail to avoid tripping on it. She turned to face the cat she almost tripped over. "I wasn't paying attention, my bad!" She laughed, her tail waving light-heartedly.

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD

He Was Grooming His Mane When A Small, Sharp Pain Shot Through His Tail. A Cat Had Tripped Over His Tail. It's Fine. Howd You Even Not See Me? Im One Of The Brightest Cats In The Clearing. He Asked, Genuinely Curious.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Today, 11:12 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD

He Was Grooming His Mane When A Small, Sharp Pain Shot Through His Tail. A Cat Had Tripped Over His Tail. It's Fine. Howd You Even Not See Me? Im One Of The Brightest Cats In The Clearing. He Asked, Genuinely Curious.

Strawberryfur was relieved that he wasn't totally pissed off at her. "I just got a little lost in thought." She admitted, curling her tail to lightly tap it against her head, the fur on the tip of her tail brushing against the fur on top of her head. "I can get a little mouse-brained sometimes." She closed one eye and stuck her tongue out slightly, making a derpy face to accentuate her dopiness.

"You're not hurt are you?" She asked, leaning forward a little to sniff his tail.

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 11:14 AM.