Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:08 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 02:00 AM
Training Day
Today 01:55 AM
Lightingpaw: Training at...
Today 01:42 AM
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 01:28 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Oh, look at that. Redmire was glad to see the superior Dusk had her senses about her, unlike a certain someone sharing the name. She straightened up, not bothering to hide the aggravation in the sharpness of her stature. Duskleaf's explanation was a fumbled attempt that did not do his screw-up justice.

"The idiot came chasing after me when I left camp with an urgency so out of proportion, you'd think I was planning on starting another war," she spat. "I went to Sedgewater Valley for some air, some WindClanners stopped on the other side, and this idiot burst out of nowhere and pretty much gave our location away for free! I bet both my ears that those two have already run back to camp to spill the news. He's talking to me about causing disasters while he's pretty much started one himself! Is this really who we have to trust as our great protector? He can't even keep his mouth shut."

[ @Concorde @taillow ]
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

[ This interaction is separate from the hawk instance. I just need the bingo ]

"A story?" When Wisteriawren was approached by a random kit and asked for a story, she merely stared at the youngster blankly for a couple moments, and looked around, wondering why she of all cats had been approached for this. She'd just been sitting beside the prey pile, attempting to lay low after the most recent havoc RiverClan had to sift through.

"Um... I can... try." She hesitated, gaze softening marginally as she looked down at the kitten, hesitance melting away. Oh, she loved kits. They were so adorable... how could she possibly deny this darling's request? But... a story..? Wisteriawren couldn't recall a single one now that she'd been asked for it - so she recalled the only story she could.

"So... Heroneye, Sunsetgleam, Softpaw and I were at Sleepy Thicket..." She began, voice lifting as a small smile spread over her face. "Patrolling for RiverClan... and then all of a sudden, there's spooky things happening." The ex-kittypet paused for dramatic effect, fixating on the kit in front of her. If anyone else joined to listen to her story, Wisteriawren would be too focused to notice.

"Rustling noises... shadows flitting around..." She trailed off as she thought back to it. It sure had been scary at the time. "Nobody knew what was happening - Softpaw mentions Sleepy Thicket's ghost... And then out of the blue, without warning..." Her voice lowered, turning softer, before rising again. "A ghost!"

She let the word linger, letting it sink in a moment before Wisteriawren mrrowed softly with amusement and continued. "A real-life ghost..!" Real-life ghost? Or was it a real dead ghost? "But don't worry, it was a... good one? I think you call them StarClan? Heroneye said her name was Minkpaw, and that she used to be a RiverClan apprentice... she said some other things, but I didn't understand it. You can ask Heroneye maybe. Minkpaw just wanted to welcome RiverClan home, I think."

[ @Dolomedes - Primrosekit / @Fish - Adderstrike / OPEN to anyone else if you need to cross out the 'Scary Stories' Bingo square! ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Irritation at the entire situation sparked under her pelt, resulting in a mumbled growl. First at her brother for not having announced the border restrictions sooner, then at Redmire for being out near one of their sensitive borders, and finally at Duskleaf for doing the most mouse-brained thing she could possibly think could happen. Dusklion had to close her eyes as he gave his reasoning, resisting the urge to swat him over the ears.

Her ears then swiveled to Redmire and she listened with a narrowed gaze. "First off, yeah - no warriors out near the borders unless it's a patrol or you got permission from a high rank. Somethin' Fades should've mentioned as soon as he told all of us, but didn't until a bit ago." It was frustrating because she had thought that right after telling them her brother would've made an announcement, but there had been nothing.

"-'N you - I don't even know where to start," she snapped, her anger now once again redirected towards Duskleaf. It didn't make sense why he would just blurt this out - and part of her knew it was an honest mistake - but if Twilightstar still retained any of the fury she had in battle, her knowing this location in RiverClan put them in a precarious position. The search to find a new camp had been slow-going too, and now the Clan could very well be in danger if the WindClan leader decided one battle wasn't enough.

"That was beyond mouse-brained, Duskleaf, to be talkin' about any RiverClan territory so close to the border - any border. I don't care if you can see 'em or not - when you're at the borders, you treat it as if you're in that Clan's camp 'n expect someone to be hidin' 'n listenin' to every word you say! Even if it doesn't draw Twilightstar down on us to finish what she started-" another flare of pain in the jagged scar along her flank, "-I can imagine she's storin' it away for future use! WindClan 'n the rest of them trampled around all of our territory 'n I'm willin' to bet they know exactly where this den is 'n how to get to it! Stars above..."

She was gonna burst a blood vessel as she jerked around and stalked away a few paces to keep her anger from boiling over. Another sharp turn brought her back to the duo, biting her tongue as she considered what to do. "...We can't stay here any longer, 'n we can't have this as part of our territory - which is great, because I just finished re-buryin' our freakin' dead cats 'round back for the very same reason that Sleepy Thicket had been compromised - ahhh!" This was not good. None of this was good. Where in the hell was her brother?? She lifted her head and looked around for him before looking back to Duskleaf. "I don't know where Fades is right now, but the second he gets back you're comin' with me to explain yourself."

Glancing at Redmire she gave a huff. "Just... stay away from the borders. You're not in trouble 'cause the announcement was made while you were gone, but now that you know I don't wanna see a hair on your pelt out there." Her frustration was vivid and though it wasn't directed at the warrior before her it still came out none the less.

[ @dino. @Concorde ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Art not arting

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 14 Moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
[ @ ]
══════════════
The warrior was just passing by when they overheard Wisteriawren telling a kit about their experience in the sleepy thicket. It was a cute and simple interaction. Wisteriawren seems to be having fun telling the story to the kit. They figured they shouldn’t interrupt so they just continued on with their day as they made theif way out of the den for a small refresher. And they remembered Minkpaw. Still, they can’t help but think about her words every once in a while; was Minkpaw really murdered..? It seems likely now that they think about it.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye was just minding her own business, walking up to the prey pile for a bite to eat, when she heard her name being said. It was a bit startling, to be honest; normally, there weren't many cats who had anything to say about her. Naturally, Heroneye's mind immediately came to the conclusion that she was being criticized (and rightfully so, probably), but she only had to listen for a few more heartbeats to see that it was only Wisteriawren, who seemed to be recounting the events of their recent Sleepy Thicket patrol to a kit.

She felt her whiskers twitching at the story. Wisteriawren's dramatic tone of voice, the suspenseful framing of it all--it had all the markings of the horror stories she'd heard as a kit herself. Hearing her own experience being turned into a spooky tale for kits... Well, it was a bit surreal, to put it lightly. Part of her was amused, and part of her was a bit unsettled. The whole situation had been very confusing, after all, and Minkpaw's fate was still up in the air, as far as Heroneye was concerned.

But hearing the story told in this way almost turned it into a tall tale, made it feel unreal. There was something almost comforting in that. In any case, Heroneye had no intention of interrupting their little story hour; it was just as much Wisteriawren's experience as it had been hers, after all.

(any listeners are free to interact with heron ^^)

( @Rose - Wisteriawren ; @Dolomedes - Primrosekit ; @Fish - Adderstrike )
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post
Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
Purrks: The Collector

---
Mintkit sitting by herself, grooming her fur, when-- an earsplitting screech sounded across the clearing. She winced, flattening her ears. Owwwowww... She whirled around, looking at... at... A kit? One she didn't know. She blinked, and the kit was gone. Looking up, she saw a flying thing, full of feathers and claws, all angry-looking and fierce-feeling--and the kit was in the thing's yellow bits. The things claws. She watched, wide-eyed with confusion and shock, uncomprehending, as the kit got carried away. What? What? What? What? The word repeated itself in her head, unceasingly. She didn't know what she had just saw. A thing... A thing... What? She was frozen to the spot, still looking at the sky, where the thing disappeared with the kit. She felt numb. What was... was... The kit. Where'd the kit go? She... just... What?
---

Open! Mint needs someone to help her...
Fishkit looked aroud the stinky ass den and spotted Mintkit staring off into space. "'Ey, Min'ki'? You 'ight?" They asked and walked toward her. Fishkit tilted their head and examined her. "Ya starin' in'o spac'?" They asked, becoming a little more louder.

[extra extra! Fishkit had a piece of their tongue cut off when they were born somehow.]

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit was lounging around in a patch of sunlight, enjoying the warmth on her pelt. Grooming her fur as she did daily, removing even the slightest speck of dirt. Life was good.
---

short post for sunbathing bingo, but also open

#snowbingo2024

My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 10:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 61
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Rowanmane, curled up in the clearing and trying to focus on anything but the throbbing, burning in his paws, heard Owltalon approach. Her own demeanor was a stark contrast to his current misery, but he managed a faint smile in return. "Blis’ers," he muttered. "Too much moun’ain walking, I suppose. Now the soil feels like it's biting back." He mused, pushing himself up to a sitting position (ow).

He shifted slightly, wincing as he did. "I thought I could just tough it out, hopefully I’m right. I don’ wanna bother ‘em more than I already have recen’ly” he stated. He wouldn’t go for help, though he should. And for the love of StarClan…don’t say you may want to be a medicine cat. Don’t tell her don’t tell her. For some reason, he almost said something, his jaw opening but then freezing.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Yup, the mountains weren't exactly for everycat but it seemed that Rowanmane had gotten the worst of it. Owltalon was beginning to feel a bit more grateful for the lack of blistering welts on her paws. What a pain that would be, and she didn't even have to wonder what it would feel like. Well... She did have to wonder, sorta, but Rowanmane's expression alone was enough for her to determine that it was something similar to being slashed in their pads repeatedly, AKA probably the worst thing anycat could be put through other than torture. She clicked her tongue in pity for the tom as her good amber eye flicked around to further observe the abandoned den. Everything seemed remotely fine as of right now, and as far as she knew, Rowanmane was the only cat facing severe side effects from living on the mountains for so long.

Despite the obvious pain though, Rowanmane seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole thing, as though it wasn't really a big deal. But Owltalon was no stranger to hurt, she got the scars to prove it. If anything, she was familiar with it. She didn't crave the sharp biting edge that came with blood being drawn but she didn't exactly dread it either. Regardless, Rowanmane was far less concerned than he should've been which lead Owltalon to tilt her head slightly. "Aye mate, nothin' wrong with meetin' with the meds ta make sure ya don't double o'er in pain, eh? I'm sure they won't mind, it's their job aftar'all. Plus, Berrypaw can always take up a challenge, bright gal ain't she? Gotta speak ta 'er more often."

She gave the warriors paws one good look before licking something off her muzzle. She noticed the faint taste of prey and then her stomach tightened. Had she just imagined the taste? Owltalon didn't recall activity eating anything in a few good sunrises. Owltalon winced. Not good. All this worrying about other cats was starting to make her less likely to work up an appetite and actually eat. Even after having this revelation, Owltalon cast a blind eye to her sudden sharp wave of hunger. She'd eat later... Hopefully.

Despite her own internal rambling, she noticed how Rowanmane hinged open his jaws for a moment, as if to say something more, only to suddenly close them. Owltalon found herself narrowing her eyes at the warrior. She wasn't sure why he'd be scared to share anything with her, though he didn't really know her and she didn't know him. Eh, it was probably the most appropriate reaction, perhaps he just didn't wish to over share. Yet, Owltalon still felt the need to express that she wasn't about to gnaw his ears off if he said anything objectively stupid.

"Mate, ya know I don't bite, what's on ya mind, chap?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Wolfsong sat.

( Activity post, Closed )

MOONFROST
54 Moons | She/Her | Heightened Perception (Hearing)

Moonfrost groomed herself.

( Activity post, Closed )

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion / @Omari - smolderpaw
tws for this post: none

[ both posts not related to current hawk incident and are set at a different time! ]

cobwebfern's first priority first time leaving the medicine.. well, den was a generous word for it- was to find dusklion. she missed her.. sister friend/former mentor and really, really wanted to see her. padding into the new camp, she looked around immediately and found dusklion, padding up quickly to her. ' dusky! dusk! hi! how are you! i missed you! hi! ' her meows were soft, and she resisted the urge to slam her best friend with an aggressive hug.

-

cobwebfern blinked at the smaller apprentice that had bounced up to her. ' hi! uh- erm. i'm cobwebfern. i- uhhhi. ' cobweb squinted, considering her replies to this situation. a small apprentice, looking barely apprentice aged, running up to her and asking blatantly about her.. well, she admits, multitudes of scars. ' uh- yeah, uh, you're smolderpaw, right? do you want me to tell you how i got all of these? ' she softly laughed, but she knew that a good way to satiate an apprentice or kit's hunger for knowledge was to feed them the knowledge they so hungrily searched for like a moth to a flame.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers