Last post by Aphrodite
Today 04:06 AM

Old August 28th, 2024, 10:55 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Moonkit just sits in her nest hoping her mom will get better soon

<Moonkit grey pointed white female with milky green eyes now 4 months old>

Last edited by Ameythistmoon; August 28th, 2024 at 10:56 AM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 08:33 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The painful screeches were unmistakable, and luckily Mossfreckle had soon joined the kitting queen's side, just as Nightshiver had, offering the molly a stick to bite on to help ease the pain; something customary from the youth.

Eyes flashing about the den, she gave a dutiful nod - keeping the surrounding area in mind to steer away any curious kits to so the medic may work, a relieved feeling overcoming her senses when she spotted the burnet. Elmshadow's were still clear in her mind; any other herb could endanger the situation.

A certain anxiety seeped in as heard of a kit coming backwards, one she had to dampen down and burry. If a kit came backwards then the head could get stuck, she shallower thickly, but forced an easy smile upon her face as she tenderly looked down at Mothcloud.

"You a-are... in... good - good..paws."
She tried to reassure the queen, and encourage the healer alike as she gave him a gentle nod.
"You b-broutht... burnet. That is... Good. A-any... Any other... herb...could be... dangerous, Elm..shadow... said."
She added quietly, before moving to aid however she could.
"You can...d-do.. this. We will... get... your son. I...I know... it is.... difficult. But... breathe, in... and out. We're here... to help you. The herb... will help you, if... if you can...take it."

Her eyes briefly moved up, a silent question of whether she should get Fallenmoon now, or if Mossfreckle would rather she stay with Mothcloud as well -- Nightshiver could only hope this would proceed without issue. If the kits truly were at risk of being upside down she did not know how to check; she might be able to help in getting them through, if massaging the queen's side could help or gently pulling if needed, but... She hoped Mossfreckle had a better idea for the situation.

[ @elio @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elio View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❀⊱ { - 1 burnet // - 3 moss } ⊰❀

❦ A glint of golden fur shown in the sunlight before the glowing halo of light blotted out as the molly pushed through the lichen curtain only to be shrouded into the dimly dappled burrow as the grey and orange twinged plants fell to their places once more, a hushed and quick conversation as wide lapis settled with urgency into mossy hues, Mothcloud was kitting… mothcloud was kitting… the queen had bore a litter before but this time something was fundamentally wrong and the lanky, freckled herbalist was on his petite paws the moment Meadowwhisper pushed with haste from the mouth to the belly of the medicine cats den. Diligent white paws moved in a quick long legged stride as Mossfreckle made a beeline to the nursery where the troubled queen lay panting, white twinged maw was contorted in a grimace which was hidden partially by the moss and burnet… he wasn’t too sure of what all to do… this was the first time he was needed for a kitting and while he didn’t doubt his skills and knew he would do well, the situation was dire and was likely to have a minutely painful outcome. ”Grouse, come with me,” the tom called as he passed the eclectically patterned feline whom he had chosen as his apprentice, this was good experience for him and a test of his mental and emotional endurance, the medicine cat didn’t wait to see if the tom followed, only pushed his way into the usually warm and milky scented den that was now heady with the bittersweet, metallic tang of blood. White tipped paws pushed forth the thick stem covered in ruffled verdant leaves - ”Chew this please,” Mossfreckle instructed as he held the plant at a comfortable height for the kitting queen to grab, Tell me what’s wrong, Mouthcloud. What hurts and what doesn’t feel right? Do you need me to send someone to get you your mate or a friend for comfort… I know this is scary but I will do all I can to help” he cooed with medical detachment, a mask over his features portrayed none of the starry reelings of his mind as he shuffled bloody moss out and replaced it will clean moss, ”Nightshiver, we cannot move her now so if you could make sure the other queens and kits stay out of the way. Your help would also be appreciated, I trust your judgment alongside my own. I suspect you may have more knowledge on this aspect of things so do not hesitate to speak up.”

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ~ Mothcloud }
{ @Estelle ~ Nightshiver }
{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw }
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Mothcloud looked up, grabbing the stick gratefully, once another contraction came she bit down, the stick cracking ever so slightly. The queen strained gently, pushing once out of instinct which seemed to send some more blood and nasty liquid gushing out. Mothcloud looked at Mossfreckle, nodding gently to the medicine cat's words. "Elmshadow helped me with my last kitting." Mothcloud meowed carefully, pain filling her voice but she forced down the pain with a hiss. The ginger and white Molly winced as she could feel something. A kit poking out, and sure enough it was hind legs first, and to make things so totally better, the amniotic sac was already broken. The wet legs of the kit nearing the area to crown. Mothcloud gave a gentle wail, her wails seemingly getting more tired as she pushed unwillingly, "Oh Starclan please." The queen whimpered. Mothcloud looked around hurridely, her eyes scanning the entrance. "Fallenmoon" Mothcloud whispered her sons name. "Wait..... Oh wait! I can get him over here, he's always paying attention for..." Mothcloud trailed off, giving a growl as pain settled in once more. "Oh-" Mothcloud gasped, suddenly lurching as she felt nausea. Mothcloud quickly picked up a chunk of moss, weakly rolling it under her paw and growling once more, positioning herself more up, she tossed the moss ball and watched it roll. "ok please work" Mothcloud meowed quietly, giving a short purr as it rolled out into the nursery clearing.

As Mothcloud purred, her sitting up seemed to've help a little bit. "Oh, oh it feels much better. Still hurts like a thorn in your paws for sure." Mothcloud grumbled through gritted teeth, wailing once again as the kit seemed to be fighting it's way out. "I seriously think there clawing at me!" Mothclouds wailed in pain, wiggling which didn't exactly help her situation.

Suddenly, as Mothcloud's wail came, Fallenmoon appeared at the entrance, he'd scented the blood of his mother and the distress in the air. Racing over the Tom had skidded to the entrance, his eyes wide with worry as he gently went over to his mother, Fallenmoon nuzzled her cheek gently, pinning his ears as he could tell she was wailing. "Mom...." He whispered, settling beside her head, tucking his tail under him as he gently licked her ears. Trying to sooth her, Mothcloud licked his ear gently but Fallenmoon could still sense her distress. He could find the words....... well he couldn't hear the words to say them. But he wanted to know if his mother was ok. "Mom..." Fallenmoon meowed again, looking worriedly at Mossfreckle, gently licking his mother's ears to keep her headache calm. His mother was defidently on her last litter, her first litter had been one containing about 7-8 kits. Fallenmoon was the last of it, now this litter was going to be a big one as well Fallenmoon could tell. Fallenmoon took after his father, whom had been executed for the murder or many innocent Shadowclan cats and kittypets alike. His jet black fur, muscular yet lean build. He'd gotten his mothers blue eyes and softness. Regardless of that, Mothcloud didn't deserve this, The pain, Fallenmoon knew the wails were filled with more than just the pain of the kits, it was the pain of her past. Losing both fathers of her litters, losing all of her first litter but one, Fallenmoon was determind to keep this litter alive and safe.

@Honey_Dreamz Cedarkit just for when the time comes <3

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

⋆˖ The Fool ˖⋆
SILVER TONGUE [II] - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"the world is burning, feel the heat. blink and miss it: happens fast."

the world was a blur. a rorschach of golden heat and smoldering skies. the sun glowered down with a fury hot enough to bake, and the world was unrelenting in its wrath. it is fury and fire and it is an unrelenting logos cast by the very stars themselves. branches painted splotches of light over the clearing, reminiscent of wildfire dancing along the ground. the eclectically patterned and persona'd tom was roused from his idle watching of the sky through the roots system by his mentor's call. he'd grown to pin his ears keenly whenever he heard pawsteps draw closer, fur brush through the lichen entrance, or hushed murmurs. he'd grown to listen rather than ask. some level of tact previously unheard of from the young tom was now present like a pool of fire disguised as a sunset. careful, perhaps, was the right word for it.

a kitting. this was a new experience- not just for him, but so too for his mentor it seemed. he'd grown to notice the subtle quirks of the other. just a handful of tells for a myriad of cues he was yet to fully fathom like his limited knowledge of herbal remedies.

here was another token to add to his hoard. soon, he'd have enough to start distributing something, anything, to those uneducated. he was a scholar, a scribe, and a symbol. what he was not is a leader. a role model. a pillar.

heavens no, holding things together was not his thing.

so when he followed mossfreckle out into the nursery, he wasn't prepared for any of this.

nothing could have prepared him, he feared.

blood, grouse noted with a grimace, feeling oddly and suddenly very distant. and equally useless. trotting in a half circle around the scene, blocking the section of the nursery with his large form from any prying eyes and tail swaying uncomfortably, his amber gaze found mossfreckle for desperate guidance. the smell of blood, now intimately familiar to him, is almost disorienting in that moment. that and the wailing- the clear pain mothcloud seems to be in. the doting of her son, reverent and desperate.

he wondered if his own creation had been this messy. born of blood. most warriors return to blood, too. natural deaths are a rare blessing in these parts.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old August 29th, 2024, 12:55 PM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah

Moonkit is crying**** clear tears streem down her face as she has a flashback
of her mom getting hurt she don't believe that she is ok

<Moonkit grey pointed white female 4 months old>

@Estelle
Old August 29th, 2024, 06:36 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

fishkit was teething on a stick

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

❦ Wails and whimpers do white hot pain rippled through the balmy summer air which hung in thin humid wisp around them, the summer day had hazed over into a blurred cacophony as kits and queens filtered out and more and more felines seemed to filter in, a mask of medical detachment snapped over his worry twinged expression which once again settled into a calm neutral state - comforting with a professionalism of separation. Mossy hues flicked over Mothcloud’s writhing from, waiting and watching as he slipped over to place a diligent paw gingerly on the queen’s wriggling stomach… something felt wrong… fundementally wrong as the small bodies within the ginger spotted mollies body tried and fail to slip easily from the warm embrace of their mother and into the cold caress of a harsh world. Stepping away the freckled tom’s gaze remained trained ever so cautiously on the kitting queen, a foot slipped from her and the bloody pain became adamantly and starkly clear, bitter and logical assumptions had becomes cold reality as the first kit attempted to wriggle itself free and out… yet… it remained almost locked within its mother as if it were too big or she was too small, hind legs kicked in an attempt to escape and Mothcloud moved to sit on her haunches, a better position for the tight situation at paw. Attention flicked momentarily to the large, onyx pelted tom that slunk into the nursery to comfort his mother, he was utterly in the way but if this would help Mossfreckle would let the tom be as long as he didn’t bumble around and get into every place he shouldn’t be, removing himself from his peripherals with a shake of his angular head to clear his reeling starry mind, [B]”Do you think you can stand? It may be best to stand and walk around to see if they loosen up. From what I felt and have seen, the kits - at least the first one - is coming out hind legs first rather than head first as they should be, if it dosen’t come out naturally after walking, I will have to work to pull it out which may have some issues but nothing to permanent… I will say that it’s probably best that after this kitting you don’t have anymore litters for your own safety… this one is going to take its toll,”[/I] his tone was curt and his words were explanatory, never rude but never beating around the bush.

❦ One eye trained on Mothcloud the medicine cat moved to address the welcome and somewhat welcome third parties that where standing in various levels of usefulness in the space around him in the small now blood scented, bramble den, ”Fallenmoon, since you are here help your mother stand up and walk around,” oriental ears pressed down as his star marked brown canted over a lanky shoulder, ”Grouse, make sure he doesn’t drop her. Thank you for standing guard. Pay attention so you can see what happens, please, you can ask questions after if need be but this lesson is hands on and I don’t have the time to explain every little thing, I trust you enough to learn it regardless,” foresight switched form dark and spotted pelts to pristine white - slightly ruffled from the situation - ”Nightshiver, is there anything you can think of right now? Also, I want you to take care of the kits once they come out, when all are out I’ll help you but I want your paws on them and rubbing because I doubt all will be in perfect condition… this situation is less than ideal…” the last bit was more mumbled to himself as the herbalist shuffled moss beneath his paws in silent and utterly new preparation for the possibility and likelihood of what was next come.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ~ Mothcloud // Fallenmoon } { @Estelle ~ Nightshiver } { @redshiftreign ~ Grouse }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; Yesterday at 12:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elio View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

❦ Wails and whimpers do white hot pain rippled through the balmy summer air which hung in thin humid wisp around them, the summer day had hazed over into a blurred cacophony as kits and queens filtered out and more and more felines seemed to filter in, a mask of medical detachment snapped over his worry twinged expression which once again settled into a calm neutral state - comforting with a professionalism of separation. Mossy hues flicked over Mothcloud’s writhing from, waiting and watching as he slipped over to place a diligent paw gingerly on the queen’s wriggling stomach… something felt wrong… fundementally wrong as the small bodies within the ginger spotted mollies body tried and fail to slip easily from the warm embrace of their mother and into the cold caress of a harsh world. Stepping away the freckled tom’s gaze remained trained ever so cautiously on the kitting queen, a foot slipped from her and the bloody pain became adamantly and starkly clear, bitter and logical assumptions had becomes cold reality as the first kit attempted to wriggle itself free and out… yet… it remained almost locked within its mother as if it were too big or she was too small, hind legs kicked in an attempt to escape and Mothcloud moved to sit on her haunches, a better position for the tight situation at paw. Attention flicked momentarily to the large, onyx pelted tom that slunk into the nursery to comfort his mother, he was utterly in the way but if this would help Mossfreckle would let the tom be as long as he didn’t bumble around and get into every place he shouldn’t be, removing himself from his peripherals with a shake of his angular head to clear his reeling starry mind, ”Do you think you can stand? It may be best to stand and walk around to see if they loosen up. From what I felt and have seen, the kits - at least the first one - is coming out hind legs first rather than head first as they should be, if it dosen’t come out naturally after walking, I will have to work to pull it out which may have some issues but nothing to permanent… I will say that it’s probably best that after this kitting you don’t have anymore litters for your own safety… this one is going to take its toll,”[/I] his tone was curt and his words were explanatory, never rude but never beating around the bush.

❦ One eye trained on Mothcloud the medicine cat moved to address the welcome and somewhat welcome third parties that where standing in various levels of usefulness in the space around him in the small now blood scented, bramble den, ”Fallenmoon, since you are here help your mother stand up and walk around,” oriental ears pressed down as his star marked brown canted over a lanky shoulder, ”Grouse, make sure he doesn’t drop her. Thank you for standing guard. Pay attention so you can see what happens, please, you can ask questions after if need be but this lesson is hands on and I don’t have the time to explain every little thing, I trust you enough to learn it regardless,” foresight switched form dark and spotted pelts to pristine white - slightly ruffled from the situation - ”Nightshiver, is there anything you can think of right now? Also, I want you to take care of the kits once they come out, when all are out I’ll help you but I want your paws on them and rubbing because I doubt all will be in perfect condition… this situation is less than ideal…” the last bit was more mumbled to himself as the herbalist shuffled moss beneath his paws in silent and utterly new preparation for the possibility and likelihood of what was next come.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ~ Mothcloud // Fallenmoon } { @Estelle ~ Nightshiver } { @redshiftreign ~ Grouse }

Mothcloud gave a heavy breath. Whimpering gently as she felt the area around her darken, was it becoming night? Was her thoughts of etnernal darkness and bloody death ahead becoming a reality? No no no, Mothcloud musn't think like this..... but it's all she could do. Snapping out of her trance she gave a low growl, attempting to stand. She looked over to the medicine cat then to Fallenmoon, "He's deaf" Mothcloud meowed through gritted teeth, nudging her son and tapping his shoulder, he seemed to have understood as the Tom gently pushed his shoulder under hers, steadying his mother as she rested a bit of her weight on him. Mothcloud wailed, blood pouring from everywhere it shouldn't. Mothcloud's eyes widened as she gave a small heaving breath, "Oh gosh.... backwards? Thats..... no no no, my water already broke the kit has to be drowning right now!" Mothcloud wailed, "Starclan save me, I'm suffocating my own kit just get out!" Mothcloud wailed, her frantic state being calmed a bit as Fallenmoon pushed his mother forward, his nudge gently as he reminded her to walk. Mothcloud gave a whimper as she walked, her walking slow and painful. "Last litter?" Mothcloud murmured the words, she'd already known this was to be her last. Deadwish and Iceclaw died.

Both her former loves. Her enitre first litter passed away, her second litter only containing Fallenmoon and his sister, whom left the clan to be a kittypet. No matter the harsh words she shared last, she missed her daughter every day. "I.I know." Mothcloud meowed gently, not daring to but also having to think about the last reason. Age. Mothcloud was getting old and it showed signifigantly. Her body getting a bit slower, she'd been a queen almost her whole life, getting pregnant, raising the kits for 6 moons. Repeating this process 3 times. This being her forth would be her last, she would most likely become an elder or something. Sighing gently Mothcloud continued her painful walk, basically limping. Mothcloud suddenly joltted, almost falling to her paws, Fallenmoon putting his weight under her which conveniently plopped out the kit. No sound. The kit was born dead. Mothcloud gave a small meow of pain. "Pressure" Mothcloud meowed to the medicine cat, her tone heaving in pain. "Pressure helps..... them out faster......." She gasped as another contraction hit, blood slowly pooling below her as creepily enough, a second kit slid on our, also dead. Mothcloud gasped, another one backwards. She could feel it, the same ripping feeling in her belly.

@Honey_Dreamz (sobs. i forgot who plays everyone else tbh I remember Cedarkit thats it)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 1 Moon | ShadowClan Kit | Selectively Mute
[1/6]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit sat almost perfectly still, staring out the Nursery. It was so big outside. She wondered if she would ever be able to come out. She had to at some point, didn't she? The nursery was too loud sometimes, but some other times, it was quite peaceful.
That did not make her like it any better.
She did not like the nursery.
She wished she was allowed out. Maybe she'd try to sneak out sometime. When there's no one around. But the outside world was scary. Almost too scary for Icekit. There were so many cats. It must be overwhelming. On a second thought, Icekit thought maybe the nursery wasn't so bad.
Probably except for the fact that everyone wanted to start a conversation with her. Young kits, older kits, queens, and sometimes even apprentices and warriors. She never answered them, of course. She pretended they were never there in the first place.
She might just have come off a little rude.
She's a kit, she doesn't care about things like that.

Of course she doesn't.

She's a kit.

Icekit shifted her paws slightly, but still stared out the Nursery.

[OPEN]
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)