Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:08 PM
We're Off to See the...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 03:46 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 03:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: Bouncing out of the blue{Training thread}

Bluestrike nodded, padding into a little clearing. Now... He began, looking at the small apprentice's paws. Show me the crouch I showed you yesterday. He mewed, ready to show Bouncepaw the first move.
@Badwolf
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike nodded, padding into a little clearing. Now... He began, looking at the small apprentice's paws. Show me the crouch I showed you yesterday. He mewed, ready to show Bouncepaw the first move.
@Badwolf

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw drops low to the ground and remembers to tuck in his tail. He's been practicing, and he's determined to show the fruits of his effort. Indeed his crouch is much better than before. He's lost a lot of his clumsiness and shaky pawsteps and he looks like a decent hunter. Not a perfect one, not even close, but maybe he'll catch something today.

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw drops low to the ground and remembers to tuck in his tail. He's been practicing, and he's determined to show the fruits of his effort. Indeed his crouch is much better than before. He's a lot of his clumsiness and shaky pawsteps and he looks like a decent hunter. Not a perfect one, not even close, but maybe he'll catch something today.

I can see you've been practicing. Bluestar gave a nod of approval. He himself dropped into a crouch, facing Bouncepaw, his claws sheathed. Now. I'm going to attack you, and you try to unbalance me. Bluestrike shook out his pelt before crouching down again, ready to pounce.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Quote:
I can see you've been practicing. Bluestar gave a nod of approval. He himself dropped into a crouch, facing Bouncepaw, his claws sheathed. Now. I'm going to attack you, and you try to unbalance me. Bluestrike shook out his pelt before crouching down again, ready to pounce.

[Bouncepaw]

Bluestrike, the liar! He was going to beat him up, wasn't he? Bouncepaw purrs deep in his throat from both excitement and anxiety. A fight? So suddenly out of the blue?

[Bouncepaw rolls a 1]

His eyes flash, and he launches himself at Bluestrike before his mentor is able to pounce. No time like the present, right? The only problem would be that he's too anxious and impatient that he doesn't notice his surroundings and ends up tripping and falling over all four paws into a burr bush. He lets out a yelp- not hurt, only shocked.

(At this rate I'm starting to suspect some cat put a curse on Bouncepaw, lmao. Bluestrike's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure.)
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Are you alright? Bluestrike yelped, jumping to his apprentice's side. Do you want to try again? He mewed softly, concern filling his eyes. If you want to rest, that'd be fine. Bluestrike gave a small nudge.
@Badwolf
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Quote:

[Bouncepaw]

Bluestrike, the liar! He was going to beat him up, wasn't he? Bouncepaw purrs deep in his throat from both excitement and anxiety. A fight? So suddenly out of the blue?

[Bouncepaw rolls a 1]

His eyes flash, and he launches himself at Bluestrike before his mentor is able to pounce. No time like the present, right? The only problem would be that he's too anxious and impatient that he doesn't notice his surroundings and ends up tripping and falling over all four paws into a burr bush. He lets out a yelp- not hurt, only shocked.

(At this rate I'm starting to suspect some cat put a curse on Bouncepaw, lmao. Bluestrike's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure.)
Quote:
Are you alright? Bluestrike yelped, jumping to his apprentice's side. Do you want to try again? He mewed softly, concern filling his eyes. If you want to rest, that'd be fine. Bluestrike gave a small nudge.
@Badwolf

[Bouncepaw]

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt. And I'm not tired, I just woke up!" Bouncepaw meows sourly, embarrassed and upset. Oh Starclan, now not only was he a mess at hunting, but battle training too? Was he too nervous? Was that it? Or was he overly energetic today?

[Bouncepaw rolls a 3]

Bouncepaw stands up as quick as he can. He would go back and reattack Bluestrike, but he stumbles a few steps as he gets on his feet and so he decides not to, lest he fall over again. Instead, he picks off a couple of burrs that have stuck to his pelt and spits them out. Luckily he's a shorthair. There's only a few sticking to his fur.

"I want to try again." He meows, getting into balance. He was not going to give up now.

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:20 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

[Bouncepaw]

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt. And I'm not tired, I just woke up!" Bouncepaw meows sourly, embarrassed and upset. Oh Starclan, now not only was he a mess at hunting, but battle training too? Was he too nervous? Was that it? Or was he overly energetic today?

[Bouncepaw rolls a 3]

Bouncepaw stands up as quick as he can. He would go back and reattack Bluestrike, but he stumbles a few steps as he gets on his feet and so he decides not to, lest he fall over again. Instead, he picks off a couple of burrs that have stuck to his pelt and spits them out. Luckily he's a shorthair. There's only a few sticking to his fur.

"I want to try again." He meows, getting into balance. He was not going to give up now.

Bluestrike nods, crouching down into his stance once again. He springs into the air, pouncing towards Bouncepaw. Try and unbalance me! He yowled mid air.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Bluestrike nods, crouching down into his stance once again. He springs into the air, pouncing towards Bouncepaw. Try and unbalance me! He yowled mid air.

[Bouncepaw]

[Bouncepaw rolls an 8]

Bouncepaw swerves to the left, avoiding his mentor's attack. Bluestrike is fast, and his front paws barely pass by Bouncepaw's pelt. That was a close one.

In order to unbalance the bigger cat, Bouncepaw decides quickly, he'll need to strike his mentor's legs. And not the front legs, his hind legs. This was his chance, when his mentor didn't yet have all four feet on the ground. Bouncepaw rolls underneath Bluestrike and tries to knock him over using his front paws. The execution isn't bad, but it is clumsy. It's just about what the average apprentice might attempt.

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 01:33 AM.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Taken by surprise, Bluestrike springs off the ground. He watches as Bouncepaw takes action, and plans his next move.

Rolls a 9

Bluestrike tumbles to the ground in shock, as his apprentice takes him to the ground. Even though Bouncepaw doesn't have much tequnique, he is still very strong. He pulls himself off the ground, yawing, and gave another nod to Bouncepaw.
@Badwolf