Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
We're Off to See the...
Last post by dino.
Today 04:24 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:08 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 03:46 PM

Old Today, 07:28 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Nightshadepelt made his way back into the clan, frowning immediately. Something else clearly happened, but what? He made his way through, heading to the elders den. He begun cleaning out the nests of any debris that may have made their way into them. He didn't want to find out what had happened, though he's sure someone will tell him eventually. For now, he'd just clean the nests.

{Nightshade is open to interaction}

8 moons
Well insulated

Dewpaw has a tw since I am unsure if she could be triggering for anyone.

Dewpaw just blocked out the chaos, anxiety bubbling up. She made her way to the apprentices den to rest. Too much was going on and she needed a break. She found her nest, fluffing it. Once sufficiently fluffed, she went to sleep. It's.. not like she didn't care about that kit. But she wouldn't be able to help. She didn't see it. She can't really see it anyway. If she did try to help she'd get injured or killed.

{Dewpaw interactions are closed}

SEAKIT
She/her | Riverclan kit | 2 moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Seakit slept soundly, cuddled up in the soft moss of the nest.

{Seakit interactions are closed for anyone besides Softpaw or Sweetsap}

Credit link to the gif in my signature
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old Today, 08:33 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I’m online
My Mood: Happy

Wolfkit◆She-Kit◆1 Moon Old

Wolfkit sat down, she was bored. She was about to see if anyone wanted to play, but than froze as she heard a loud screech. She looked up, worried, and saw a kit being carried away by a giant brown birb. Frightened, she bolted away, preying that the brown bird wouldn't get her too.
Old Today, 12:34 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon was scouting the den, her fur fluffed slightly. She didn't feel on edge by any means, more so excited. Something pretty big was about to happen and they'd all be apart of it. She wondered how things would go down, there were certainly some messier possibilities, but Owltalon was open to whatever she could get her claws on. Riverclan was strong, setting their claws down and reclaiming their spot in the forest. To be completely honest though, getting back on ground padded with soil was oddly interesting after being on a mountain for two moons. There was foliage of course, but not much to keep her paw pads on anything soft. Now it seemed that her paws had begun to dread the feeling of soil, and Owltalon hated to think that she now realized how much it dug in-between her paws.

The Lionheart merely chuckled. She'd get used to anything if she could adapt to living in a mountain. No such trials could shake her at that point... Or at least she hoped. Her ears had begun to swerve backwards, catching a wail. Owltalon turned her head to see Rowanmane wincing, though she wasn't sure why, or for what.

Seeing as it was her duty to find out and drag him to the nearest medicine cat, Owltalon trotted up to the tom and pushed a natural smile. "Aye chap! Whatcha wincin' at? Somethin' got cha? Regardless, if ya wanta damper on that pain ya ought ta go ta Berrypaw er Misty. They're the only cats that know anythin' 'bout herbs, to my knowledge heh-heh."

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 61
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Rowanmane, curled up in the clearing and trying to focus on anything but the throbbing, burning in his paws, heard Owltalon approach. Her own demeanor was a stark contrast to his current misery, but he managed a faint smile in return. "Blis’ers," he muttered. "Too much moun’ain walking, I suppose. Now the soil feels like it's biting back." He mused, pushing himself up to a sitting position (ow).

He shifted slightly, wincing as he did. "I thought I could just tough it out, hopefully I’m right. I don’ wanna bother ‘em more than I already have recen’ly” he stated. He wouldn’t go for help, though he should. And for the love of StarClan…don’t say you may want to be a medicine cat. Don’t tell her don’t tell her. For some reason, he almost said something, his jaw opening but then freezing.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 01:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

[ TO CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION. WISTERIAWREN RE-ENTERED CAMP AROUND ~AN HOUR (Give or take) AT MINIMUM AFTER STARRYKIT’S DEPARTURE. Elderkit was dropped by the hawk and buried here. ]

Her soft call was met by a flurry of activity, and instantly Wisteriawren was overwhelmed. She didn’t mind when Rowanmane [ @Rowan ] rushed over — someone she could tell about the kit (sunflower blooms, why couldn’t she know everyone’s names better?), but he was directing her gaze towards a pebble?, a tree?, and for a moment she was confused until she realized her entire being was jittery, tremors wracking through her.

”Rowanmane—“ her voice was a rasp, but someone [ @Spider. ] was telling her to breathe? Close her eyes? And because Wisteriawren had recently become a stickler for taking orders, her eyes shut for a moment before they snapped open again. Why were they telling her to breathe- she knew how to breathe- the kit-

Fadingstar [ @occultation ]. Her heart’s first instinct was to move in his direction, until the rest of her mind caught up with her and she remained firmly rooted in place, gaze fixed on the leader for the first time in a while. “No,” not attacked, she wanted to say, but a louder voice than hers reached her ears as a new cat filled her vision.

She really needed to learn names.

Mate? This white and cream cat [ @fenrir ] had an odd way of saying hello. Wisteriawren almost stopped thinking about everything else to mention that she wasn’t actually his mate, because they’d never interacted before and that was so awkward and if another cat decided to blindside her by saying they liked her out of the blue she was going to faint and— paw?

Internal crisis momentarily forgotten, mind going blank, Wisteriawren started down at the offered limb for a moment. She was already reaching for it without thought, both paws lifting to close on either side of the white cat’s offered one.

But no. Was this what she’d come to, in the end? Even after all these moons, was she still a mere pampered kittypet prone to hysterics? Needing her paw held, needing to be talked through a panic attack. That wasn’t… nobody in RiverClan needed to deal with that. It shouldn’t even happen in the first place.

Gathering herself and removing her paws from Flowerhunter’s, - while she appreciated all the helping paws (one literally) - she wasn’t going to waste any more time. Not when… someone was undoubtedly looking for the kitten who’d been snatched. Had anyone noticed? No, wait, they had. Rowanmane had mentioned—

“Dusklion..!” [ @taillow ] There was a cat she could focus on. “Don’t be angry at them.” She rasped softly to Dusklion, gaze darting to Rowanmane, attempting to convey a silent apology on her… her… friend deputy’s behalf. Only he received the brief look and an attempted light brush of her tail because he was the only cat she was currently genuinely comfortable enough with to apologize to.

Of course, all of this happened in a matter of moments - not as dragged out as Wisteriawren’s roleplayer wrote it out to be with all these nit-picky details - and then the ex-kittypet was refocusing on her deputy to finally unload her burden. “Was out… outside… in the territory… hawk carrying a kit, she fell. Our kit, RiverClan’s. I don’t— I don’t know her name—“ The grey tabby’s gaze flitted around the clearing. “She… there’s two of them, sisters, she was one of them. White with grey stripes. Blue eyes.” She’d never forget how dull those eyes had been, how limp that tiny body had been in her arms. “…buried her. Near where she fell.”

[ I am on mobile forgive me if I missed anything rip my hands lol ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 01:51 PM. Reason: bbcode mishap