Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
foxes round 2: FIGHT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:31 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:26 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:16 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:16 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Ah, there was the leader. Crowtooth gave a little purr she joined him, idly noting she was getting even chubbier somehow and wondering about that. It wasnt a bad thing at all, the stocky tom had always been of the mind that the skinny molly didnt eat enough but the growth was rather... Sudden. She'd never grown like this before and come to think of it the tom wasnt sure he saw her eating more then normal. Something to poke later.

For now a single ear pinned at that Riverclan was still being 'hostile' when they should know better but it flicked back up as he dismissed it. Some snippyness wasnt a big issue, not unless it escalated. What was more important to think on was Twilightstars idea that they werent staying in the den and Crowtooth tossed his head back, idly looking at the sky as he thought.

"I cant say I know the fish well but- Oh right, feel free ta head off Mushroomglow, we aint gonna hold ya while we ponder. Thank yall again and good luck wit' yer kittens! Good health on yall!"
Honestly those two were such a nice well mannered lesbian couple, hopefully the birth would go smoothly. Actually there were a lot of births of late and more to come with Leopardsong due soonish by the deputy's recollection, windclan was soon to drown under kittens.

With the two gone though he turned back to Twilightstar. "Bet ya they aint goin' back to their old camp(s) an' are sleepin' in the twoleg den instead. I mean think about it, if we were driven outta camp by a clan an' would have ta basically start over regardless why go back ta the same place? The dens were destroyed when the raid ended, all o' them an' the twoleg den is a protective enough structure ta stay in fer now.

Buuuuut think yer right an' they aint gonna stay there, they wouldnt have just dropped the info otherwise. Plus we're all wildcats, any clan would be too prideful ta live in any sort o' twoleg thin'." So if riverclan was living there any time but temporarily Crowtooth would think even less of them, if that's possible. No the real question would be, if the tom was indeed being clever, what became of the twoleg den after it served its purpose as a temporary camp, and where would they actually be living next.

....Perhaps that was a thought to be shelved and explored when windclan actually had a reason to care however. For now riverclan was only an issue if they made themselves one and could thrive in the clean slate offered. Sure the other clans wouldnt forget the past but they'd made a bond to move past it until given reason otherwise so this idle planning was moot.

Flopping over and rolling to rest his side against the leader Crowtooth stretched with a pleased grunt, enjoying the warm sun and starclans fortune blessing windclan.

@Moonraven @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Wont mention twilightstar as there is no need, but thought I should post saying she walked to her mate)

Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Mushroomglow purred, "Thank you!" And with that she made her way to her mate, giving her an affectionate nuzzle. She thought about all the color possibilities her kits could possibly be. It really was a lot. She hoped for some calicos to have some orange so they look a little like her.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons

A long skinny tail wrapped daintily around her paws, large owl-like eyes observing the others in the clearing. She would not approach them, nor did she want to be approached. Sitting back and watching was more her style.

Plumkit was not like the other children. She did not yearn to play with her … siblings (a word she felt so… weird about). She did not bother to search out her mothers for warmth or love. She did not cry or laugh or get scared. She was just… there. She simply existed.

Often the kitten wondered why she had been born into this life - a thought most unusual to one who couldn’t even eat by themselves yet. What exactly was her purpose?? What was the point in living in a clan with other cats, many of whom she had such strong feelings towards despite never meeting?

The kitten sighed. Too much thinking for today. She was just a baby after all. Wasn’t the upside of being so young supposed to be you never had to think about… anything? A dark paw rose up to rub at her eyes, an opening for anyone to sneak up if they so pleased….
(Open!)

| Cardinalkit |
1 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

Little, chubby kit legs waddled outside of the nursery with a bravado unlike either of her parents had ever sported at her age. Or at any age, really. But the miracle she-kit wasn't her parents. No. Her mother had died a warrior. Her father was complacent in his role as warrior as well. Both weak from what she had gleaned from Snowydad's stories. Neither worthy. Well... as higher ups. They were still family. She still loved them, obvs. Like she loved Jaggs and Frost even though they were both mouse brains.

That was all besides the point, however. Cardinalkit didn't see how love would weaken her. If anything, it would make her stronger. Give her a reason to become strong. Like her great auntie Brave and great grandmeow Dapple. The both of them? Furies! Well... auntie was dead now. Bai bai. But that was fine. That just meant she was a fury forever. Now that was power! And she had died to things outside of her control. Illness. Snowydad had explained that sometimes cats got sick, and they just didn't get any better. Because not even the medicine cat could help. Not even StarClan could help... which seemed like lies. Obvs StarClan could help, they just chose not to because they wanted a badass fury like Bravebird in their ranks to fight off... the... dark cats. Whatever their name was. The idiots that had to commit crimes because they were too weak to gain any power otherwise? Yeah. Those cats.

The thought of starry cats fighting off cowardly shadow cats getting her pumped up in an instant, the kit began hopping from one side to the other, white, kittenish fangs snapping the air as she imitated Strawberrykit's new obsession with biting. She'd heard that her sister had already bitten a warrior. A warrior! How cool was that?! Why, if Strawberrykit died right now, she would be one of the top kits in StarClan for sure! Which meant only one thing! This calico needed to step up her game and keep up!

Pale green eyes sweeping the clearing for victims, she spotted her. One of the older kits from the nursery. Wasn't that one of Firenotmom's actual kits? Hard to tell. She didn't really pay much attention to those beneath her. Whichever the case, she was sure of one thing. If she could get a bite offa this kit, she would be equal to Strawberrykit for now! Sure. Warriors were bigger... but like, they couldn't do crap to kits. A kit could actively do whatever and all they could do was scold them. So yeah. Maybe they looked scary, but in reality, they were just big targets. A kit though? That could strike back! So really, if anything, it was Cardinalkit who was putting her life on the line here, not her sister.

Whiskers twitching with the anticipation of the hunt, the fluffy kit crouched, clumsy kit legs surprisingly spry in their approach for one so young, her constant play fights and rough housing evidently providing some level of mobility training at her age. Light pink tongue stuck out of her mouth in focus before she swiped her speckled nose with it, waiting for an opening as she studied her prey. It was clear that this would have to be a bite and run situation if she wanted to live, but a stubborn part of her wanted to see how much damage she could do. How much she could take against a stronger foe. A grin far more feral than any nursery dweller had the right to sport lit up her face, the enemy making a fatal mistake.

Dark paw covering the other kit's eyes, Cardinalkit made her move, pouncing with vicious intent. Aiming for her tail. Teeth ready to lock on their target and claim their prize. Strawberrykit had drawn blood and gotten a tuft of fur for her troubles. She couldn't settle for anything less if she wanted to stand as her older sister's equal and help her protect those she loved.

| Hope you don't mind a certain Snowyberry goblin making friends with Plumkit. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Wont mention twilightstar as there is no need, but thought I should post saying she walked to her mate)

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Mushroomglow purred, "Thank you!" And with that she made her way to her mate, giving her an affectionate nuzzle. She thought about all the color possibilities her kits could possibly be. It really was a lot. She hoped for some calicos to have some orange so they look a little like her.
Hummingbirdsong purred at Mushroomglow gently, licking her ears and looking at her with wide, innocent eyes.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:14 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Hummingbirdsong purred at Mushroomglow gently, licking her ears and looking at her with wide, innocent eyes.

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow padded away, trying to lead her mate to a particularly sunny spot. "Here. You need to rest for a little bit. I'll stay by ya. But if I'm told to do anything I'll probably go do it." Mushroom smiled, purring softly. She sat down, enjoying the sunlight. It felt good.

(short post my bad)
Old Today, 11:58 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons

Well so much for going unnoticed. She should've known not to let her guard down ever since that odd litter had been born. Snowybreeze was a respectable enough cat - one of the few in the clan she actually liked. So how did his children turn out so... ???????? A sigh as she searched for the right word, unable to find one that didn't make her feel like a complete jerk.

Pain suddenly rippled through her tail, much too sharp and deep for it to be an accident. Her head whipped down to find one of the aforementioned Snowychildren; teeth sunk into her dark tail like it was an afternoon snack.

Suddenly, the most perfect word for this litter popped into her mind.

"Pest." She bit out, moving her two front paws to push against Cardinalkit's face. Sure she was young, but did Snowybreeze not teach them manners??? Proper etiquette? To not bite into clanmates???? Though Plumkit's facial expression did not change - as it never seemed to do - an annoyed huff would make it clear to anyone how she felt.

"Why do you bite?" She grimaced, doing her best not to bap the younger kitten in the face. She didn't want any attention drawn to her, and if it was found out she socked the leech in the face? The mighty Twilightstar might have to get involved. And that was the absolute last cat Plumkit wanted to speak to. "I am not food."

@Alchemist Kitsune And friends they shall be ..... once Plum gets over the shock of being a snack >