Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
2 adopts!
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 01:14 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by ace.
Today 01:13 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:10 PM
Firepaw everything finder!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:06 PM
hollyfall's finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:06 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Huffing softly, irritated and far too hot and also having just run in a way she hated, Deadmoon arrived behind Honeypaw and Mushroomglow. Another herb patrol, which she didn't generally dislike, but also another one where she got put under the command of a younger warrior who probably hadn't gotten nearly as many of these things done as she had. Twilightstar had JUST been prattling on about making sure duties got done, and the other molly seemed fine so far, but Deadmoon KNEW she was dependable. Lightningstorm ought to know she was dependable by now too, if she was sending her out every round. At that rate, why not make her patrol leader? It was a minor affront, but Deadmoon was a bitter ball of spite, so she was rather tetchy as she set about searching for Hawkweed.

It had been described like a strange dandelion, and when she found a not-dandelion with deep green leaves she assumed it was the sought herb. She picked two. But then she heard some absolute idiocy, and had to poke her nose right into it. I don't think swimming is a good idea right now. Deadmoon huffed, head now up and in the direction of her patrolmates. I'm fairly certain none of us know our way around water, and there are much safer places to learn than right near, oh, I don't know, an actual waterfall. Perhaps Honeypaw meant to try below the falls, but the current still looked quite fast and deep there. Let's just head back to camp, there's no point prattling on about something that'll just end in someone soaked or dead. Stars above, young cats could be stupid sometimes. @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars (Deadmoon's being a grumpus, sorry!) (+2 Hawkweed)
Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

(Ah don't worry about it!) @CloudlessEve

Mushroomglow softly smiled to Honeypaw, "Guess you're not swimmin' afterall. Sorry about that Honeypaw. Deadmoon has a point. 'Sides we might ruin the herbs if we aren't careful." Mushroom wasn't going to argue. Deadmoon truly did have a point. She didn't want to end up dead. Not yet, anyway.

"We should head back. We got everything done, if we swim we waste time. Especially important time for you possibly training, Honeypaw."
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah

Luna jumps back alrmed was she on clan territory?! she looks at the cats with fearful glares her wounds hurting more than ever

<Luna 3 months old injured and black with spots that look like stars>

@CollapsingStars
@gs29513
Old Today, 09:39 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

And then, as if there hadn't been enough aggravation, a child appeared. Deadmoon really ought to be feeling pity and kindness and trying to help the kid who did look hurt, but all she could muster for the first few moments of the infant entering her sight was a heavy sigh. Stars above, she really couldn't catch a break. Irritatingly, she didn't even really know whether she was the one who ought to speak to the kit. Ask what it was doing, where it's parents were. Because technically, Mushroomglow was in charge here. However, the other molly had immediately deferred to her on the swimming point, and was younger.

Chances are the kit wasn't leaving. They never did, not when they somehow ended up in Windclan territory. That always meant a lack of parents and normally a predator run-in to boot, and Twilightstar would always accept them. But the leader had also gotten tetchy about warriors bringing cats back to camp. Soooooo probably better not do that. Sighing again, Deadmoon approached the child a bit warily. It might be diseased. Who are you, and why are you on Windclan territory? she mewed, voice probably a bit too harsh for the situation but she was TIRED and GRUMPY and SAD, so cut her a bit of slack. @CollapsingStars @CloudlessEve @Ameythistmoon (Not sure what exactly the posting order is at this point, I hope this isn't out of line)_
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
And then, as if there hadn't been enough aggravation, a child appeared. Deadmoon really ought to be feeling pity and kindness and trying to help the kid who did look hurt, but all she could muster for the first few moments of the infant entering her sight was a heavy sigh. Stars above, she really couldn't catch a break. Irritatingly, she didn't even really know whether she was the one who ought to speak to the kit. Ask what it was doing, where it's parents were. Because technically, Mushroomglow was in charge here. However, the other molly had immediately deferred to her on the swimming point, and was younger.

Chances are the kit wasn't leaving. They never did, not when they somehow ended up in Windclan territory. That always meant a lack of parents and normally a predator run-in to boot, and Twilightstar would always accept them. But the leader had also gotten tetchy about warriors bringing cats back to camp. Soooooo probably better not do that. Sighing again, Deadmoon approached the child a bit warily. It might be diseased. Who are you, and why are you on Windclan territory? she mewed, voice probably a bit too harsh for the situation but she was TIRED and GRUMPY and SAD, so cut her a bit of slack. @CollapsingStars @CloudlessEve @Ameythistmoon (Not sure what exactly the posting order is at this point, I hope this isn't out of line)_
Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow's ears perked as she turned around. "Who ya talkin'- Oh." A soft pang of sympathy hit her when she saw the kit. Could she and her mate take the kit? She didn't really want to find out if she'd get punished for it or not. Another thought, what if this was another clans kit? If they left the kit to die it might cause some distress but the kit didn't smell like a clan cat. She glanced to Deadmoon. "I've never run into this situation before, I have no idea what to do. I don't know if the little thing is sick, or if something dropped the kit here and is planning to join us shortly. I don't even know if Twilightstar would be okay with us bringing the kit back." She had a suggestion. "I could head back and grab someone. Maybe grab Rabbitpaw or Lightningstorm, too. Seems like the little one is injured."

@CloudlessEve @Ameythistmoon

(I have no idea about posting order anymore either, I'll probably stop replying after this one to give CloudlessEve and Ameythistmoon a chance to type something up)