Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:14 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 07:13 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 AM
We're Off to See the...
Today 07:04 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So she had been right. She'd had a feeling - not only had Primrosepaw admitted to it, but Dusklion had developed a knack for knowing when cats were lying to her (thank you, paranoia). "Dunno why she threw such a fit when apprentice's have never been able to leave camp by themselves..." she muttered with a shake of her head. "Thank for lettin' me know."

With that she continued back to camp with her Clanmate.

[ @CollapsingStars ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

So she had been right. She'd had a feeling - not only had Primrosepaw admitted to it, but Dusklion had developed a knack for knowing when cats were lying to her (thank you, paranoia). "Dunno why she threw such a fit when apprentice's have never been able to leave camp by themselves..." she muttered with a shake of her head. "Thank for lettin' me know."

With that she continued back to camp with her Clanmate.

[ @CollapsingStars ]
Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Nightshade followed after the Deputy. "Can't understand why'd she even be out there unless she got cocky or somethin'." He shook his head.

(Short post! Dunno what else to say, you don't have to reply to this Tal.)
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@ace.

Willowtail led Floodsight to the spot. "Let's mark the borders here for now and see what will happen from here." Willowtail meowed gently. Spotting Dusklion and Nightshadpelt. Dipping her head to the deputy she meowed. "Fadingstar scent us out here to remark the borders to be sure." She meowed her explanation, giving Floodsight an apologetic look as she trotted up to Nightshadepelt and licked his muzzle gently. "I'll see you back at camp." She murmured gently, pressing her head to his affectionately. "If anything happens, I mean anything, let me know. ok?" Willowtail purred gently, she tried to keep her face cool and confident, though she was a bit nervous secretly. though with her mates weird ability to read her emotions, she was sure he knew. After her sweet moment, she ran her tail under his chin in farewell as she padded back to Floodsight. "Sorry, I never though it would be scary to know there might be a threat and know that your mate was out there with only one other cat." Willowtail meowed gently, she was comfortable sharing with Floodsight as the she-cat had a special spot in her heart. She was kind and understood Willowtail.
@CollapsingStars @taillow

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Yesterday at 05:13 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

A golden tom with green eyes walked close to the Riverclan territory, he was holding there kittens in his mouth. He looked around for a place to put his kits who were just newborns. The stray tom found a nice place over by a tiny bush and sat them down underneath it, he gave them each a lick before looking at them one last time before walking away.

(OPEN | Who ever finds this my Riverclan cat Rainsong will be taking in the kits along with her own.)
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was too late. Her body had grown increasingly weak, increasingly lame the further the bird flew. Blood dripped from where the hawk's talons pierced through thin kitten skin, flapping as it screeched up above - a call for its prey, prey that would soon no longer be such. Elderkit, stiff in fear and losing consciousness by the time the territory she didn't recognise was reached, was only mildly aware of the scuffle for food that suddenly took place right there in the air; or, what she assumed was food. Her mind was a blur. She felt herself be jerked about, each rough movement tearing more and more at the delicate skin or her back where terrible scars of her joining already were marked. And suddenly, she was weightless. She fell and fell and fell, faster and faster as gravity pulled down to be reclaimed by the earth whence she came, her namesake. She didn't feel the contact to with the grassy soil, when it came. But she knew, subconsciously that it was painful. And she knew, also, that she no longer felt like herself. Her view was no longer the falling winds rushing by as she pummeled down - her view had turned to an out-of-body experience, seeing her own body broken and shattered on the ground, blood splattered in her wake, blood protuding from the old gash on her back, renewed by the talons claws, the earthy and bloody scent fighting her RiverClan smelling fur. And all once, she realised; the unlucky twin had died, delivered of her suffering, leaving her sister to suffer all the more. A simultaneous weight was lifted and added upon her heart, the heart of a ghost moments before her spirit would be called by the clans' ancestors up above. Her eyes fell out on the territory for a last time - the territory she now recognised as the place she and Starrykit had first encountered Mistyshard and Dusklion, when chased by those rogues. Take care of her, look after her. Be happy, Starry. A silent prayer she echoed in her mind, before her spirit faded out of this world and into the stars, leaving behind only the cold, broken body of the once living Elderkit.

[ @Rose ]

Last edited by Estelle; Yesterday at 05:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ RiverClan isn't accepting outsiders per their joining rules, so Sedgeflake is removing the kits from RC territory. You might have better luck with a different Clan. ]

"Hey, asshole! You dropped something!" Sedgeflake fluffed his pelt up as he scooped the kiddos and rushed after the outsider. "We ain't yer daicahe!" He mumbled angrily around the baby fur, before dropping the kits unceremoniously outside RiverClan territory. "If you don't want em it isn't our problem, dump them somewhere else!"

[ @Aphrodite ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

It was too late. Her body had grown increasingly weak, increasingly lame the further the bird flew. Blood dripped from where the hawk's talons pierced through thin kitten skin, flapping as it screeched up above - a call for its prey, prey that would soon no longer be such. Elderkit, stiff in fear and losing consciousness by the time the territory she didn't recognise was reached, was only mildly aware of the scuffle for food that suddenly took place right there in the air; or, what she assumed was food. Her mind was a blur. She felt herself be jerked about, each rough movement tearing more and more at the delicate skin or her back where terrible scars of her joining already were marked. And suddenly, she was weightless. She fell and fell and fell, faster and faster as gravity pulled down to be reclaimed by the earth whence she came, her namesake. She didn't feel the contact to with the grassy soil, when it came. But she knew, subconsciously that it was painful. And she knew, also, that she no longer felt like herself. Her view was no longer the falling winds rushing by as she pummeled down - her view had turned to an out-of-body experience, seeing her own body broken and shattered on the ground, blood splattered in her wake, blood protuding from the old gash on her back, renewed by the talons claws, the earthy and bloody scent fighting her RiverClan smelling fur. And all once, she realised; the unlucky twin had died, delivered of her suffering, leaving her sister to suffer all the more. A simultaneous weight was lifted and added upon her heart, the heart of a ghost moments before her spirit would be called by the clans' ancestors up above. Her eyes fell out on the territory for a last time - the territory she now recognised as the place she and Starrykit had first encountered Mistyshard and Dusklion, when chased by those rogues. Take care of her, look after her. Be happy, Starry. A silent prayer she echoed in her mind, before her spirit faded out of this world and into the stars, leaving behind only the cold, broken body of the once living Elderkit.

[ @Rose ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

No kit was meant to suffer such a fate so young. It was never supposed to happen. But today, it had, and a lone cat cresting a hill bore witness to it. It was a speck in the distance at first - which gradually grew larger. Wisteriawren had smiled, at first, to see a bird, flying so free. She wondered what it was like to fly, to not be tied against the ground, to have free reign over where she went.

The horror only dawned when she spotted the small kit in it's grasp, too limp for her liking, too far above the ground for her liking, too - being fought over. A gasp of alarm split her maw as she surged forward, helplessly racing her way over to where the hawk flew. Still she was too late, too far, but not too far away to prevent being exposed to the horrifying sight of the limp kit falling from the predator's talons.

Too far, too fast. Plummeting, plummeting, plummeting...

...splattering against the ground with a sickening thump, blood flying in all directions, five fox-tails from where Wisteriawren skidded to a stop in disbelief, stunned and unable to physically, emotionally, or mentally react for a good while.

She was frozen in place, gaze glued to the gory sight in front of her, breath hitching as a helpless sob tore through her. "No, no, no." She knew this kit. Had seen her before, in Fadingstar's jaws during the four Clans battle when they'd been fleeing home. Had seen this kit around camp now and then. This was a RiverClan kit.

This grief... was so profound. Endless, all-encompassing. And she'd only seen the little one a couple of times. A strangled sob escaped her as she closed the final distance and picked up the broken kitten, cradling her bloody body to her chest, not caring that the red stained her fur. "Sorry." She gasped softly, tears streaming down her face. "I'm so sorry."

There was nothing she could do now but... bury her. Her limbs trembled with shock as she held Elderkit's body to her chest, sitting back on her haunches, unwilling to let her go.

Eventually Wisteriawren set the child back on the ground, on a clean patch of ground. Eventually she dug up the dirt where the blood had splattered, covering it to make sure the scent didn't bring anything to her. And eventually... though it was slow going, Wisteriawren dug up a tiny grave a little ways off, working through the stiffness in her limbs, working through the tears blurring her vision.

Elderkit was laid to rest, but Wisteriawren sat in front of that little, trauma-inducing mound of dirt for what felt like - and could very well be - hours. The sun had begun to set when Wisteriawren regained her sense of self, realizing she could not sit here in contemplation forever. She had to... tell someone. Had anyone even noticed?

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

As they were headed back towards camp, the deputy heard paw steps approaching and perked her ears, stopping where she was to wait for whoever it was. Hearing that Fades had sent them to remark the borders had her snorting, ears flattening in displeasure. Did he not trust her to mark them good enough? She shoved aside the annoyance of yet again being undermined (when would he trust her to do her job??) and instead forced a grin. "...Nightshadepelt 'n I marked it already, but yeah if my brother doesn't think I can do a good enough job, by all means." Her tone dripped with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

...Okay so that was definitely forced as she glanced at Nightshadepelt, then Willowtail and Floodsight. How embarrassing. "Didn't catch sight of the loners - figure they must've ran off. We disposed of the prey. Told Nightshadepelt here, but I don't trust prey that wasn't caught with the claws of my Clanmates, so I didn't want it anywhere near camp." She'd keep an eye out for the two loners and remind the next round of patrols to the outskirts border to do the same.

With that done, the borders marked (and seemingly about to be marked again), Dusklion knew she would have to report back to her brother. But first she would need to cool off a bit less she wanted to risk boxing his ears in for treating her like a kit instead of a capable deputy. "You can go with 'em if you want to mark the borders we just did. I need to report this to Fades," she muttered, then glanced at Willowtail and Floodsight. "See you all back at camp." And with that the dark tabby deputy padded off into RiverClan territory, trying to control the rising frustration she felt with her brother.

[ @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ace. - dusk has left! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 05:15 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

As they were headed back towards camp, the deputy heard paw steps approaching and perked her ears, stopping where she was to wait for whoever it was. Hearing that Fades had sent them to remark the borders had her snorting, ears flattening in displeasure. Did he not trust her to mark them good enough? She shoved aside the annoyance of yet again being undermined (when would he trust her to do her job??) and instead forced a grin. "...Nightshadepelt 'n I marked it already, but yeah if my brother doesn't think I can do a good enough job, by all means." Her tone dripped with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

...Okay so that was definitely forced as she glanced at Nightshadepelt, then Willowtail and Floodsight. How embarrassing. "Didn't catch sight of the loners - figure they must've ran off. We disposed of the prey. Told Nightshadepelt here, but I don't trust prey that wasn't caught with the claws of my Clanmates, so I didn't want it anywhere near camp." She'd keep an eye out for the two loners and remind the next round of patrols to the outskirts border to do the same.

With that done, the borders marked (and seemingly about to be marked again), Dusklion knew she would have to report back to her brother. But first she would need to cool off a bit less she wanted to risk boxing his ears in for treating her like a kit instead of a capable deputy. "You can go with 'em if you want to mark the borders we just did. I need to report this to Fades," she muttered, then glanced at Willowtail and Floodsight. "See you all back at camp." And with that the dark tabby deputy padded off into RiverClan territory, trying to control the rising frustration she felt with her brother.

Willowtail gave a gentle purr of understanding while the she-cat spoke. Nodding and meowing. "Alright, thanks. I suppose we'll do a quick sweep, mark the borders and meet you back at camp." Willowtail meowed, turning to Floodsight and waiting to seeing if Nightshadepelt would join her, "You don't have to, you need rest." She reminded her mate gently.

@CollapsingStars
@ace.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail gave a gentle purr of understanding while the she-cat spoke. Nodding and meowing. "Alright, thanks. I suppose we'll do a quick sweep, mark the borders and meet you back at camp." Willowtail meowed, turning to Floodsight and waiting to seeing if Nightshadepelt would join her, "You don't have to, you need rest." She reminded her mate gently.

@CollapsingStars
@ace.
Quote:

Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Nightshadepelt smiled, "I think I'll head back, I'm goin' to see if there's anything I can do around camp before I rest." Nightshadepelt walked up to his mate, headbutting her with affection. He turned and stalked back to camp.

(short post bc ima post in abandoned twoleg den)