Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:15 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:10 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Yesterday 11:56 PM
The Narrows
by elio
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:49 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

@Rose @Rowan @occultation

the warriors amber gaze shifted to the leader a sorrowful frown on her face she didn't think she could answer not on Wisteriawren behalf , she didn't want to repeat what just happened she knew the leader saw so their was no point in having it said allowed once more she sighed looking away once more having nothing to say

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

When Wisteriawren returned to camp, her paws and her chest were flecked with died, crusted blood. "Dusk-" Her voice was a croak, barely there, eyes lifeless, swimming with grief for the life that'd just been lost. Her mouth refused to work, gaze darting around wildly. She wanted to tell someone, anyone, but nobody she knew well enough.

Dusklion seemed the best option currently - if only because they were no longer... on as rocky ground as before. Right now, she just needed... a familiar face at all. The tears had long dried, but her limbs and her body still shook, trembling with not a physical weakness, but an emotional one. "Dusklion... Where is... someone... anyone...?" She rasped, shoulders hunched, unsure where to go. "Please..! A kit... Buried...? I..."

Oh, the toll of the day's strain was getting to her.

[ OPEN ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 59
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose (RowanMane Emotional Support Services)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

When he heard the shriek of a kit, something compelled him to quickly shoot to his paws (however painful that was for the blistered pads) and run to the clearing. His eyes widened and ears pinned back as he watched a tiny figure get higher and higher into the air. A hawk took a helpless kit. Why did StarClan let these things happen. He ran the direction of the hawk from under it, staring up, but what would he do? The damned thing was already too high in the air to be caught by anyone. His running feet slowed down gradually, till he was forced to helplessly stare at the hawk fading off into the distance.

Oh how badly he wanted to snap. To yell at some queen or cat for not watching the precious little thing more carefully. He desired to throw the blame on a cat, but he couldn’t will himself to do so. He looked at the cats who gathered. One thing he recognized, they were all hurt and shocked at what happened to the poor thing. There was no cat to blame. His expression wore down to sympathy as he had seen WisteriaWren. Oh the poor, gentle she didn’t deserve to see that. He took careful (and painful) steps back to her, his head lowered in regret for how he was unable to do anything for it. “Hey- hey, WisteriaWren. I’ ‘ere—look a’ me. I’s gonna be alrigh’…” he soothed, trying to make himself confident (but the tremble in his voice very much so threw him under the bus). It was not alright, and he damn straight knew that.

He swept a pebble closer with his tail. “‘Ere, look at this? Now…look to tha’ tree..” his tail went to the direction of a tree. He didn’t entirely know what he was doing, but a cat that raised him used this strategy in him. When he was upset or hut, he’d point out little things in nature to try and soothe his mind, to get it off the troublesome subject.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

PlumShade was sitting in the clearing not taking much mind of what was going around her till she heard the yells of her clan mates screaming out elderkits name in a flash a feather demon from the sky swooped down grabbing elderkit before flying in the sky the black warrior got on her feet quickly not yelling as her face twisted into a horrified expression she looked around catching owltalons voice. She snapped her head towards them and darted off hushing kits into the nursery and apprentices into their den before turning around seeing the silver shecat their in shock and traumatized Rowan mane was comforting her, PlumShade didn't know the grey tabby at all she never talked to them but the warrior felt a need to comfort her deep down. the round warrior waklked up of wisterias other side trying to think of what to say her "W-... h-hey just breath okay?" that was no good telling her to just breath was stupid but she still tried, seeing such a horrific death of a cat, a child out of all things. she took a deep breath pinning her ears back slightly " I, know...Breath take deep breaths and close your eyes. " her voice was calm and caring with a hused undertone. PlumShades way of grounding herself was different but she hoped it could work for wisteria

FLOWERHUNTER
He/Him | Longhaired white and cream cat, blue eyes and belly scarring.

Silence was often found drowning the tomcat during the day, he was either too busy to talk or being yelled at for acting younger than he truly was. Flowerhunter avoided the light of the day this far but alas, it couldn’t last forever. Chaos softly unfolds in front of the tom’s blue gaze, and he found himself padding over right alongside the pair. Heartbeat taking over his current state of hearing and replaced any gentle sounds of the faint breeze. It appears to the white cat that the other two were more focused on getting her to calm down…he found no use in such a manner. As goofy as he normally was, Flowerhunter now takes the offensive. Voice aimming to be louder than the other two by a fraction.

Oi, mate,” Bringing the term of endearment into his arsenal of words. “You need to focus on my voice, I don’t care what the other two are yapping their mouths about. Look at me.” Stopping for a heartbeat to allow her to register his words before starting again. “You are in camp, you are safe. I need you to try to block out what you saw for even a moment, focus on you. Find a place you like and think of it.” Even with the raised volume, Flowerhunter avoided yelling. Just trying to grapple her attention to him and only him. The other two were just as much of a mess as the grey shecat.

Fadingstar joining was the last of his concerns, Flowerhunter pushed his own thoughts to the side as the leader spoke. Twisting to the other tom with an annoyed glance. “Start askin’ the other two, mate. The lass is hurting, it’s not the time to question her, you have two others to interview…” Sharply mewing to the Leader, clearly making his stance on asking the emotional distressed shecat any form of inquiries known.

Flowerhunter moves his right front paw closer to Wisteriawren’s. “Grab onto that if you start feeling sick or lightheaded, please,” A simple request and an offer of some sort of aid…he could do better but right now it was all the longhaired tom had.

[ @occultation ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fenrir; Yesterday at 09:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 60
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose @fenrir @Spider. @occultation

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Well, first PlumShade came over. One more cat, another sh, it couldn’t hurt Wisteria. He was okay with it, as long as WisteriaWren got the help she needed, and whatever had just happened got handled properly (though he’d be scarred for a while most likely). And then FadingStar came over. Sure, that may dray a bit of attention, but it was fine. It was the leader, and it was his job to ensure the safety of all his cats (but a kit just got taken by a Hawk? Shouldn’t he be worrying about that too?). And then FlowerShade came over. And he acted like RowanMane was insignificant, merely tossing him and his attempt to calm her down aside. So he has to be the important savior huh? Whatever, RowanMane wouldn’t argue though he really really did want to help WisterWren. The. He gave her his paw. What the hell is happening here? Did FlowerHunter like- no. No no no, even if he did, that wasn’t RowanManes issue. His current focus should be getting things sorted out.

He took a step back from the group, keeping a nervous gaze in WisteriaWren and the blood on her. Each movement he made was forced and tensed. He still questioned what the hell happened. “U-uh- Fadin’Star…I don’ see any cuts, so I don’ think she got hur’. She jus’ came into camp like this…she said something about a kit…I’m no’ sure what happened though…also- a uh…a ki’ just got taken by a hawk…” he dipped his head respectfully to the leader. He didn’t like the chaos and panic right now, craving to leave, but he didn’t want to wander too far from WisteriaWren, especially cause of her troubled state.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Asleep

@fenrir @Rose @Rowan @occultation

the warrior stepped back as flowerhunter came up to help Wisteriawren, she knew her place during this matter and let flowerhunter handle it the fluffy black warrior looked at fading star again closing her amber eyes before saying a small prayer in honor of elderkit dipping her head in a silent moment

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike had tried to chase after the hawk but being a flying beast it was simply too fast. It got out of her view before she even got close to getting into the territory. Adderstrike hated to give up but she had no choice so she walked back into the camp with her head held down.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
Purrks: The Collector

---
Mintkit sitting by herself, grooming her fur, when-- an earsplitting screech sounded across the clearing. She winced, flattening her ears. Owwwowww... She whirled around, looking at... at... A kit? One she didn't know. She blinked, and the kit was gone. Looking up, she saw a flying thing, full of feathers and claws, all angry-looking and fierce-feeling--and the kit was in the thing's yellow bits. The things claws. She watched, wide-eyed with confusion and shock, uncomprehending, as the kit got carried away. What? What? What? What? The word repeated itself in her head, unceasingly. She didn't know what she had just saw. A thing... A thing... What? She was frozen to the spot, still looking at the sky, where the thing disappeared with the kit. She felt numb. What was... was... The kit. Where'd the kit go? She... just... What?
---
My CharacterHub
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

After having traveled around the territory for a bit - and ensuring she wouldn't bite her brother's ears off for having sent more cats to do the job she had already left to do - Dusklion eventually made her way back towards camp. But something was off as she approached. The faint call of her name had her head snapping to attention as well as the alarm that buzzed around the den entrance.

Several cats were crowded around-

"Wists!"

Immediately darting forward she paid no attention to the cats around her, and with two of them having stepped back she slid right in beside Flowerhunter. She was faintly aware of her brother there too, and these other cats, but there was so much crowding going on. "You guys need to give her space, now," came the snarl towards every cat crowding her right now, a surge of protectiveness tumbling forward as her tail started to bush out.

The fierce tone, however, died in her throat though as she took in the tear-stricken form. It had been Wists who had called her name she knew now, and her blue eyes were melted into a puddle of concern. "You're okay. Hey. Nothin's gonna get you. I'll rip it apart before it even touches you." Her voice was quiet, the question not really one Dusklion needed an answer to; her first priority was making sure her friend was okay. It didn't matter the condition of the ground they stood on; Wisteriawren was hurting and Dusklion would rip and tear into whatever had caused it before the days end.

She didn't catch any loner scent on her, but the blood on her paws and her frightened figure led her to believe that either Wisteriawren had done something that normally didn't phase Clan cats, or had... buried something. Or someone. "...What happened'?"

[ @Rose @fenrir @Spider. @occultation @Rowan ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 11:24 PM.