Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:05 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:58 AM
Grimpaw's training [p]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:54 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:43 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:29 AM

Old August 29th, 2024, 08:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lightbulb budding relations. [p]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Shaken to the core, Wisteriawren found herself seeking out Rowanmane out of the blue, wanting to bask in the comfort his presence provided. She found herself approaching him with two minnows from the prey pile clutched in her maw - they were small... but they were something.

She couldn't hunt yet, it was something she aimed to learn soon, but regardless... "Picnic?" She asked weakly, though her eyes shone with hope. Rowanmane was one of the only cats she felt she could lean on currently, so if he said no... why did that thought make her so sad?

Her heart lifted when he agreed, to her pleasant surprise, and Wisteriawren walked paw beside paw with him, not ahead nor behind. Eventually she set down the minnows in an empty area, a hesitant, shy smile spreading over her face. "Um... thank you, by the way. Sorry for... the short notice. Just... wanted to get away from... everything." The ex-kittypet murmured, her tail unconsciously coiling around her right leg, an attempt at hiding the ugly bitemark scar on her foreleg. After a moment of thought, she pushed one of the minnows towards him. "Here."

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane | Hope you do not mind the tiiiny powerplay, just wanted to get the picnic part crossed out for us eheh. But do let me know if you want me to edit anything!! ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 31st, 2024, 08:37 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: budding relations. [p]

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 62
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose [I’m about to snatch her up and make sure nothing hurts her ever again. Also the powerplay is fine! Sorry my response took a while!]

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Rowan'Mane looked at Wisteriawren as she approached, the faintest of smiles tugging at the corners of his mouth as he saw the minnows in her maw. The sight of her, with such a vulnerable expression, made his chest tighten. She used to be so excitable and light-hearted…she was one of the cats it actually pained him to see how the clan affected her, and he truly wondered what happened. He wouldn’t go interrogating her though, she didn’t need more stress.

Of course! Ya don’ need to apologize, I’m happy ta hang out!” he purred.

The tom took a bite off the minnow, chewing respectfully before continuing. “Lis’en, if ya ever need ta talk or ge’ away, know ya can always come ta me, okay?” he decided it was better to have the offer out there if she needed it, then for her to be worried or stressed about who she should go to.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old August 31st, 2024, 11:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren bit into her minnow, chewing in silence as Rowanmane spoke. Her stomach had shrank lately — mostly because she refused to take from the prey pile when she couldn’t really contribute to it. “Thank you… Rowanmane.” She murmured after a while after she’d finished eaten, idly nudging around the little fish bones remaining behind. ‘And thank you, little fish’.

She looked up, a bashful smile spreading across her face. “That’s very sweet of you.” And once they had finished their respective snacks meals (in Wisteriawren’s case), the ex-kittypet internally thanked Mother Nature for the food she’d provided, buried the fish bones, and then rose to her paws.

Her gaze flitted over the vast terrain, stretching as far as she could see. It felt so tempting to just… wait, what was stopping her? Glancing over her shoulder at Rowanmane, Wisteriawren hesitated a moment, though her eyes twinkled with excitement. “…Wanna race?” She asked, gold-flecked blue hues bright. “Let’s see how fast you really are.” With barely a warning, a happy, glee-filled laugh bursting out of her, Wisteriawren bounded off.

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 1st, 2024, 09:31 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 64
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Of course!” he grinned at her, crouching down and (trying) to get comfortable as he finished up the small fish. He observed as she had buried the little thing. He supposed it was nice to do, rather than throwing it to the side to never be heard of again. “than’ ya starclan for this prey…” he whispered to himself, digging a small hole beside where WisteriaWrens had been and he placed the minnow inside of it, burying it.

He glanced up to her, seeing a new (yet familiar) look in her gaze. Then she said race. He perked up at the idea, his tail swaying in the air. The sound of her laugh made him even happier as it filled the silence. She seemed so gloomy lately, and now the positive change was nice, probably good for her too.

Now, due to his large size, he wasn’t the quickest cat in the world. He could run, but not incredibly fast. He was caught off guard when she ran away, causing him to shoot up to his paws and run after her. “Ay! I’m not tha’ quick!” he called behind her, doing his best to keep up.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)