Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:25 PM
Hi, I’m New!
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:22 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:21 PM
Training Day
Last post by Oliver
Today 10:21 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rose
Today 10:20 PM

Old Today, 05:00 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace. View Post

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She gave a small smile, the only one she could manage in this situation and nodded in agreement to Willowtail's words. Floodsight was glad to see the other molly looking much better from the last time they've talked. Enough thoughts, they should probably get going and get this done. And to start, they'll need to head to where Primrosepaw found the loner. Floodsight blinked gratefully at the molly's gentle suggestion and gave a soft responce, "You're right. Come on, you should lead the way."

[ feel free for next post to be in the outskirts where it happened ]

( <3 )

Willowtail nodded gently, dipping her head to her leader and padding out with the she-cat.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 05:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Much was going on, but Elderkit couldn't care less. She and Starrykit sat just outside of the strange contraption RiverClan has been calling their home, the scarred kitten smiling at her sister despite the discomfort she felt, trying to encourage her to play along.
"Don't listen to them,"
She mew gently, voice warm.
"I'm here. We'll be okay... I'm sure we'll stop moving around soon, and- and- we'll be together, all along the way. We'll always have each other, even when Misty has her babies... Right?"
She smiled, lopsided, giving her sister a gentle nudge. She had noticed Starrykit's shifting expressions, guessed what may be on her twin's mind -- she just wanted her to be happy. Starrykit was her world, her everything, she would do anything to see her sister happy.

In an attempt to lift her spirits, after a kick attempted hug, Elderkit piped up.
"Let's play! I'm sure there's a bunch of nice things we can do out here."
Her paws carried her off, eyes searching the edges on the large den that covered them when they slept. But it was a nice day; the weather was warm, the sun bright... They ought to be happy, should they not? Elderkit blinked, trying to figure out something - anything - they could do with the plants growing at its edges, anything in these green surroundings that could make her sister happy. Soon enough, her eyes fell upon a bright yellow flower, bright like the sun, and a bubble of excitement grew within her. Elderkit plucked the flower from the ground, eagerly turning towards whereever Starrykit was to show off her beautiful finding, voice calling out gleefully;
"Starry!"

The glee turned to horror.
"Starry!"
A horrified screech left her maw when she rushed forward, tiny kitten claws digging into the soil when she rammed into her sister - possibly sending herself sprawling on top of her littermate - when the horrid screeches of a hawk just beyond sounded, and pierced its claws into Elderkit's back seconds before it would have reached her sister.
"Starry... STARRY?!"
Elderkit yelled out in painful desperation when the ground promptly disappeared beneath her, tearful dark blue eyes focused only on Starrykit's matching ones, voice soon drowned out and too chocked up to speak.

....At least Starrykit was safe. I'm sorry, Starry. She mouthed, the realisation of her painful, horrid end coming upon her, the hawk far too high up to be caught by anyone now. She always was the unlucky twin.

[ @Wingnettle - note: the hawk is already too high up to be caught by anyone now, I have plans ]

Old Today, 05:22 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
81 / 100

The apprentice heard Elderkit´s frantic yelling, and the hawk´s piecing cry. She looked up to see the hawk beating its wings, pulling it higher into the air with Elderkit clutched between its talons.

´´ELDERKIT!´´ The apprentice shrieked, jumping to her paws and chasing the hawk as far as the den entrance. She couldn´t leave, but a kit´s life was in danger. Primrosepaw glanced around, emerald eyes frantic.

´´Fadingstar, Duskleaf!´´ The RiverClanner wailed. ´´Goldfish, Elderkit´s been snatched by a hawk!´´ Primrosepaw raced the den wall, emerald eyes wide with horror. Elderkit had been snatched by a hawk.

´´Fadingstar, Fadingstar, FADINGSTAR!´´ Primrosepaw screeched.

[ estelle´s said the hawk´s too high up, so dont try to jump lol ]

[ @occultation // @Concorde // @Blaaze // @Estelle // @Wingnettle - throwing Primrose in since it was in the den. ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 05:24 PM.
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike was getting ready to leave with the hunting patrol, but was waiting on Aspenpaw. She was debating on going just on without them but then she heard the shrill scream of a kit. The kind that ran a warrior's blood cold. Quickly she turned her head to find the source of the sound and saw Elderkit being taken away by a hawk. "ELDERKIT!" Adderstrike screamed out but had no idea what there was to be done about this, other than to run after the hawk. Please be ok, please be ok.

@Estelle
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
81 / 100

The apprentice heard Elderkit´s frantic yelling, and the hawk´s piecing cry. She looked up to see the hawk beating its wings, pulling it higher into the air with Elderkit clutched between its talons.

´´ELDERKIT!´´ The apprentice shrieked, jumping to her paws and chasing the hawk as far as the den entrance. She couldn´t leave, but a kit´s life was in danger. Primrosepaw glanced around, emerald eyes frantic.

´´Fadingstar, Duskleaf!´´ The RiverClanner wailed. ´´Goldfish, Elderkit´s been snatched by a hawk!´´ Primrosepaw raced the den wall, emerald eyes wide with horror. Elderkit had been snatched by a hawk.

´´Fadingstar, Fadingstar, FADINGSTAR!´´ Primrosepaw screeched.

[ estelle´s said the hawk´s too high up, so dont try to jump lol ]

[ @occultation // @Concorde // @Blaaze // @Estelle // @Wingnettle - throwing Primrose in since it was in the den. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Much was going on, but Elderkit couldn't care less. She and Starrykit sat just outside of the strange contraption RiverClan has been calling their home, the scarred kitten smiling at her sister despite the discomfort she felt, trying to encourage her to play along.
"Don't listen to them,"
"I'm here. We'll be okay... I'm sure we'll stop moving around soon, and- and- we'll be together, all along the way. We'll always have each other, even when Misty has her babies... Right?"
She smiled, lopsided, giving her sister a gentle nudge. She had noticed Starrykit's shifting expressions, guessed what may be on her twin's mind -- she just wanted her to be happy. Starrykit was her world, her everything, she would do anything to see her sister happy.

In an attempt to lift her spirits, after a kick attempted hug, Elderkit piped up.
Her paws carried her off, eyes searching the edges on the large den that covered them when they slept. But it was a nice day; the weather was warm, the sun bright... They ought to be happy, should they not? Elderkit blinked, trying to figure out something - anything - they could do with the plants growing at its edges, anything in these green surroundings that could make her sister happy. Soon enough, her eyes fell upon a bright yellow flower, bright like the sun, and a bubble of excitement grew within her. Elderkit plucked the flower from the ground, eagerly turning towards whereever Starrykit was to show off her beautiful finding, voice calling out gleefully;
"Starry!"

"Starry!"
A horrified screech left her maw when she rushed forward, tiny kitten claws digging into the soil when she rammed into her sister - possibly sending herself sprawling on top of her littermate - when the horrid screeches of a hawk just beyond sounded, and pierced its claws into Elderkit's back seconds before it would have reached her sister.
"Starry... STARRY?!"
Elderkit yelled out in painful desperation when the ground promptly disappeared beneath her, tearful dark blue eyes focused only on Starrykit's matching ones, voice soon drowned out and too chocked up to speak.

....At least Starrykit was safe. I'm sorry, Starry. She mouthed, the realisation of her painful, horrid end coming upon her, the hawk far too high up to be caught by anyone now. She always was the unlucky twin.

[ @Wingnettle - note: the hawk is already too high up to be caught by anyone now, I have plans ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
A shriek. Loud, harsh and demanding. Owltalon immediately got to her paws. A hawk. Stars above, a hawk. It seemed to have already grabbed another cat, a child. The Lionheart's heart sank with horror as an apprentice's cries rang in her ears. The hawk was to far up for her claws to reach, and there wasn't really anything to leap off of. This was horrible. She gave the hawk a cautious look before running over to Primrosepaw. "Al'ight chap, thank ya for alertin'. But fer now, I need ya and any other young cats." She pressed her pink nose to the apprentices side, pushing her away from the scene. No other cat should have to watch this go down. If Owltalon could help, she would, but right now the living and innocent were her priority.

"Young apprentices and kits! Shield yerselves, a hawk is on territory." Owltalon yowled, her voice a sharp rasp. She hoped no young cat had to witness such a brutal death. Owltalon watched as Adderstrike rushed to the scene and she gave the she-cat an expression that was strained with a wince.

"Starrykit, c'mon hun, you've gotta get inside. We don't want that hawk ta grab ya to."

Tags:
@Wingnettle // Starrykit

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; Today at 06:20 PM.
Old Today, 07:55 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

Primrosepaw existed.
Old Today, 08:22 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

When Wisteriawren returned to camp, her paws and her chest were flecked with died, crusted blood. "Dusk-" Her voice was a croak, barely there, eyes lifeless, swimming with grief for the life that'd just been lost. Her mouth refused to work, gaze darting around wildly. She wanted to tell someone, anyone, but nobody she knew well enough.

Dusklion seemed the best option currently - if only because they were no longer... on as rocky ground as before. Right now, she just needed... a familiar face at all. The tears had long dried, but her limbs and her body still shook, trembling with not a physical weakness, but an emotional one. "Dusklion... Where is... someone... anyone...?" She rasped, shoulders hunched, unsure where to go. "Please..! A kit... Buried...? I..."

Oh, the toll of the day's strain was getting to her.

[ OPEN ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 08:39 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 59
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose (RowanMane Emotional Support Services)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

When he heard the shriek of a kit, something compelled him to quickly shoot to his paws (however painful that was for the blistered pads) and run to the clearing. His eyes widened and ears pinned back as he watched a tiny figure get higher and higher into the air. A hawk took a helpless kit. Why did StarClan let these things happen. He ran the direction of the hawk from under it, staring up, but what would he do? The damned thing was already too high in the air to be caught by anyone. His running feet slowed down gradually, till he was forced to helplessly stare at the hawk fading off into the distance.

Oh how badly he wanted to snap. To yell at some queen or cat for not watching the precious little thing more carefully. He desired to throw the blame on a cat, but he couldn’t will himself to do so. He looked at the cats who gathered. One thing he recognized, they were all hurt and shocked at what happened to the poor thing. There was no cat to blame. His expression wore down to sympathy as he had seen WisteriaWren. Oh the poor, gentle she didn’t deserve to see that. He took careful (and painful) steps back to her, his head lowered in regret for how he was unable to do anything for it. “Hey- hey, WisteriaWren. I’ ‘ere—look a’ me. I’s gonna be alrigh’…” he soothed, trying to make himself confident (but the tremble in his voice very much so threw him under the bus). It was not alright, and he damn straight knew that.

He swept a pebble closer with his tail. “‘Ere, look at this? Now…look to tha’ tree..” his tail went to the direction of a tree. He didn’t entirely know what he was doing, but a cat that raised him used this strategy in him. When he was upset or hut, he’d point out little things in nature to try and soothe his mind, to get it off the troublesome subject.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 09:12 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

When Wisteriawren returned to camp, her paws and her chest were flecked with died, crusted blood. "Dusk-" Her voice was a croak, barely there, eyes lifeless, swimming with grief for the life that'd just been lost. Her mouth refused to work, gaze darting around wildly. She wanted to tell someone, anyone, but nobody she knew well enough.

Dusklion seemed the best option currently - if only because they were no longer... on as rocky ground as before. Right now, she just needed... a familiar face at all. The tears had long dried, but her limbs and her body still shook, trembling with not a physical weakness, but an emotional one. "Dusklion... Where is... someone... anyone...?" She rasped, shoulders hunched, unsure where to go. "Please..! A kit... Buried...? I..."

Oh, the toll of the day's strain was getting to her.

[ OPEN ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 59
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose (RowanMane Emotional Support Services)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

When he heard the shriek of a kit, something compelled him to quickly shoot to his paws (however painful that was for the blistered pads) and run to the clearing. His eyes widened and ears pinned back as he watched a tiny figure get higher and higher into the air. A hawk took a helpless kit. Why did StarClan let these things happen. He ran the direction of the hawk from under it, staring up, but what would he do? The damned thing was already too high in the air to be caught by anyone. His running feet slowed down gradually, till he was forced to helplessly stare at the hawk fading off into the distance.

Oh how badly he wanted to snap. To yell at some queen or cat for not watching the precious little thing more carefully. He desired to throw the blame on a cat, but he couldn’t will himself to do so. He looked at the cats who gathered. One thing he recognized, they were all hurt and shocked at what happened to the poor thing. There was no cat to blame. His expression wore down to sympathy as he had seen WisteriaWren. Oh the poor, gentle she didn’t deserve to see that. He took careful (and painful) steps back to her, his head lowered in regret for how he was unable to do anything for it. “Hey- hey, WisteriaWren. I’ ‘ere—look a’ me. I’s gonna be alrigh’…” he soothed, trying to make himself confident (but the tremble in his voice very much so threw him under the bus). It was not alright, and he damn straight knew that.

He swept a pebble closer with his tail. “‘Ere, look at this? Now…look to tha’ tree..” his tail went to the direction of a tree. He didn’t entirely know what he was doing, but a cat that raised him used this strategy in him. When he was upset or hut, he’d point out little things in nature to try and soothe his mind, to get it off the troublesome subject.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
A shriek. Loud, harsh and demanding. Owltalon immediately got to her paws. A hawk. Stars above, a hawk. It seemed to have already grabbed another cat, a child. The Lionheart's heart sank with horror as an apprentice's cries rang in her ears. The hawk was to far up for her claws to reach, and there wasn't really anything to leap off of. This was horrible. She gave the hawk a cautious look before running over to Primrosepaw. "Al'ight chap, thank ya for alertin'. But fer now, I need ya and any other young cats." She pressed her pink nose to the apprentices side, pushing her away from the scene. No other cat should have to watch this go down. If Owltalon could help, she would, but right now the living and innocent were her priority.

"Young apprentices and kits! Shield yerselves, a hawk is on territory." Owltalon yowled, her voice a sharp rasp. She hoped no young cat had to witness such a brutal death. Owltalon watched as Adderstrike rushed to the scene and she gave the she-cat an expression that was strained with a wince.

"Starrykit, c'mon hun, you've gotta get inside. We don't want that hawk ta grab ya to."

Tags:
@Wingnettle // Starrykit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderstrike was getting ready to leave with the hunting patrol, but was waiting on Aspenpaw. She was debating on going just on without them but then she heard the shrill scream of a kit. The kind that ran a warrior's blood cold. Quickly she turned her head to find the source of the sound and saw Elderkit being taken away by a hawk. "ELDERKIT!" Adderstrike screamed out but had no idea what there was to be done about this, other than to run after the hawk. Please be ok, please be ok.

@Estelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Don't listen to them,"

"Starry!"

"Starry!"
"Starry... STARRY?!"

PlumShade was sitting in the clearing not taking much mind of what was going around her till she heard the yells of her clan mates screaming out elderkits name in a flash a feather demon from the sky swooped down grabbing elderkit before flying in the sky the black warrior got on her feet quickly not yelling as her face twisted into a horrified expression she looked around catching owltalons voice. She snapped her head towards them and darted off hushing kits into the nursery and apprentices into their den before turning around seeing the silver shecat their in shock and traumatized Rowan mane was comforting her, PlumShade didn't know the grey tabby at all she never talked to them but the warrior felt a need to comfort her deep down. the round warrior waklked up of wisterias other side trying to think of what to say her "W-... h-hey just breath okay?" that was no good telling her to just breath was stupid but she still tried, seeing such a horrific death of a cat, a child out of all things. she took a deep breath pinning her ears back slightly " I, know...Breath take deep breaths and close your eyes. " her voice was calm and caring with a hused undertone. PlumShades way of grounding herself was different but she hoped it could work for wisteria

(vm if anything needs to be fixed)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 09:20 PM.
Old Today, 09:26 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Fadingstar was away from the den when Elderkit was snatched, having stepped out for a breather after dealing with Primrosepaw. When he returned, his eyes widened in surprise as he noticed Wisteriawren with blood on her.

Alarm made him momentarily forget about the awkwardness he still felt toward her. Bounding over to the trio, he asked, "What happened? Were you attacked?"
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.