Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:14 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:12 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:04 PM
Hi, I’m New!
Last post by HoneyBee223
Today 09:04 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:02 PM

Old Today, 07:18 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Dew meets Nightshade {p}

Dewpaw made her way over to Nightshadepelt. She sheepishly asked, "Could you perhaps teach me water combat?"

The white-flecked tom tilted his head, "Oh? Sure." He stood up and off they went! He didn't know this apprentice, but he might as well teach her something. He made his way through the territory, finding a nice spot to perform combat. Not too deep, but enough that both of them could fight against a slow current.

Dewpaw nervously looked at the warrior, "I can't see very well, so please be patient with me!" She stepped into the water.

His gaze softened as he listened to the albino apprentice. He knew her eyes looked a lil funny, but couldn't pinpoint what it was. In that case, he'll just have to be extra careful with her. He demonstrated, "In water, it is harder to move. You must be careful not to get swept away in the stronger currents. Show me how you fight, first. And we'll go from there."
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Moony!!

Default Re: Dew meets Nightshade {p}

Dewpaw raised an arm to make a swiping motion at the tom's face. Claws staying sheathed of course. She then waded through the water. It was hard to move with the water pushing against her. She then swiped for his throat.

He eyed her movements, they were clumsy and nervous. Something he expected. "Good. We'll do more battle training outside the water as well. But I want you to learn how to strategize and plan to move with the water. Moving against the water will only make it harder to fight." With this he mewed. "I will be actually fighting you now, claws staying sheathed and no biting too hard. I don't want any accidents that may happen."

Dewpaw nodded, preparing herself. She dove to rake the toms side. He moved with the water, easily swinging himself around and aiming a blow for her throat. Dewpaw panted, trying to get used to the strength of the current.

"You can easily get pulled down and drowned if you aren't careful. When that happens, just relax and don't fight it. I know your reaction will to be that. Try again."

Dewpaw tried to move with the water, pouncing onto the toms back. She mimicked a biting motion to the back off his neck. Suddenly, the tom turned and rolled, kicking her off of his back! Dewpaw shakily got back up, eyeing the blurry figure. When he went to swipe for her neck, she dove to bite at his throat. Obviously she didn't, it was just training.

The tom panted slightly, "Good!" Most of this Dewpaw had learned from seeing other cats fight in the war. She herself had never actually tested it, it was clumsy at best. "Now. I want you to try and knock me off balance. Maybe even pin me. I won't land too hard, the water will soften my fall."
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Moony!!

Default Re: Dew meets Nightshade {p}

Dewpaw readied herself, slowly sprinting her way over. She acted as if she was going for his neck, but twisted to his side. She slammed her body into his, in an attempt to push him down. It didn't work but it did knock him off balance. So again, she slammed herself into him. Down falls Nightshadepelt. He landed in the water with a splash.

Dewpaw didn't pin him, she didn't want to drown him. So she let him get up. She watched the tom shake off his pelt, he panted heavily. "Well done. Let's go again."

The two separated to get into fighting positions. Dewpaw was nervous, she couldn't see well but all she needed to see was that blurry blob of Nightshadepelt and his scent. With that, Dewpaw pushed through the current, a paw outstretched to look like she was going to hit a blow to his neck. He brought up a paw, ready to paw at her before she got him. She twisted her body and hopped to the side, pawing at his eyes. While he acted like he was blinded, she hopped back, panting. "I need.. A break. Feel like goop." She got out of the water, laying down on the bank of the river.

Nightshadepelt nodded, getting out of the water and laying beside her. "Build up your strength more. We'll focus on that next. Let's head back."

With that, the two made their way back.

(TO be continued til tomorrow. More water combat training or swimming to build up her muscles.)