Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by FloppyLeg
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by -darkXwolf17
Today 08:20 AM
Take responsibility! (A...
by plum
Last post by plum
Today 08:18 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"Okay...okay, thankyougoodbye."

Well. It was quick, but it wasn't disastrous. Whatever feelings he might have about meeting with his mentor, Mosquitopaw quickly gets to work on trying not to dwell on them. Thinking too hard about stuff doesn't seem to ever be productive, and he figures he should probably start trying to learn that lesson and move on instead of allowing it take him another dozen pawfuls of awkward word-fumbling to wise up. See, it's so easy to know that, but executing it...

Hey, wait, no. This counts as dwelling. He dwelled. Darn.

Okay, okay, this is stupid. Here:

-Mudslide gave you the plan and she's got other stuff to do so you don't have to stand here waiting for something to happen
-Nothing bad has happened so quit acting like you're in trouble or somethin'
-Your friends are apprentices, now, too

Mosquitopaw wrenches himself out of his own tired nonsense by focusing on his buddies, instead. It's easier and easier to not go getting sidetracked by his own thoughts when he can point them at his friends, instead. He is so excited for them! Shadepaw will probably impress her mentor right away, being as sneaky as she is. Wormpaw will get to go outside of camp safely and officially, now. Wildpaw will finally have her friends from the nursery sharing the same den with her, again, so hopefully she'll feel less lonely. And...and of course, it's also a happy day for the other apprentices in the lineup, too—Ashpaw, Palepaw, Wisppaw—, though he's not sure of any specifics for those three. It's a good thing he'll have plenty of time to ask.

So...so hm. He can see Shadepaw a ways away, coolly conversing with her mentor. Better not interrupt. And Wormpaw...is also talking to its mentor. Okay. That's okay! Mosquitopaw's mired in this long awkward pause, craning his narrow face this way and that to try and find some place he can put himself away, some cat he can ease in next to without it being an interruption of some kind. He doesn't want to leave just yet, even though the meeting's been adjourned, because that most certainly means spending more time along, thinking.

Wildpaw!

Copper eyes lock tightly to a familiar ginger coat. She's someone he knows, someone he's fond of, and she isn't currently preoccupied with some other conversation so she's perfect for the time being. Mosquitopaw skitters over, settling near her and speaking in a soft rush:

"Wildpaw! Hello! I did it, I'm a 'paw! I-I'm gonna make sure I getcha something when I go out, okay? First thing." He hasn't forgotten promising a gift to her in return for the cool feather. Soon, he'll be able to deliver. "Couldja show me which nest is yours? L—, uh, later? I wanna make mine close to it okay?" Mosquitopaw hasn't been able to shake her admission that her nest felt lonely, that once, and he's also...alright, truth be told he has this dorky little hope of getting all the cats he knows to arrange their nests close together. It just seems—nice. Like sharing with littermates.

@FadingWhispers ; WILDPAW
@Marigoldwhisper ; MUDSLIDE

interactions!

@snowflake. ; SHADEPAW
@seeingstars ; WORMPAW

mentions!

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Yesterday at 06:36 PM.