Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:30 PM
summertime father/son...
by Luna16
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:25 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Rose
Today 08:22 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:22 PM
WCO memes?
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:14 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Cloverkit chased her tail.

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 12:53 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Hm. Maggotkit's words from before still run in Whistlekit's head, and she's still curious. He said that staring in the sun was really, really good for the eyes and that they should have a sun staring contest. Whistlekit didn't believe him without question, but she was curious if this was true.

"Hey," Whistlekit nudges a new kit in the nursery. She hadn't seen him before, but he looked small, cute, and it his eyes looked very pretty. "Do you want to have a sun staring contest?" She asks Freezekit. Then she also spots Owlkit and Cloverkit playing around, and also pads over to them.

"It'll be really fun, way more fun than just playing alone. And the sun is really pretty today. You two should join in too!" Whistlekit meows. "And Sedgekit!"

Sedgekit glances over at his sister's words, not saying no or yes. Here she goes again.

Tags:
@Snowflake /Freezekit
@Bluest+r~ /Cloverkit
@RainFall Wonders /Owlkit

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 12:54 AM.
Old Today, 06:54 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Gender: Genderfluid/Gendervoid┊┊He/Void/Zir/Xe/Claw/Star/Them
Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Dead

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 5 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!
(Header By: Eidolon <3)

Not realizing she had fallen asleep, Mistykit woke up hearing the birds outside chirping their morning songs. She quickly stood and stretched out her legs. She turned a bit, making herself comfy as she sat back down in her nest to clean her fur.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)
♥︎Silvermist (Rippleclan)
♥︎Shadowstar (Streamclan)
♥︎Cherryheart (Mistclan)

Old Today, 05:48 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

Kits|2 moons|Windclan

Hm. Maggotkit's words from before still run in Whistlekit's head, and she's still curious. He said that staring in the sun was really, really good for the eyes and that they should have a sun staring contest. Whistlekit didn't believe him without question, but she was curious if this was true.

"Hey," Whistlekit nudges a new kit in the nursery. She hadn't seen him before, but he looked small, cute, and it his eyes looked very pretty. "Do you want to have a sun staring contest?" She asks Freezekit. Then she also spots Owlkit and Cloverkit playing around, and also pads over to them.

"It'll be really fun, way more fun than just playing alone. And the sun is really pretty today. You two should join in too!" Whistlekit meows. "And Sedgekit!"

Sedgekit glances over at his sister's words, not saying no or yes. Here she goes again.

Tags:
@Snowflake /Freezekit
@Bluest+r~ /Cloverkit
@RainFall Wonders /Owlkit

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan

---
Freezekit was still pacing, still trying to think of something to do, when he felt a paw nudge him from nowhere, making him stumble. He whipped around, facing the new cat--a kit--with his fur bristling. This kit just nudged him! WITHOUT WARNING! How dare she?? The kit was talking- something about a sun staring contest? He snorted. "That sounds stupid," he said. Though... It was something to do. And, oh! And also, he would definitely win, because he couldn't see anything at all anyways. He could just face the sun with his eyes open, and the other kits wouldn't be able to! Hm. Maybe. "I'll do it!" he announced. Sure, yes, he already said that it was stupid, because it was, but! But that kit had nudged him! So he would win and show her! Perfect.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit stepped in the nursery. He had been out for a small while and came back sweating. I’m hot… he slumped to his side and then noticed a small pain on his pads. Ashkit had a small blister on it. He decided to ask Leopardsong what to do. “Leopardsong, I think I got a blister, what can I do about it?” He asked her.

{ @Moonraven - Leopardsong - Summer bingo post }

Leopardsong lifted her head and peered down at Ashkit as he came in complaining about a blister. She climbed out of her nest and walked over to the poor kit, sniffing at the pad he showed her.

"Hmm, well it's not bleeding and it doesn't smell infected." It looked rather small so no need to panic and fetch one of the medicine cats just yet. "I'll go get you some wet moss we can put it on your pad and see if it feels better." She told him with a twitch of her tail.

"Sit down, keep your paw off the ground clean it too." She told the kit as she walked out of the den. If it got infected or popped they'd have to see Lighitngstorm for herbs. Leopardsong's knowledge of this stuff only went so far.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 06:50 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Open for anyone interested in eating hawk]
@Moonraven - Leopardsong [sorry for the delay]
The huge fury made his way straight into the nursery and glanced around until his green eyes found the pretty spotted she-cat he was looking for. Leechscar carefully maneuvered his way around runts and queens and walked over to Leopardsong's nest. He dropped the redtail hawk at her paws and sat down.

"Here, I just caught it." He meowed, with his chest puffed out just a little in pride. Leopardsong was the only cat he could associate with friendship, and having been one of WindClan's best huntresses before she settled in the nursery, he was sure she was only one of the few cats who could understand the work that went into bringing her a raptor even if it was on the smaller side.

We wouldn't mention that the cats he wanted to show off to, his mother, father figure Batglare, and his blind sister, weren't around right now. He guessed he could have hunted down Owlbait, but he did not want to give his spirited apprentice any ideas. He needed her to grow into a decent huntress and serve as his raptor hunting partner.

"I swear you get fatter every time I see you," Leechscar told the queen with undisguised bafflement as he eyed her belly. That reminded him that Twilightstar was also getting kind of fat. He'd have to ask her about that or cut back on how many rabbits he gave her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was rolling around in the nursery, balancing a stick between their forepaws. It was getting harder and harder to keep themself entertained in camp every day, and pranks were no longer an option. 'Cause having their ceremony delayed was not gonna happen! But being well-behaved could be so boring, and the old kit games they'd always played just weren't as fun as they used to be.

So this was what they were reduced to. Play fighting with a stick. Riveting.

Sneezekit's gaze turned to the nursery entrance as an adult entered. Before, they probably would've just ignored them and continued playing. But they were just so dang bored, they simply had to see what was going on, just in case it was even remotely interesting. Plus, they'd have to keep watch for any kit-eaters, obviously.

But they were NOT prepared for what they were about to see! 'Cause that cat was carrying a WHOLE HAWK in his jaw! They watched, mouth agape in awe as the tom placed the enormous bird in front of Leopardsong. Well, that was pretty dang interesting.

"Hey, mister!" Sneezy piped, padding over to the Fury with stars still in their eyes. "Did you really catch this? All by yourself?" Their gaze turned from the Fury to the hawk, the hawk to the Fury. It was just... so... Cool!

(hopefully you don't mind me dropping in a little sneezekit ^^)

( @Undertaker ; @Moonraven )
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
❀ ฺ dewleap ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷ ꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ dewleap was simply appalled at the skill of the tom. a whole hawk?? she couldn't help but stare, her eyes trailing over the soft plumage of the large bird. `how, exactly did you.. catch that?` she mrowed from her nest, clearly unable to keep the surprise out of her voice. he had just.. casually drug a large bird into the nursery like it was no big deal! she knew it was a stupid question, for she herself knew he was a skillfull warrior, but she couldn't help but ask. `and, without a scratch, at that,` she mewed, furrowing her brow. her attention flitted to the kits coming to gaze upon the glorious bird, staring in wonder at it's sharp talons and soft gray feathers.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷ ꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

[if my posts look different it's because I'm still finding my desired roleplay style ]

Leopardsong was awoken by a huge bird being dropped in her nest. The fur along her spine bristled and then relaxed a second after she jumped from her nest. The she-cat fixed her copper glare on Leechscar and lashed her tail back and forth behind her. "I said you could bring me a bird, Leechscar. Not whole hawk." She growled at the warrior.

Even though she was often sweet with her kits or kits in general, and everyone that wasn't Leechscar, she could not help but be a little prickly with Leechscar. She was grateful he got her something to eat, but a hawk was a bit much. Such a showoff too. "Even though I don't need a whole hawk, it's an impressive catch have you--" Leopardsong cut herself off when Sneezekit showed up to talk to Leechscar. She heard Dewleap comment as well.

Lepopardsong got comfortable with her nest again and drew the hawk a bit closer to her. She began plunking the feather from the bird and nibbling chunks of it. She hoped Leechscar was happy he had gotten a few admiring looks for his hunting skills. Her ears pricked and her eyes turned to a group of kits as she heard sun and staring again. Honestly, she'd get them stuck in the nursery for another moon if these antics continue.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 06:53 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong lifted her head and peered down at Ashkit as he came in complaining about a blister. She climbed out of her nest and walked over to the poor kit, sniffing at the pad he showed her.

"Hmm, well it's not bleeding and it doesn't smell infected." It looked rather small so no need to panic and fetch one of the medicine cats just yet. "I'll go get you some wet moss we can put it on your pad and see if it feels better." She told him with a twitch of her tail.

"Sit down, keep your paw off the ground clean it too." She told the kit as she walked out of the den. If it got infected or popped they'd have to see Lighitngstorm for herbs. Leopardsong's knowledge of this stuff only went so far.

Ashkit nodded at the instructions and — carefully — started cleaning it. It probably wasn’t too bad, but one’s never too careful. He examined the small bump on his skin. Odd, he thought. Very odd. I didn’t even walk that long… When Leopardsong came back, he was still alternating between looking at the blister and cleaning it — cautiously.

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old Today, 06:57 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Kits|2 moons|Windclan

"Only two cats? Aww... What about you then, Mistykit and Ashkit? Do you want to join in too? Leopardsong doesn't like contests, so this will be between us, okay?" Whistlekit meows, the corners of her mouth curling up. She glances at the queen, and checks that they're out of sight. She didn't want to be scolded in the middle of her experiment. "I'll be the referee. Ready, guys?"

Sedgekit glances at his sister. Although he didn't think staring at the sun was a very good idea, despite what Maggotkit told them, watching his sister's enthusiasm made his expression soften. He'll only join to humor Whistlekit, and likely forfeit after just a while, before the sun starts hurting his eyes like Leopardsong warned him it would.

"I'm ready." He meows gently.

Tags:
@snowflake. /Freezekit
@v4mp6re_b1t3 /Mistykit
@TheRedWyvern / Ashkit
OPEN

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:22 PM.
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Kits|2 moons|Windclan

"Only two cats? Aww... What about you then, Mistykit and Ashkit? Do you want to join in too? Leopardsong doesn't like contests, so this will be between us, okay?" Whistlekit meows, the corners of her mouth curling up. She glances at the queen, and checks that they're out of sight. She didn't want to be scolded in the middle of her experiment. "I'll be the referee. Ready, guys?"

Sedgekit glances at his sister. Although he didn't think staring at the sun was a very good idea, despite what Maggotkit told them, watching his sister's enthusiasm made his expression soften. He'll only join to humor Whistlekit, and likely forfeit after just a while, before the sun starts hurting his eyes like Leopardsong warned.

Tags:
@snowflake. /Freezekit
@v4mp6re_b1t3 /Mistykit
@TheRedWyvern / Ashkit
OPEN

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan

---
"I'm ready!" Freezekit announces. Okay. He was doing this. He was doing this and he was gonna win! Though, if Leopardsong didn't approve, maybe he shouldn't be doing this... He tamped down the thought. He was going to do this and he was gonna win. It'll be easy! He told himself. Easy peasy.

He looked at Whistlekit, waiting for her signal.

---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 07:28 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Kits|2 moons|Windclan

Sedgekit glances at his sister. Although he didn't think staring at the sun was a very good idea, despite what Maggotkit told them, watching his sister's enthusiasm made his expression soften. He'll only join to humor Whistlekit, and likely forfeit after just a while, before the sun starts hurting his eyes like Leopardsong warned him it would.

Tags:
@snowflake. /Freezekit
@v4mp6re_b1t3 /Mistykit
@TheRedWyvern / Ashkit
OPEN
Ashkit shook his head to say no. “I would’ve played too, but I got this annoying blister on my pad…” he said. “I’ll just watch you play” he added.

{ @Snowflake || @v4mp6re_b1t3 }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER