Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:11 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:10 PM
Rainsong's Kit Finder
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 06:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by dino.
Today 06:05 PM

Old Today, 04:17 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
79 / 100

Alright, now that had Primrosepaw debating whether or not to leave RiverClan for good, like Cascadepaw had before RiverClan´s exile. If she decided to leave, would any of the other Clans take her in?

WindClan? Primrosepaw doubted it. Why would WindClan take in a RiverClan cat, especially since RiverClan wasn´t Twilightstar´s favorite Clan at the moment?

ShadowClan? The RiverClanner had heard that Cascadepaw and two others had gone to ShadowClan whenever they had decided to leave RiverClan. And right now, Primrosepaw was tempted to follow them. But would Dawnstar allow another RiverClan cat to join her Clan? Most likely not.

Lastly, there was ThunderClan. Would ThunderClan take Primrosepaw in? She had heard that Bumblestar was a fierce cat, and wasn´t a fan of RiverClan no more than Twilightstar was. However, Primrosepaw also knew that during RiverClan´s exile, at the end of the battle, the other three Clans had been taking in RiverClan stragglers. Maybe, if Primrosepaw explained her situation, Bumblestar would let her into ThunderClan.

´´J-Just leave me alone!´´ The apprentice spat after at least fifteen or twenty heartbeats. ´´Leave me alone.´´

The cats who hadn´t snapped at her were welcome to follow as Primrosepaw got to her paws and ran to the other side of the abandoned twoleg nest where she could be alone with her thoughts.

[ @occultation // @Fish // @CollapsingStars // @ace. // @burntToast ]
BeachClan Ceremony / Allegiance Requests | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 04:18 PM.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Well it looked like Adderstrike was going to have to apologize to Primrosepaw when she got back, but doing it now when nerves were high seemed like a bad idea. "Dewpaw, Softpaw, and Aspenpaw come to me and we can go out hunting." Adderstrike said with her voice weak. It felt bad man.

@ChormeSilver_Hwaa @CollapsingStars @burntToast

Old Today, 04:27 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Rosehawk

Rosehawk stretched her mottled dark-cream-and-white rosette pelt under the soft morning sun, her blue eyes scanning the camp. It was time to get her apprentices moving for the day. With a flick of her tail, she called out, her voice firm but warm.

"Cricketpaw! Flamepaw! Over here!" She waited patiently, her gaze softening as she watched for the two apprentices. "We've got a full day ahead of us, and I want to make sure we're prepared. Come on, let's get started."

[ @Silvershadow13 // @jane ]

Cricketpaw

After getting a rather nice night of sleep, the tabby apprentice was more than overenthusiastic. So as any cat could imagine, when Rosehawk called her name, she bolted over.

"Yes!" Her voice became very high pitched when possible excitement was involved. "Is this going to be my first lesson?"

@jane

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 04:31 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
79 / 100

Alright, now that had Primrosepaw debating whether or not to leave RiverClan for good, like Cascadepaw had before RiverClan´s exile. If she decided to leave, would any of the other Clans take her in?

WindClan? Primrosepaw doubted it. Why would WindClan take in a RiverClan cat, especially since RiverClan wasn´t Twilightstar´s favorite Clan at the moment?

ShadowClan? The RiverClanner had heard that Cascadepaw and two others had gone to ShadowClan whenever they had decided to leave RiverClan. And right now, Primrosepaw was tempted to follow them. But would Dawnstar allow another RiverClan cat to join her Clan? Most likely not.

Lastly, there was ThunderClan. Would ThunderClan take Primrosepaw in? She had heard that Bumblestar was a fierce cat, and wasn´t a fan of RiverClan no more than Twilightstar was. However, Primrosepaw also knew that during RiverClan´s exile, at the end of the battle, the other three Clans had been taking in RiverClan stragglers. Maybe, if Primrosepaw explained her situation, Bumblestar would let her into ThunderClan.

´´J-Just leave me alone!´´ The apprentice spat after at least fifteen or twenty heartbeats. ´´Leave me alone.´´

The cats who hadn´t snapped at her were welcome to follow as Primrosepaw got to her paws and ran to the other side of the abandoned twoleg nest where she could be alone with her thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Well it looked like Adderstrike was going to have to apologize to Primrosepaw when she got back, but doing it now when nerves were high seemed like a bad idea. "Dewpaw, Softpaw, and Aspenpaw come to me and we can go out hunting." Adderstrike said with her voice weak. It felt bad man.

@ChormeSilver_Hwaa @CollapsingStars @burntToast

8 moons
Well insulated

Dewpaw flattened her ears and nodded, speaking softly to Adderstrike. "I hope she'll be okay.. I don't like seeing my sister like this." She frowned. Her tail hung low, as she moved to follow the cat. She really didn't like this. She felt super horrible but knew there was nothing she could do at the moment. Stars if she stayed there she'd have a meltdown too.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @burntToast

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 05:24 PM.
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace. View Post

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight had nodded and left them along. She had looked back to see the little one burst into tears and it absolutely broke her heart. It was not the sight she had wanted to see today, and definitely not what she was expecting from the confident outgoing apprentice. She hoped the little one would be alright, and learn from this mistake. Once they've found their new camp, she's sure the little one would have all the time in the world to roam.

After hearing her name being called once again made Floodsight clam up. 'Here we go again...' She had waited for Fadingstar to finish his lecture, but giving him a brief nod as a greeting. "Dusklion and Nightshadepelt had just left to the outskirts. Do you want us (her and Willow) to catch up to them?"

[ @paedyn @occultation just asking~ but flood would go if needed ]
Willowtail had dipped her head to her leader. Padding over to Floodsight, this was the she-cat whom had comforted her the day she was stressing. Still grateful Willowtail gave a friendly purr of greeting. Turning to her leader for answers. "Well, Dusklion and Nightshadepelt are inspecting the area where the loner was found, so I'm sure while marking the border we'll catch up to them anyways." Willowtail gently pointed out. Her tone trying to be respectful though it was a bit strained as if she was just over with the whole situation.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Dewpaw
She/they | Riverclan Apprentice | 8 moons
Well insulated

Dewpaw flattened her ears and nodded, speaking softly to Adderstrike. "I hope she'll be okay.. I don't like seeing my sister like this." She frowned. Her tail hung low, as she moved to follow the cat. She really didn't like this. She felt super horrible but knew there was nothing she could do at the moment. Stars if she stayed there she'd have a meltdown too.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @burntToast
Softpaw didn't really trust any other cat to take her hunting. Her mentor was Heroneye and Heroneye strictly.... would it really be ok? What if he stopped her techniques midway due to her bright white pelt? Softpaw looked around nervously.

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
79 / 100

Trouble. But then again, there was always trouble. Sigh. But this time, it was the energetic kid who she had taught land fishing. Looked like she was a bit of an angsty one too, emotional and unpredictable. Took words to heart, couldn’t see wrong in her actions. Something that peaked Goldfish’s curiosity. The lionheart wasn’t keen on any issues arising, even though they already had, and decided it was her duty to try and talk some sense into her.. or do her best to. Talking was something she could do, but cooling tempers? Eh… The Ace of Spades wasn’t sure. But Primrosepaw HAD to understand what she had done and why it was wrong, or she would just keep making the same damn mistake until she dropped. Shaking her head slightly, the tortoiseshell rose to her paws and approached the… pouting?… mottled apprentice. Goldfish sat down, not too far away, but not to close either.

“Rosie.. you know rules are here for a reason.. right?” she said quietly, not looking at her just looking at the birds outside the den, tail curled neatly around her paws. The scarred riverclanner’s posture was smooth and virtually unbothered. The hard punishing and anger had been dealt with. Now there was just the basic common sense. Goldfish could handle that. “To protect you. Whether it was broken on purpose or not.” the Ace of spades swiveled her head to glance at Rosie with focused dandelion hues.

“That’s all Fadingstar n Dusklion want to do- and Adderstrike, Willowtail, Nightshadepelt, Floodsight, Aspenpaw, and everyone else. Keep you safe. following the rules, and keeping yourself calm— and obedient to your elders and those above you- will bring you on a path to success, and clear the disapproval from your name. Punishment hurts, but it needs to be given to those who break the rules, as their putting lives- their own or not- at risk. Understand that. And take it to heart. Got it, kiddo?” her voice was honest and meaningful, yet firm and asserting to get her point across. She didn’t want to cause any other issues. Just wanted to de-escalate the temper and cool the room. To keep everything in line.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 04:44 PM.
Old Today, 04:39 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Dewpaw
She/they | Riverclan Apprentice | 8 moons
Well insulated

Dewpaw just watched as her sister had a meltdown. She didn't know how to comfort her. Didn't even know if Berrypaw would be able to help. But she stayed quiet. Speaking wouldn't help things. She knows that. So she backed away and waited. Hunting.. would be a nice distraction. Maybe she'd learn how to fish and get that out of the way. But she knew in her heart that probably won't happen. Adderstrike struck her as the type to stand up for whats right.

@ace. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @burntToast @Fish

(gosh thats a lot of people)
Softpaw blinked

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:45 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
80 / 100

Primrosepaw´s ears twitched irritably, and she hesitated before responding to the Lionheart.

´´I know,´´ The apprentice whispered miserably. ´´But they don´t have to be so mean!´´

To Primrosepaw, yes, it hurt that so many cats wouldn´t listen to her. All they wanted to do was get the chance to give her a lecture, for even Adderstrike had been rude to her. ´´I know that they want to protect me, Goldfish, but they don´t have to be so mean,´´ Primrosepaw repeated. ´´Even Adderstrike snapped at me, and that hurt. Why do warriors get to go out by themselves, but not apprentices? What happens whenever I get to my final assessment - where I have to be out in the territory by myself?´´

Primrosepaw sniffled, running a paw along her maw. ´´How is that fair, Goldfish? Explain that to me. How is it fair that warriors get to go out by themselves, but apprentices don´t?´´ Her emerald gaze met the Lionheart´s amber one. ´´What if we want to be alone with our thoughts, and we´re unable to go to Lionsbeach, where it´s calmest, or Sleepy Thicket, where our kin and Clanmates are buried to send silent prayers to them and hope that they can hear us from up in StarClan? What are we supposed to do?´´

[ @Blaaze ]
BeachClan Ceremony / Allegiance Requests | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 04:50 PM.
Old Today, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail had dipped her head to her leader. Padding over to Floodsight, this was the she-cat whom had comforted her the day she was stressing. Still grateful Willowtail gave a friendly purr of greeting. Turning to her leader for answers. "Well, Dusklion and Nightshadepelt are inspecting the area where the loner was found, so I'm sure while marking the border we'll catch up to them anyways." Willowtail gently pointed out. Her tone trying to be respectful though it was a bit strained as if she was just over with the whole situation.

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She gave a small smile, the only one she could manage in this situation and nodded in agreement to Willowtail's words. Floodsight was glad to see the other molly looking much better from the last time they've talked. Enough thoughts, they should probably get going and get this done. And to start, they'll need to head to where Primrosepaw found the loner. Floodsight blinked gratefully at the molly's gentle suggestion and gave a soft responce, "You're right. Come on, you should lead the way."

[ feel free for next post to be in the outskirts where it happened ]