Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 05:16 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:14 PM
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:10 PM
Dimlit Caverns
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 05:03 PM

Old Today, 01:31 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
73 / 100

Primrosepaw´s tail drooped, her emerald eyes glistening with fury that she couldn´t get out. Settling onto her stomach, she stared at the ground.

She didn´t get it. She had saved Bluetide. She had just driven out a loner - a potential threat to the Clan. She had hunted for the Clan. She trained hard, and now she couldn´t over a measly hunt.

Sliding out her claws, Primrosepaw shredded the grass beneath her. ´´Maybe Adderstrike was right about not trusting thin ice..´´ She muttered, her tail tip twitching to-and-fro irritably. As far as Primrosepaw was concerned, Dusklion was that thin ice.

Primrosepaw´s ears perked up at Fadingstar´s announcement. Thank StarClan!

´´Fadingstar!´´ The apprentice raced over to her leader. ´´Thank StarClan! Your Deputy just confined me to both the den and the new camp when it´s found, but only because I went hunting and drove out a loner!´´ Primrosepaw stared intently at Fadingstar, waiting for his reply. ´´Ask Nightshadepelt and Willowtail! They were with me!´´

[ @occultation ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 02:04 PM.
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

...That was unexpected. Well, it had been unexpected for Primrosepaw to break a rule in the first place - she would have to see about speaking with Adds about that. If she wanted to throw a fit and stomp around like a kit, perhaps demotion would be a good thing. The deputy couldn't help but roll her eyes at the kit-like behavior and instead glanced towards Nightshadepelt.

She'd let it go for now and talk to Adds before doing anything. Looking to Willowtail, she shook her head. "No, that's it. Thanks." There was a pause, and then. "Make sure Primrosepaw doesn't leave camp. I'm not sure what's up with the kit-fit she just threw, but apprentices not being allowed outside camp has been a rule since forever." She gave a nod to Willowtail. With a flick of her tail, she then nodded to Nightshadepelt. "Let's head out."

[ @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - just wanted to do one last post before hers and nightshadepelt's territory roleplay in the territory ]
<3)

Willowtail nodded. "Softpaw, Primrosepaw. Let's go before you get yourselves into trouble or into even more trouble" Willowtail meowed, nuzzling Nightshadpelt's cheek in farewell as she led the apprenitce's back to there nest. "Primerosepaw and Softpaw get something to eat." Willowtail meowed gently.

@paedyn (Primerose is baby <3 )

Softpaw blinked at her cousin, obidently following. As she went to get a meal she meowed to Primerosepaw. "I... I don't know if this is the right t-time....... but I'm sorry.... for arguing with the other day. " Softpaw mewed, "I was being selfish."

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Camo x

Willowtail nodded.
Sweetsap agreed gently along with Softpaw.

Weepingpaw coughed as he listened.
Daisykit was sleeping

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old Today, 02:08 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
74 / 100

´´It´s okay, Softpaw,´´ Primrosepaw mumbled.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Today, 02:12 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
"RiverClan!" Fadingstar called. "Now that cats are free to leave the den as they wish, I want to reiterate that nobody is to approach any of our borders without high rank permission or unless you're on an official patrol. Anyone who doesn't listen will be kicked out for two moons, no exceptions."

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet )
Silentstrike observed, smirking softly. Moonpaw just sat down. Grimpaw was sniffing dirt. Crowglow had completely zoned out.
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
74 / 100

´´It´s okay, Softpaw,´´ Primrosepaw mumbled.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Softpaw blinked. Being to shy to say anymore. "I...i'm sorry" She whispered

lio lurked here

Old Today, 02:41 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
75 / 100

´´I-I just don´t get it!´´ Primrosepaw blurted. ´´I-I just drove a potential threat from our territory. I-I saved Bluetide whenever she fell into the river yesterday! But Dusklion wants to punish me for that?´´ She wailed.

´´I understand confinement to the den, but half a moon´s confinement to the camp whenever it´s found? Tha-That´s just cruel!´´ Her tail drooped. She got up and raced over to the makeshift apprentices´ den. Adderstrike was right. Dusklion was untrustworthy. After today, Primrosepaw had no reason whatsoever to trust the Deputy. Dusklion had lost that trust.

[ Primrose is open for any other interactions, though she´d prefer if it was Adderstrike or someone she trusts, like Brokenstream or Duskleaf. This is not open towards Dusklion in any specific way. ]

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 02:51 PM.
Old Today, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Discipline and respect." The long furred sleek silverish molly had silently made her way around the apprentice. This one had been acting up a little too often lately, but Floodsight, as the cat she was, stood neutral and silent. Perhaps her advice could give the little one a peace of mind and finally calm down for once. "And your lack of it."

Her voice was stable, soft, almost kind when she spoke. But her words laid a plain truth. The little one had to understand that her actions may have serious affects on the clan and its future. Perhaps, she still young and hot-headed, yet to learn, so Floodsight had offer an explanation. "Yes, you did well, but they just can't...others following suite. Not when we're in a state of limbo, out here."

[ @paedyn ]
Old Today, 03:12 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
76 / 100

Primrosepaw looked up into Floodsight´s blue eyes with emerald green ones that were narrowed with fury. She let out a soft ´hmph´ at the praise at the end. ´´Í did everything right,´´ She growled. ´´I have not been disrespectful. I have played with kits, I have interacted with my Clanmates, I have asked other cats other than Adderstrike to train me because I know how much Adderstrike is going through.´´

Her tail tip twitched to-and-fro angrily, and her tone began to harden. ´´I rescued Bluetide from drowning. The river had risen and the current had been faster. I brought prey back to camp that very same day. I drove out a loner from our territory without the risk of getting Dusklion involved because I know that Dusklion has a lot on her shoulders, Floodsight, and yet this is how she repays me. Confinement to the den as well as the new camp. It´s not fair! I didn't do her any harm. I didn´t go around the borders, because I know that the other three Clans are still a threat. I didn´t go around any specific landmarks due to the risk of foxes and badgers since we´ve been gone. I didn´t go around spreading information about RiverClan!´´ Primrosepaw hissed, flattening her ears.

´´I didn´t do anything wrong!´´

[ @ace. - angsty and angy bean - also, prepare for prim to have a breakdown : D ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 03:15 PM.
Old Today, 03:17 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:20/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“whats that supposed to mean?” Aspenpaw asked as he approached his mentor and primrosepaw. He'd overheard the apprentice shouting at the deputy and ofcourse that had peeked his interest. So sure he'd eavesdropped but from his perspective of this whole thing, was primrose truly in the wrong.

“clearly dusklions has it twisted or doesn't get it. I don't see anything wrong with prim did? She says she caught some rogue on our territory and chased them off. Doesn't that deserve a reward not punishment?" he asked, putting in his own opinion. He'd do the exact same if he had seen the rogue, maybe even worst. Stars knows he wouldn't have just let the rogue runaway even with his lack of battle training. Now turning to his denmate, his eyes twinkling with curiosity and interest. “So tell me more, did you score a few scars on the rogue? Send him running and crying for his mom?”

Tags:
- Floodsight @ace.
- Primrosepaw @paedyn
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 03:18 PM.