Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 04:29 PM
Let the games begin [P]
by Luna16
Last post by constellation
Today 04:24 PM
Cricket'Paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:23 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:14 PM

Old Today, 11:04 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Before Dusk [P]

Cherrykit
|| She/they/he | ThC Kit | Moons: 3 ||
Cherrykit peered at her… clan mates, carefully. This was all still so strange to her, being in this place around so many cats. And perhaps she should be more grateful that the leader of this group allowed Rot- no wait no- their name is Cherrykit now- that the leader allowed Cherrykit into this space. Especially after the fire that took everything from Rot. He means Cherrykit. It was likely that any cats that he did know were dead or at the very least gone, and Cherrykit wasn’t an exception. The flames took the alley where the kit was staying and Cherrykit had set off to find something… he wasn't too sure what he was looking for.

It would be good for Cherrykit to talk with some of the tumbling kits, some her age, some younger and even some older. To learn. But at the same time, Cherrykit wasn’t really in the mood to talk to anyone at all. All the loss that Cherrykit was trying so hard to remain apathetic to was a bit too heavy a burden to properly talk with anyone. But maybe that was why she wanted to. Because she, Cherrykit, Rot, whatever… because she was lonely. They found that being lonely in a crowd of cats was worse than being lonely alone. Back home. Not in this strange place with its strange words and strange cats and unpredictable everything. These cats, her age, haven’t faced the things that Rot has. Cherrykit has. They were too carefree for that to be the case.

A snake, a viper, an adder… it writhes inside of Cherrykit as she continues to stare at the different cats in the nursery from a shady little corner. The moss beneath her paws ripped and became messy as her claws sheathed and unsheathed repeatedly. She was so deep in thought she wasn’t even aware that she was doing it. It was just so easy to get stuck in a jealous and envious trance as a pair of especially rowdy kits rolled by, too close for comfort. Cherrykit hissed and stepped back into the nursery walls to try and put more space. Though soon the pair of kits continued away from him. Would she be like that if she had grown up here. In this group rather than the alleys of the twolegplace?

[ @burntToast - Eveningkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 11:38 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Before Dusk [P]

┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓
✧⁺₊⋆☾|[ Eveningkit ]|☾⋆⁺₊✧
he/him | 4 moons | thunderclan kit
|{ 8/100 }|
┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛

─── • • ─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─── • • ───
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

How boring and lonely life had become. Where had it all gone? One moment it was just eveningkit and his littermates and his mama Fires but now it was just him? His nest felt to large and too empty, that's why he abandoned it. Some other kits with siblings and mama's could go take it, he'd rather sleep on the floor. Of course he wasn't sad, just confused...

Why would they leave me behind? First it had been his dear mama and his only brother, hornetkit. They'd gone on an adventure, or atleast that's what papa had told them. Berrykit hadn't been very happy about it at all. She'd been so sad and eveningkit hadn't been able to cheer her up. Not long after that both his sisters were gone too, blossom and berry had left to go find mama and hornet. The left him behind too....as for papa..salmonshade? Well, Evening hadn't seen him around either. Had he left to find everyone else too? He hoped they were all together and enjoying their adventure and that when they came back they'd tell him all about it. He wished they'd all come home soon, he was starting to miss them. Alot.

He'd never noticed how boring life could be alone, how long the shadows became. How cold the air felt. How quiet and dull everything seemed. He hadn't even noticed how much older he'd gotten. He was what? 4 uh 3 um something moons old now right? Wow time was moving on without him too. He didn't like being alone, it wasn't as easy to laugh anymore. To smile anymore. To be happy anymore. He wish he could. He really did. Eveningkit absently poked holes into a dead leave as he watched a few of his denmates play. He could always play with them but they had THEIR friends and THEIR siblings, and we'll the just didn't interest eveningkit in anyway at all. A sound of a hiss caught the kits attention. In the shadows he spotted another kit, a bit younger than him and very unfamiliar. They looked strange too and lost. Like they didn't belong. With no hesitation, eveningkit was in his paws and making his way towards them. His darker pelt melting into the shadows while the golden ginger part glowed against the dark, a stark contrast in color's. This kit was equally odd, brown and russet but the russet markings were...strange. the patterns unusual and their eyes, their eyes eveningkit could quite see from this angle.

“hi! Who are you!? Haven't seen you around before!” He greeted once close enough, his voice a bit loud. He hasn't spoken to anyone in a while.

Tag:
- Cherrykit ( @Oliver )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Before Dusk [P]

Cherrykit
|| She/they/he | ThC Kit | Moons: 3 ||

Cherrykit’s gaze was on the approaching kit as soon as one of their paws was heading in her direction, it was one of the things she doesn’t think she’ll ever drop the habit of. Movement meant life and life meant danger. That was the rules of the world. Though here the rules seem to be different and Rot- Cherrykit- and Cherrkit still didn’t understand that. A kitten, bigger than Cherrykit, though perhaps that was just what it felt like because of the amount of fur this guy seemed to have. Asking after Cherrykit. Why? What does this stranger want? Is it curiosity or is it something… else? Malicious? She flicked her feathered tail slightly behind her before stilling his movements so that this stranger wouldn’t be able to read Cherrykit as well. “Cherrykit. That’s what your leader calls me.” Because was it really their name? Cherrykit wasn’t sure.

The brown and russet kit flicked an ear and huffed slightly as she backed away from the other kit. “Who’s asking? And why?” Her blue eyes narrow suspiciously. This cat didn’t seem to be aggressive, and they seemed to be friendly enough. How much is Cherrykit willing to tell though? Revealing that she was out of her depth in this group was a bad call but at the same time, it would prove that she wasn’t a push over like most of the cats in this place apparently ( at least in this den ) which could prove advantageous if this cat decides to try his claws out on Rot- Cherrykit. The bi-colored feline watched this stranger for a moment longer before adding onto her previous statements. “Perhaps you just don’t open your eyes.

I’m not from your group. Your leader brought me here recently.
[ @burntToast - Eveningkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing