Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kayce<3
Today 02:20 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:18 PM
Before Dusk [P]
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:17 PM

Old Today, 11:20 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Primrosepaw emerged into the abandoned nest, her emerald eyes sparking with fury. She dropped the rabbit she held between her jaws at her paws, and lifted her head in a yowl.

´´Fadingstar, Dusklion, Duskleaf!´´ The apprentice turned back to make sure that Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were behind her as she waited for the Leader, Deputy, and Head Lionheart to show. She looked in disgust at the rabbit and snorted. Lavender had no right to hunt on RiverClan land, give her catch to RiverClan, and expect to get away with it.

[ @occultation // @taillow // @Concorde - Prim dealt with a loner! : D (she´s doing a lot of things lately ) ]

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @taillow (forgot to mention you, edited to)

(Nightshade and Willow are probably going to continue hunting on the territory after this, to gather more prey)

Nightshadepelt followed right after, ears flattened. That really soured his mood. He had an angry look on his face. "I can't believe loners would be that stupid-" He cut himself off and looked at Primrosepaw, "You did the right thing warning 'em and all. Good job." He offered a soft smile, before returning back to his anger. He just wanted to hunt, not deal with loners.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 11:21 AM.
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Primrosepaw emerged into the abandoned nest, her emerald eyes sparking with fury. She dropped the rabbit she held between her jaws at her paws, and lifted her head in a yowl.

´´Fadingstar, Dusklion, Duskleaf!´´ The apprentice turned back to make sure that Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were behind her as she waited for the Leader, Deputy, and Head Lionheart to show. She looked in disgust at the rabbit and snorted. Lavender had no right to hunt on RiverClan land, give her catch to RiverClan, and expect to get away with it.

[ @occultation // @taillow // @Concorde - Prim dealt with a loner! : D (she´s doing a lot of things lately ) ]

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Willowtail trotted up

@CollapsingStars

Softpaw padded up behind the apprentice, bumping into her flank and apologizing softly

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
71 / 100

Primrosepaw looked at Dusklion as the Deputy showed. ´´A loner was trespassing in our territory,´´ She meowed. ´´Caught this rabbit - on our territory - and gave it to us.´´ The apprentice snorted.

´´I thought I would have had to deal with them alone, but Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw showed up. I told the loner not to make me involve you, because you patrol a lot, and they gave us the rabbit and left. Honestly, I think I would've attacked her if she hadn't gone when she did.´´

She let out a sharp hiss. ´´She said that she knew RiverClan was hungry - practically called us weak - and that really made me want to claw her ears off.´´

Primrosepaw purred at Nightshadepelt´s praise.

[ @taillow - i mentioned you all bc i figured fading and other dusk would want to know // @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Softpaw gave a gentle purr of agreement.

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old Today, 12:15 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Ignoring the flash of annoyance that Nightshade didn't report anything and instead the apprentice did, Dusklion listened intently. Frustration darkened her gaze and she waited for Primrosepaw to finish. "...It's all well 'n fine that you all drove them off, but 'paws are not suppose to be out of camp by themselves - that rule doesn't change just because we're stayin' somewhere temporary." Perhaps Primrosepaw hadn't meant to slip up, but by stating she was gonna have to deal with them alone, the deputy could put two and two together.

"Once we reach the new camp, you'll be confined there for a half-moon - if I catch you tryin' to leave camp, you'll be demoted back to a kit." Dusklion gave an irritated whip of her tail. "I like the ambition I see in you, but breakin' rules that have been in place long since before you were born isn't a good way to show it."

Glancing towards the rabbit, the deputy didn't trust this prey one bit. "Willowtail, take the rabbit out of camp towards the outskirts 'n bury it out there. Dunno what those loners did to it, if anythin', so I don't want it near the Clan." One more thing to do. "Nightshadepelt, you're comin' with me. We're gonna go make sure those loners really did leave."

With a last glance towards Primrosepaw, the deputy's eyes hardened. "Stay here. Your punishment may not start until we reach the new camp, but I don't want you leavin' this den again either." Glancing towards Nightshadepelt the deputy flicked her tail and headed out into the territory.

[ @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @paedyn - since primrosepaw was out alone in the territory and apprentice are not allowed out by themselves, she has been confined to camp. this punishment will start once they reach their permanent camp; for now, she is not permitted to leave the den and if she does, she will risk demotion ^^ ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 12:46 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Ignoring the flash of annoyance that Nightshade didn't report anything and instead the apprentice did, Dusklion listened intently. Frustration darkened her gaze and she waited for Primrosepaw to finish. "...It's all well 'n fine that you all drove them off, but 'paws are not suppose to be out of camp by themselves - that rule doesn't change just because we're stayin' somewhere temporary." Perhaps Primrosepaw hadn't meant to slip up, but by stating she was gonna have to deal with them alone, the deputy could put two and two together.

"Once we reach the new camp, you'll be confined there for a half-moon - if I catch you tryin' to leave camp, you'll be demoted back to a kit." Dusklion gave an irritated whip of her tail. "I like the ambition I see in you, but breakin' rules that have been in place long since before you were born isn't a good way to show it."

Glancing towards the rabbit, the deputy didn't trust this prey one bit. "Willowtail, take the rabbit out of camp towards the outskirts 'n bury it out there. Dunno what those loners did to it, if anythin', so I don't want it near the Clan." One more thing to do. "Nightshadepelt, you're comin' with me. We're gonna go make sure those loners really did leave."

With a last glance towards Primrosepaw, the deputy's eyes hardened. "Stay here. Your punishment may not start until we reach the new camp, but I don't want you leavin' this den again either." Glancing towards Nightshadepelt the deputy flicked her tail and headed out into the territory.

[ @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @paedyn - since primrosepaw was out alone in the territory and apprentice are not allowed out by themselves, she has been confined to camp. this punishment will start once they reach their permanent camp; for now, she is not permitted to leave the den and if she does, she will risk demotion ^^ ]
Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Nightshadepelt nodded, "Alright." He prepared to leave camp. He spoke up, "The loners seem to have a den, maybe near the outskirts. Right off of our territory. One seemed old enough to be a 'paw. The other seemed warrior age. They had looked towards a hollowed tree. My guess is that's where they're saying." He hadn't spoken earlier. He probably should've. The realization hit him as he turned to face Dusklion, "And- Sorry for not saying somethin' about those loners. Should've but I was caught up in my head. I apologize."

He then remembered the pile of prey those loners had brought over, "There should be a pile of prey they so thoughtfully left us. They might be nearby there."
Old Today, 01:13 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
73 / 100

´´WHAT?!´´ Primrosepaw exclaimed, her ears lying flat against her head. Her green eyes widened in outrage. ´´Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were with me! Did you not hear that?´´ She hissed irritably.

´´Great StarClan! You do one thing and then get punished for doing it. I went hunting, and I drove out a loner. Not to mention that I reported back to you. I did everything right. I didn´t go around any borders or landmarks. Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were with me,´´ Primrosepaw lashed her tail, and she gave her mentor - Adderstrike - a desperate glance. ´´I did not cause any harm, Dusklion.´´

Fury glistened in the apprentice´s eyes. Maybe Adderstrike had been right when she had implied at the last meeting not to trust Dusklion. Punishments - for no reason whatsoever. Primrosepaw regretted even asking the Deputy to take her out for battle training now.

With a furious glare at Dusklion - distrust mixed with rage, Primrosepaw whipped around and stormed off toward the makeshift apprentices´ den.

[ @taillow - wow dusklion. good job, you ticked her off // @Fish - Adder Mention // @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 01:14 PM.
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Willowtail nodded to the deputy, taking the rabbit obidently and running to the outskirts.

After a few good moments she came back with some dirt on her paws. "Back" She panted. Almsot running into the deputy she skidded to a halt. "Sorry" Willowtail meowed, "Oh! I did find some prey though." Willowtail reported to the deputy, lifting her water voles from the entrance where she'd left it. "I'll put them on the pile, do you need me to come back for anything else?" Willowtail asked the deputy, touching the deputies shoulder with her tail in a silent apologie for not catching much.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 01:19 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
73 / 100

´´WHAT?!´´ Primrosepaw exclaimed, her ears lying flat against her head. Her green eyes widened in outrage. ´´Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were with me! Did you not hear that?´´ She hissed irritably.

´´Great StarClan! You do one thing and then get punished for doing it. I went hunting, and I drove out a loner. Not to mention that I reported back to you. I did everything right. I didn´t go around any borders or landmarks. Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were with me,´´ Primrosepaw lashed her tail, and she gave her mentor - Adderstrike - a desperate glance. ´´I did not cause any harm, Dusklion.´´

Fury glistened in the apprentice´s eyes. Maybe Adderstrike had been right when she had implied at the last meeting not to trust Dusklion. Punishments - for no reason whatsoever. Primrosepaw regretted even asking the Deputy to take her out for battle training now.

With a furious glare at Dusklion - distrust mixed with rage, Primrosepaw whipped around and stormed off toward the makeshift apprentices´ den.

[ @taillow - wow dusklion. good job, you ticked her off // @Fish - Adder Mention // @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Willowtail growled, her gaze on the apprentice as she watched the disrespect that spat out of her mouth. Deciding to sit back and let Dusklion handle it as she knew she could. though Willowtail's eyes narrowed at the apprentice. Willowtail watched the apprentice and the deputy silently.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 01:22 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

...That was unexpected. Well, it had been unexpected for Primrosepaw to break a rule in the first place - she would have to see about speaking with Adds about that. If she wanted to throw a fit and stomp around like a kit, perhaps demotion would be a good thing. The deputy couldn't help but roll her eyes at the kit-like behavior and instead glanced towards Nightshadepelt.

She'd let it go for now and talk to Adds before doing anything. Looking to Willowtail, she shook her head. "No, that's it. Thanks." There was a pause, and then. "Make sure Primrosepaw doesn't leave camp. I'm not sure what's up with the kit-fit she just threw, but apprentices not being allowed outside camp has been a rule since forever." She gave a nod to Willowtail. With a flick of her tail, she then nodded to Nightshadepelt. "Let's head out."

[ @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - just wanted to do one last post before hers and nightshadepelt's territory roleplay in the territory ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Today, 01:31 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

"RiverClan!" Fadingstar called. "Now that cats are free to leave the den as they wish, I want to reiterate that nobody is to approach any of our borders without high rank permission or unless you're on an official patrol. Anyone who doesn't listen will be kicked out for two moons, no exceptions."

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.