Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:30 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:25 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:23 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kayce<3
Today 02:20 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:18 PM

Old Today, 07:35 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
A chilling breeze fell upon the marshy clearing of the ShadowClan camp as shadows from the clouds overhead speckled the ground beneath. As the creeping sunlight filtered through the trees, Clovepool emerged from the warriors' den, her graceful frame moving with a restrained elegance. Her gaze, sharp and unwavering, surveyed the camp with a quiet authority that commanded respect. Though her posture was poised and her steps deliberate, there was an underlying intensity in her presence—a stark contrast to her otherwise demure appearance. Clovepool's stoic expression revealed nothing of her inner thoughts, masking the formidable strength that lay beneath her serene exterior. The other cats instinctively gave her space, aware that her calm facade belied a steely resolve and an unspoken power. That was just how it went with her, after all. Her energy was seldom inviting and friendly.

The voluminous queen padded briskly towards Shadepaw, whom she had spotted and scented a mile away, naturally. As her slender frame maneuvered near the edges of camp, she had caught brief sight of Silentpaw, but the urgency to see her daughter was unyielding. Being her precious daughter, she needed to see her first and foremost. Her dark amber eyes unwavering and unrelenting on her daughter as her soft paws propelled her forward, she gradually approached Shadepaw. The expression over her maw shifted as she projected her concerns onto her golden child, "Shadepaw..." She cooed, her voice resonant and rich, yet a certain tone of iciness was always present "Shouldn't you be training..." She purred, sitting back on her haunches and tilting her head to the side, eyes flickering with feigned concern.

@snowflake. - Shadepaw
@Starphobia - Silentpaw

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[2/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
This was strange indeed. He now felt as if he was being watched. He turned to the shadows, eyes narrowing.
And just as he was examining the darkness, trying to determine who this mysterious cat was, from the corner of his eyes, he saw his mother walk out from the Warriors' Den. Great.
He watched as Clovepool casually approached the watcher in a manner Silentpaw was very familiar with.
Just as he thought.
It was Shadepaw.
Now he felt no need to intervene.
Silentpaw got up on his feet, making his way towards the Apprentices' Den after shooting a wary glance at his sister and mother.

Did his mother even spare him a glance?

Would she ever?

{ @snowflake. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 11:22 AM.
Old Today, 10:25 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Firepaw

Moons:10

(She/her)

Had she... Had she really made it? Had Dawnstar really accepted her into Shadowclan a mere few hours ago? Had the formidable leader really accepted her, the small, scrawny kittypet, into that marvelous place? Firepaw could barely contain her excitement, prancing around camp like she was frolicking through a field of flowers, taking in the scent of her new clanmates. Right now they were all a messy wave of aromas and smells to her, but the new apprentice was determined to know them all by memory by the next moon.

...Still, she wasnt fully danger free. When she got accepted in, Dawnstar was really clear: If she didnt make herself usefull, she would be kicked out. So she had to make sure to carry her weight, hunt for the clan, defend their borders... Hopefully Dawnstar would asign her a mentor soon so she would be able to start to learn how to do that. She had some hunting and stalking skills she had taught herself to not starve to death while she travelled here, but they would provably pale in comparison to any clanborn cat's hability, so she would like to learn as soon as posible.

Still, she had only been in the clan for a day, she still had time before being at risk of being kicked out... At least a little bit of time, enough to get familiar with her sorroundings, so the young cat continued to walk around the clearing, glancing at every nook and crany of the camp, spotting the for now unfamiliar faces of warriors, apprentices and kits left and right, just letting herself take it all in. She wanted to approach the groups of cats, but something in her made her hessitate: What would they think about her? Would they know inmediatly that she was a kittypet? Could they still smell the twoleg food she used to eat on her pelt? She smelled her fur: No, the scent wasnt there, provably becouse she actually hadnt touched twoleg food in about three moons, but she still felt like someone was somehow going to notice anyway.

(OPEN TO ANYONE :D)
Old Today, 10:35 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah

Moonkit looks fearfully at the app from the exit of the Nurcury her eyes red from crying again swallowing her fear she walks towards the app hoping that she wouldn't get her head eaten she wouldn't like that "H-h-h-hello....." she said hoping the app wouldn't notice her eyes which are red from crying

<Moonkit grey pointed white female 4 months old>
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post
Firepaw

(She/her)

Had she... Had she really made it? Had Dawnstar really accepted her into Shadowclan a mere few hours ago? Had the formidable leader really accepted her, the small, scrawny kittypet, into that marvelous place? Firepaw could barely contain her excitement, prancing around camp like she was frolicking through a field of flowers, taking in the scent of her new clanmates. Right now they were all a messy wave of aromas and smells to her, but the new apprentice was determined to know them all by memory by the next moon.

...Still, she wasnt fully danger free. When she got accepted in, Dawnstar was really clear: If she didnt make herself usefull, she would be kicked out. So she had to make sure to carry her weight, hunt for the clan, defend their borders... Hopefully Dawnstar would asign her a mentor soon so she would be able to start to learn how to do that. She had some hunting and stalking skills she had taught herself to not starve to death while she travelled here, but they would provably pale in comparison to any clanborn cat's hability, so she would like to learn as soon as posible.

Still, she had only been in the clan for a day, she still had time before being at risk of being kicked out... At least a little bit of time, enough to get familiar with her sorroundings, so the young cat continued to walk around the clearing, glancing at every nook and crany of the camp, spotting the for now unfamiliar faces of warriors, apprentices and kits left and right, just letting herself take it all in. She wanted to approach the groups of cats, but something in her made her hessitate: What would they think about her? Would they know inmediatly that she was a kittypet? Could they still smell the twoleg food she used to eat on her pelt? She smelled her fur: No, the scent wasnt there, provably becouse she actually hadnt touched twoleg food in about three moons, but she still felt like someone was somehow going to notice anyway.

(OPEN TO ANYONE )

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
[3/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw caught sight of a rather new face. What was her name again? Silentpaw could care less. He looked back where his mother and sister were, frowning slightly. So, she wasn't paying any attention to her? Expected of her.
Silentpaw's gaze turned back to the new apprentice, expression returning to his usual neutral one. Taking another good look at the apprentice, his expression soured.
He didn't know her name, but he certainly did know where she came from. And that didn't hit the right spots in him.

What's with these new cats joining ShadowClan left and right? He thought to himself, tail flicking in mild annoyance. Eventually ShadowClan would be taken over by kittypets and cats from other Clans. Ridiculous. He had no reason to interact with such cat. Or any cat, for that matter.
He hoped she didn't think he was interesting enough to talk to.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 11:36 AM.
Old Today, 11:39 AM

Moonkit looks at Silentpaw her reddened eyes starting to water she runs back into the Nursery crying again

<Moonkit grey pointed white female with milky eyes 4 months old>

@Starphobia

no offence

Last edited by Ameythistmoon; Today at 11:40 AM.
Old Today, 12:05 PM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[3/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw caught sight of a rather new face. What was her name again? Silentpaw could care less. He looked back where his mother and sister were, frowning slightly. So, she wasn't paying any attention to her? Expected of her.
Silentpaw's gaze turned back to the new apprentice, expression returning to his usual neutral one. Taking another good look at the apprentice, his expression soured.
He didn't know her name, but he certainly did know where she came from. And that didn't hit the right spots in him.

What's with these new cats joining ShadowClan left and right? He thought to himself, tail flicking in mild annoyance. Eventually ShadowClan would be taken over by kittypets and cats from other Clans. Ridiculous. He had no reason to interact with such cat. Or any cat, for that matter.
He hoped she didn't think he was interesting enough to talk to.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Firepaw

In the middle of her walk around camp, Firepaw caught a glimpse of an apprentice looking at her from across the clearing. She briefly turned to the apprentice and looked at him. He looked a little younger than her, and honestly he didnt have the... Friendliest of faces, purplish eyes that low-key looked like they were judging her very soul and a slight frown that seemed to deepen the more he looked at her. Even from far away, she noticed his expresion shifting after taking a good look at her. Had he noticed? Provably, Firepaw wasnt thrilled about being found out so early, but it was bound to happen. She was way scrawnier than most clancats, most of them slightly beefed up both by genetics and rigurous training, and these cats had been around eatchother for Starclan knew how many moons, of course they would be able to spot the odd one out the second she came into view.

Still, his stare didnt make her turn away, if she was going to ignore every cat that looked at her funny for being an outsider she would never talk to anyone in this clan at all. So Firepaw turned to Silentpaw and trotted towards him, tail held high to give herself a little bit of confidence, and sat near him,

"Hi! I just came into the clan a few hours ago. The name's Firepaw! Whats your name?" As she talked, she made sure to sniff out the apprentice's scent and memoricing it, adding it to the list of cats in her mind. Another cat down, a whole clan to go!

@Starphobia
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post
Firepaw

In the middle of her walk around camp, Firepaw caught a glimpse of an apprentice looking at her from across the clearing. She briefly turned to the apprentice and looked at him. He looked a little younger than her, and honestly he didnt have the... Friendliest of faces, purplish eyes that low-key looked like they were judging her very soul and a slight frown that seemed to deepen the more he looked at her. Even from far away, she noticed his expresion shifting after taking a good look at her. Had he noticed? Provably, Firepaw wasnt thrilled about being found out so early, but it was bound to happen. She was way scrawnier than most clancats, most of them slightly beefed up both by genetics and rigurous training, and these cats had been around eatchother for Starclan knew how many moons, of course they would be able to spot the odd one out the second she came into view.

Still, his stare didnt make her turn away, if she was going to ignore every cat that looked at her funny for being an outsider she would never talk to anyone in this clan at all. So Firepaw turned to Silentpaw and trotted towards him, tail held high to give herself a little bit of confidence, and sat near him,

"Hi! I just came into the clan a few hours ago. The name's Firepaw! Whats your name?" As she talked, she made sure to sniff out the apprentice's scent and memoricing it, adding it to the list of cats in her mind. Another cat down, a whole clan to go!

@Starphobia

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[4/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw instantly stiffened as the apprentice trotted over to him, ears pinned to the side of his head for a brief moment before he forced it back upwards. He shifted his paws, the tail flicking continuing. He took a moment to process what the apprentice had said to him.
A few hours, huh? All the more reason to start distancing himself from her. Sure, there were many great warriors in ShadowClan that were once outsiders, but he never saw what they looked like when they were around his age. Seeing an outsider apprentice felt much more weird. But they must all have had reasons to join, did they not? So this strange apprentice also might have a reason. A part of him wanted to ask, but another part of him reminded him that he could really care less about some apprentice. She'll settle.

Firepaw... The name sounded familiar to him. Was she once ThunderClan?

That couldn't be.

Maybe she wasn't the Firepaw he knew.

And finally, the question. He detested questions, especially if they were addressed to him. But it was rude not to answer them, right?

You could care less.

"Silentpaw." He muttered under his breath.

((Just to clear up something, you do not need to mention me when you quote me! I get a notif for quotes as well ^^))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 12:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Moonkit looks at Silentpaw her reddened eyes starting to water she runs back into the Nursery crying again

<Moonkit grey pointed white female with milky eyes 4 months old>

@Starphobia

no offence

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

The second Lostspark's gaze fell on the fleeing, weeping kit, she was shoving to her feet and bounding from her perch on the tree. "Hey." The lithe grey she-cat called, tail lashed behind her as she caught up to the kit, attention drifting between them and the apprentice they were scurrying from. "What happened?"

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 01:04 PM

Moonkit sniffled "i-i-i had another flashback you know my mom right?...she got hurt I don't think she will live *Sniffles* I don't know why I always cry its probably because if my mom died then *sniffles* I would be alone. My mom says I have other family but I don't believe her she says that I have an aunt named snow *THAT IS A PART OF CHAP 2* do you think that I have an aunt?"
*sniffles*

<Moonkit>
Old Today, 01:08 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Moonkit sniffled "i-i-i had another flashback you know my mom right?...she got hurt I don't think she will live *Sniffles* I don't know why I always cry its probably because if my mom died then *sniffles* I would be alone. My mom says I have other family but I don't believe her she says that I have an aunt named snow *THAT IS A PART OF CHAP 2* do you think that I have an aunt?"
*sniffles*

<Moonkit>

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark stared down at the kid, expression unimpressed. With a heavy sigh, the former Medicine Cat attempted to pat the kid's head. "Well, crying about it will get you nowhere. Where is your mother, I'll see what I can do for her. She should have gotten help if she was injured. Take me to her." An order. "As for your Aunt... that's not my problem."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.