Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kayce<3
Today 12:20 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:19 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:15 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:13 PM

Old Today, 06:05 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rosehawk

Rosehawk stretched her mottled dark-cream-and-white rosette pelt under the soft morning sun, her blue eyes scanning the camp. It was time to get her apprentices moving for the day. With a flick of her tail, she called out, her voice firm but warm.

"Cricketpaw! Flamepaw! Over here!" She waited patiently, her gaze softening as she watched for the two apprentices. "We've got a full day ahead of us, and I want to make sure we're prepared. Come on, let's get started."

[ @Silvershadow13 // @jane ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Today, 06:09 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
65 / 100

Primrosepaw’s eyes lit up with enthusiasm at Lionpaw’s eagerness. “I’m glad you’re up for it!” She took a moment to think about how best to structure their training session. “How about we start with some basic techniques and then work on a mock battle scenario? We can focus on movements, stances, and maybe even a few defensive maneuvers. It’ll be a good way to get a feel for things before you dive into more intense training.”

Primrosepaw gave Lionpaw an encouraging smile. “Let’s start with some practice moves. I can show you a few techniques, and then we can have some fun sparring. Sound good?”

[ @beau ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Today, 06:13 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 58
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom laid (bread loaf style) in the clearing, trying to ignore the throbbing pain that kept appearing in his swelling paw pads. They had seemed to be blister-covered, most likely from all the walking he had been doing and the old terrain of the mountains, which he was glad to escape. “Ow…” he hissed to himself, gritted teeth. When he was walking, it was 100x worse than when he just laid down and felt the pain be there. How long would he be stuck with this pain?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon was scouting the den, her fur fluffed slightly. She didn't feel on edge by any means, more so excited. Something pretty big was about to happen and they'd all be apart of it. She wondered how things would go down, there were certainly some messier possibilities, but Owltalon was open to whatever she could get her claws on. Riverclan was strong, setting their claws down and reclaiming their spot in the forest. To be completely honest though, getting back on ground padded with soil was oddly interesting after being on a mountain for two moons. There was foliage of course, but not much to keep her paw pads on anything soft. Now it seemed that her paws had begun to dread the feeling of soil, and Owltalon hated to think that she now realized how much it dug in-between her paws.

The Lionheart merely chuckled. She'd get used to anything if she could adapt to living in a mountain. No such trials could shake her at that point... Or at least she hoped. Her ears had begun to swerve backwards, catching a wail. Owltalon turned her head to see Rowanmane wincing, though she wasn't sure why, or for what.

Seeing as it was her duty to find out and drag him to the nearest medicine cat, Owltalon trotted up to the tom and pushed a natural smile. "Aye chap! Whatcha wincin' at? Somethin' got cha? Regardless, if ya wanta damper on that pain ya ought ta go ta Berrypaw er Misty. They're the only cats that know anythin' 'bout herbs, to my knowledge heh-heh."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:38 AM
primrosepaw c:

Moonpaw
30-ish? / 100 (i´ll have to count for sure - fruit said it was 30 or so)

´´Fadingstar?´´ Moonpaw slunk into the corner of the abandoned den that the RiverClan Leader had claimed as his own. ´´May I speak with you?´´

[ @occultation ]

Old Today, 06:47 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
66 / 100

Primrosepaw raced into camp, emerald eyes gleaming and three fish between her jaws. ´´Addy!´´ She purred, her voice muffled. The apprentice hared over to her mentor, dropping the trout at Adderstrike´s paws.

She padded over to the prey pile and placed the salmon and koi on top of it before heading back to Adderstrike. Primrosepaw shook out her pelt, spraying droplets of water onto the grass beneath her.

Her fur was still damp due to rescuing Bluetide. Her eyes gleamed, however. She had made her first four catches!

[ @taillow // @*longfire* // @squidz - berry mention, blue´s injured. // @Fish ]

Old Today, 06:52 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Rosehawk

Rosehawk stretched her mottled dark-cream-and-white rosette pelt under the soft morning sun, her blue eyes scanning the camp. It was time to get her apprentices moving for the day. With a flick of her tail, she called out, her voice firm but warm.

"Cricketpaw! Flamepaw! Over here!" She waited patiently, her gaze softening as she watched for the two apprentices. "We've got a full day ahead of us, and I want to make sure we're prepared. Come on, let's get started."

[ @Silvershadow13 // @jane ]

Flamepaw's amber eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as she trotted over, her ginger-and-white fur glowing in the morning light. With a bright, eager grin, she skidded to a stop in front of her mentor, her tail flicking excitedly behind her.

"Morning!" she mewed cheerfully. "I’ve been looking forward to today! What are we going to do first? Are we training with the warriors, or maybe practicing our tracking skills? I’m ready for anything!"

[ @Silvershadow13 ]

Her excitement was palpable, and she glanced around, her eyes filled with determination and curiosity as she awaited the day’s adventure.
Old Today, 10:10 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke hadn't been sent on too many patrols lately, which he liked. He'd gone on the territory reclaiming patrol to Havensprings and that had gone quite well, peaceful and uneventful at most. He have wished to be put on a hunting patrol but it was fine, a bit of rest for the leg! In the meantime instead of just lazing around he had attempted to start a lesson with his apprentice and help out with the elders.

Regular clan duty other than hunting and fighting was important and some cats seemed to neglect it. For example, changing nests, helping elders. Simple things. He had just been off to go and find Fishpaw again when he heard his name being called. Patrol perhaps? Perking his ears attentively he approached Dusklion. Oh so it wasn't a regular patrol. Got it.

What on earth was an otter? He'd heard of them before, from elders tales but he didn't think they'd even seen one themselves. He sure as stars had not. Considering the small group dusklions had chosen to bring with her, the couldn't be all that difficult to kill or drive out. Probably just nuisances, by what Dusk had said; it sounded as if those otters were just lounging in the rivers and being nothing but a thorn in their sides. He was confident he could deal with whatever these otters were, even with his leg acting up. Besides, it's not like his facing anything that dangerous like a badge, fox or other clan warrior.

Tags:
- Dusklions ( @taillow )
- Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 )
- Larkwing ( @Neptune. )
- Jayfrost ( @alec )
- Floodsight ( @ace. )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 10:46 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 31moons | killer aptitude t3 ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
somehow, jayfrost got the feeling something was wrong when dusklion yowled his name, along with some others, across the clearing, it was probably because she didnt normally yell at him or anything. nothing big, no predicting bad things before they happen, simply more urgent than a patrol or something. it turned out to be true. otters. he had never seen otters, and barely even heard of them from elders that had long since made their way to star clan once upon a time, perhaps when he was a kit, maybe an older apprentice, but by the time he had earned his name, there had been no mention of the creatures. the warrior pushed himself onto his paws, making his way over to dusklion at the entrance of camp quickly. larkwing had arrived before he did, caveclaw as well, floodsight and mudsmoke. oh he was the last one missing. perhaps the way over had been longer than for the others, maybe he was just still sleepy, perhaps he was just not the right choice for this... he could fight, he had somehow survived both thunderclans leader and deputy within a short time of each other and was pretty alright at hunting, but a otter? something he had never seen, no cat had fought in moons and probably not passed on any knowledge? he couldnt help but feel a bit uncomfortable about this decision. with so few warriors as well...
"good to go" jayfrost quietly confirmed, softly knocking his shoulder into dusklions in greeting.

[ Tags:
- Dusklions ( @taillow )
- Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 )
- Larkwing ( @Neptune. )
- mudsmoke ( @burntToast )
- Floodsight ( @ace. ) ]

[ sorry for the late reply, school was very mean to me and im like half asleep ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 11:16 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Primrosepaw emerged into the abandoned nest, her emerald eyes sparking with fury. She dropped the rabbit she held between her jaws at her paws, and lifted her head in a yowl.

´´Fadingstar, Dusklion, Duskleaf!´´ The apprentice turned back to make sure that Nightshadepelt, Willowtail, and Softpaw were behind her as she waited for the Leader, Deputy, and Head Lionheart to show. She looked in disgust at the rabbit and snorted. Lavender had no right to hunt on RiverClan land, give her catch to RiverClan, and expect to get away with it.

[ @occultation // @taillow // @Concorde - Prim dealt with a loner! : D (she´s doing a lot of things lately ) ]

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Old Today, 11:20 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Hearing her name called from across the clearing the dark tabby glanced up. She also her her brother's name and the head Lionheart called, so whatever this was had her bounding across the clearing. The scent of loner hung in the air on their pelts and on the rabbit that was between them.

Eyeing the catch suspiciously, Dusklion glanced between the three cats. "What's goin' on?" she questioned, waiting for someone to give her an explanation.

[ @paedyn @CollapsingStars @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |