Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kayce<3
Today 12:20 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:19 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:15 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:13 PM

Old Today, 09:50 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Lavender tilts her head in slight confusion and drops the rabbit and says "I got this from my home storage I was planning to find someone who needs it and I was told there was a clan over here who needed it" she says pushing the rabbit towards the apprentice "Are you a part of this so-called clan...Riverclan?" "And i don't mean any harm i just want to give prey."

<Lavender a loner who loves to joke and is funny Tan and darker tan with some white and hazel eyes 15 months old>
Old Today, 09:56 AM

Tough jumped out and looks at Lavender and sees the group and tosses the large bird towards the clan group and says "Ive had enough waiting Lavender when are we heading home?" Tough says staring at Lavender. Lavender responded "Soon when we get the load to this clan." Tough leaves to get more prey
Old Today, 10:05 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail looked up. Narrowing her eyes at the loner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

His ears flattened as he saw the loner. Seriously? The clan needed prey and there happened to be a loner? He scowled, fur puffing up. He moved his tail upon his mates back. He wanted to stay calm, he really did. But with the sorry state of the prey pile, he couldn't. He eyed the loner and Primrosepaw, protective of both his mate and the apprentice. The apprentice might not be training under him, but he wasn't going to let Primrose get hurt because of a loner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Lavender tilts her head in slight confusion and drops the rabbit and says "I got this from my home storage I was planning to find someone who needs it and I was told there was a clan over here who needed it" she says pushing the rabbit towards the apprentice "Are you a part of this so-called clan...Riverclan?" "And i don't mean any harm i just want to give prey."

Quote:
<Lavender a loner who loves to joke and is funny Tan and darker tan with some white and hazel eyes 15 months old>
Quote:
Tough jumped out and looks at Lavender and sees the group and tosses the large bird towards the clan group and says "Ive had enough waiting Lavender when are we heading home?" Tough says staring at Lavender. Lavender responded "Soon when we get the load to this clan." Tough leaves to get more prey

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Part of Primrosepaw felt relieved that Nightshadepelt and Willowtail had shown up, but another part of her despised that they did. She wanted to prove that she could handle these two loners by herself.

The RiverClanner whisked her tail, her whiskers twitching irritably. ´´I don´t believe you,´´ She growled. ´´Tell me the truth, and I might leave you off with a warning. Do not make me resort to getting our Deputy involved. She patrols the territory rather often, and I don´t think she´d be very happy to see trespassers.´´

She glanced at Nightshadepelt and Willowtail out of the corner of her eye, hoping they would back her up. ´´Believe me, loner. Dusklion will do more damage than I will. And not with just words.´´

[ @taillow ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 10:24 AM.
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post

[SPOILER="Lavender + Tough"]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Part of Primrosepaw felt relieved that Nightshadepelt and Willowtail had shown up, but another part of her despised that they did. She wanted to prove that she could handle these two loners by herself.

The RiverClanner whisked her tail, her whiskers twitching irritably. ´´I don´t believe you,´´ She growled. ´´Tell me the truth, and I might left you off with a warning. Do not make me resort to getting our Deputy involved. She patrols the territory rather often, and I don´t think she´d be very happy to see trespassers.´´

She glanced at Nightshadepelt and Willowtail out of the corner of her eye, hoping they would back her up. ´´Believe me, loner. Dusklion will do more damage than I will. And not with just words.´´

Willowtail growled at the loner. "And if our deputy doesn't. I'll chase you out myself." Willowtail narrowed her gaze. Taking a step forward to defend the apprentice but also let her handle herself in the situation.

Softpaw whom had been near enough to hear the comotion. Coming over and resting her tail briefly on Primerosepaw's back. Letting her know it was just her. The usually shy apprentice bared her teeth, making even Willowtail looked surprised. "Loner's aren't welcome here."

@CollapsingStars

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 10:28 AM

Lavender sighs and looks at a tree with a hole off of the Riverclan territory and watches as Tough wobbles over with loads of prey and drops it on the ground then she glances kindly at the patrol and she says " I know you have no believe in me but I'm trying to help you you all are hungry at some point and I don't want to see a clan of malnourished cats please I know you want to get prey you see the loners place? that's filled with plenty of prey and herbs that I collected there is so much that I cant eat it all here to show you its not poisent" she says grabbing a piece of prey on the side and showing that there is no poison in the prey pile they brought "Now enjoy please." She says moving to the den far away from the territory

<Lavender a loner who loves to joke and is funny Tan and darker tan with some white and hazel eyes female and truthful 15 months old 12 months of experience>
<Tough a cold but kind male now more experienced in fighting and hunting 1 week of experience brown eyes and dark tan pelt 6 months old>
Old Today, 10:37 AM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Lavender sighs and looks at a tree with a hole off of the Riverclan territory and watches as Tough wobbles over with loads of prey and drops it on the ground then she glances kindly at the patrol and she says " I know you have no believe in me but I'm trying to help you you all are hungry at some point and I don't want to see a clan of malnourished cats please I know you want to get prey you see the loners place? that's filled with plenty of prey and herbs that I collected there is so much that I cant eat it all here to show you its not poisent" she says grabbing a piece of prey on the side and showing that there is no poison in the prey pile they brought "Now enjoy please." She says moving to the den far away from the territory

<Lavender a loner who loves to joke and is funny Tan and darker tan with some white and hazel eyes female and truthful 15 months old 12 months of experience>
<Tough a cold but kind male now more experienced in fighting and hunting 1 week of experience brown eyes and dark tan pelt 6 months old>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail growled at the loner. "And if our deputy doesn't. I'll chase you out myself." Willowtail narrowed her gaze. Taking a step forward to defend the apprentice but also let her handle herself in the situation.

Softpaw whom had been near enough to hear the comotion. Coming over and resting her tail briefly on Primerosepaw's back. Letting her know it was just her. The usually shy apprentice bared her teeth, making even Willowtail looked surprised. "Loner's aren't welcome here."

@CollapsingStars

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
69 / 100

´´RiverClan can take care of themselves!´´ Primrosepaw snarled, her ears flattening against her head and her fur bushing up. The apprentice lashed her tail. ´´We don´t need loners and rogues hunting for us when we are perfectly capable of hunting on our own.´´

[ WARNING: If Lavender does not leave in her next post, Primrosepaw will attack. ]

[ @CollapsingStars // @/taillow ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 10:38 AM.
Old Today, 10:46 AM

Lavender and tough is gone and sadly didn't hear the patrols last words

@paedyn
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Old Today, 11:11 AM
primrosepaw c:

Quote:
Lavender and tough is gone and sadly didn't hear the patrols last words

@paedyn
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
note - this will be reported to duskleaf, dusklion, and fadingstar immediately!

Old Today, 11:13 AM

ok @paedyn she was just trying to be kind
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
69 / 100

´´RiverClan can take care of themselves!´´ Primrosepaw snarled, her ears flattening against her head and her fur bushing up. The apprentice lashed her tail. ´´We don´t need loners and rogues hunting for us when we are perfectly capable of hunting on our own.´´

[ WARNING: If Lavender does not leave in her next post, Primrosepaw will attack. ]

[ @CollapsingStars // @/taillow ]
Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @taillow (mentioning you cause of mention of dusklion)

Nightshadepelt scoffed, "If Dusklion shows up, should tell her about this." He told Primrosepaw. He turned to face both Primrose, Soft, and Willow. "As for what we should do with this, I don't trust this prey. If Dusk or Fading show up, ask 'em what to do with this. It could be poisoned or somethin'." With that, he turned. "Lets bury that water vole, Willow, and continue on hunting. Might as well find something that we CAN bring back without possibly killing our clanmates."

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 11:16 AM.