Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:21 AM
Bouncing around the Vine...
by Badwolf
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:16 AM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:16 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[ female | she/her | 20 moons old]

[ I feel bad to add Bluetide on Berrypaws shoulder ]

Bluetide flicked her tail and smiled" If i'm guessing its either Marigold or Celandine, but hey i think i'm still wrong" she replied and looked at the flower.

her blue eyes examined the flower again but turned to look at Foxleap.
[Aw, I think they'd make a great med cat team!]

Foxleap shook his head, his broad white chest fluffed up before he spoke,"No, you're right on the marigold at least. I went on a hunt for moss and marigold with Wormbite and Lionpaw not too long ago as well. It has golden petals and citrus notes..." he purred confidently, before he tilted his head slightly in self actualization, "Oh wait, Celandine also has yellow petals and citrus notes... Looks like I'm pretty useless here!" He admitted jokingly, smiling widely as he met her gaze, "Earlier, you said being Medicine Cat would be a dream come true... why?"
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
[Aw, I think they'd make a great med cat team!]

Foxleap shook his head, his broad white chest fluffed up before he spoke,"No, you're right on the marigold at least. I went on a hunt for moss and marigold with Wormbite and Lionpaw not too long ago as well. It has golden petals and citrus notes..." he purred confidently, before he tilted his head slightly in self actualization, "Oh wait, Celandine also has yellow petals and citrus notes... Looks like I'm pretty useless here!" He admitted jokingly, smiling widely as he met her gaze, "Earlier, you said being Medicine Cat would be a dream come true... why?"

[ Yeah they would, I'm applying Bluetide to riverclans medicine cat application so i kinda hope she will be chosen]

Bluetide smiled as she listened to Foxleap" looks like were both pretty useless in this situation" she purred then perked at the question, why is being a Medicine cat a dream come true? Bluetide pondered on that question curiously.

It wasn't long before she spoke up after she sat down"Honestly A warrior is fine but If i was the Medicine cat I feel like i would be Helping the clan more, I love looking at the flowers and herbs, Being a medicine cat and learn about herbs would be cool but i think healing the clan Would be even more better, the feel of helping a clanmate or interacting with them makes me feel really happy" she explained as she began wondering what Foxleap thought about what she said.
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[ Yeah they would, I'm applying Bluetide to riverclans medicine cat application so i kinda hope she will be chosen]

Bluetide smiled as she listened to Foxleap" looks like were both pretty useless in this situation" she purred then perked at the question, why is being a Medicine cat a dream come true? Bluetide pondered on that question curiously.

It wasn't long before she spoke up after she sat down"Honestly A warrior is fine but If i was the Medicine cat I feel like i would be Helping the clan more, I love looking at the flowers and herbs, Being a medicine cat and learn about herbs would be cool but i think healing the clan Would be even more better, the feel of helping a clanmate or interacting with them makes me feel really happy" she explained as she began wondering what Foxleap thought about what she said.
[I'm rooting for ya!! ;u;]

Foxleap’s dark amber eyes softened with genuine interest as he listened to Bluetide's words, he tilted his head slightly, his russet fur catching the light as he absorbed what she was saying. If there was one thing he respected, it was anyone with ambition and a strong sense of helping others. Sitting back on his powerful haunches, the larger tom's broad muzzle broke into a gentle smile, "That's very commendable, Bluetide. I have no doubt you can make that happen." He meowed huskily, staring back at her with pools of admiration in his eyes.

Last edited by twizzypaw; Yesterday at 01:54 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Out of the makeshift camp, Sedgefleck stopped by the nearby stream. There wasn't much point in going far when he could get everything he needed here!

He waited a moment by the water, watching for signs of fish. Every now and then he'd see their shadow in the water and would hook one out and kill it, and kept at it 'til eventually he had a little pile. The fish weren't that large - barely larger than minnows - but it'd feed a few cats and that's what mattered.

He picked his fishies up and headed back to the den.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 08:06 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Nightshadepelt led his mate out to go hunting. They needed to find something. Anything for the pile. Gotta feed everyone somehow. He opened his mouth to take in the smells around him. He noted there were very little fish in the pile, something was up with that. Land hunting might be the only option for now.

He offered a smile to Willowtail, "I'm guessing we will only be able to do land hunting. Which is fine, I don't really mind."

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 08:06 AM.
Old Today, 08:12 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Nightshadepelt

Nightshadepelt led his mate out to go hunting. They needed to find something. Anything for the pile. Gotta feed everyone somehow. He opened his mouth to take in the smells around him. He noted there were very little fish in the pile, something was up with that. Land hunting might be the only option for now.

He offered a smile to Willowtail, "I'm guessing we will only be able to do land hunting. Which is fine, I don't really mind."
Willowtail purred. "Great, I'm good at land hunting" The Molly purred, tasting the air and stopping as she scented a water vole, she crouched, stalking forward with her hunting crouch perfect and her small shape bleinding in well. She then leapt at a hole, sticking her paw in and raising it out with a plump water vole

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 08:23 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah

Lavender hops around with a plump Rabbit in her mouth she then turns her head to the cats and walks to them.

<Lavender a loner who loves to joke and is funny Tan and darker tan with some white and hazel eyes 15 months old>
Old Today, 08:44 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
67 / 100

Primrosepaw's eyes narrowed as she noticed Lavender approaching with the rabbit. She stepped forward, her fur bristling slightly as she blocked the loner’s path. "What do you think you’re doing with that?" she demanded, her voice cold and sharp. "That rabbit was caught on RiverClan territory. It doesn’t belong to you. Not to mention that you´re trespassing." Her emerald eyes flashed with a warning as she stood her ground and slid out her claws, ready to defend her Clan’s prey.

[ @taillow - i know dusk patrols the territory a lot, so here´s a mention! // @Fish - Adder mention // @Ameythistmoon ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 08:49 AM.
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail purred. "Great, I'm good at land hunting" The Molly purred, tasting the air and stopping as she scented a water vole, she crouched, stalking forward with her hunting crouch perfect and her small shape bleinding in well. She then leapt at a hole, sticking her paw in and raising it out with a plump water vole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameythistmoon View Post
Lavender hops around with a plump Rabbit in her mouth she then turns her head to the cats and walks to them.

<Lavender a loner who loves to joke and is funny Tan and darker tan with some white and hazel eyes 15 months old>
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
67 / 100

Primrosepaw's eyes narrowed as she noticed Lavender approaching with the rabbit. She stepped forward, her fur bristling slightly as she blocked the loner’s path. "What do you think you’re doing with that?" she demanded, her voice cold and sharp. "That rabbit was caught on RiverClan territory. It doesn’t belong to you. Not to mention that you´re trespassing." Her emerald eyes flashed with a warning as she stood her ground and slid out her claws, ready to defend her Clan’s prey.

[ @taillow - i know dusk patrols the territory a lot, so here´s a mention! // @Fish - Adder mention // @Ameythistmoon ]
Nightshadepelt

His ears flattened as he saw the loner. Seriously? The clan needed prey and there happened to be a loner? He scowled, fur puffing up. He moved his tail upon his mates back. He wanted to stay calm, he really did. But with the sorry state of the prey pile, he couldn't. He eyed the loner and Primrosepaw, protective of both his mate and the apprentice. The apprentice might not be training under him, but he wasn't going to let Primrose get hurt because of a loner.
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Nightshadepelt

His ears flattened as he saw the loner. Seriously? The clan needed prey and there happened to be a loner? He scowled, fur puffing up. He moved his tail upon his mates back. He wanted to stay calm, he really did. But with the sorry state of the prey pile, he couldn't. He eyed the loner and Primrosepaw, protective of both his mate and the apprentice. The apprentice might not be training under him, but he wasn't going to let Primrose get hurt because of a loner.
Willowtail looked up. Narrowing her eyes at the loner.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3