Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Ritual
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 10:16 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 10:12 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 10:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:05 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Bravepaw
3 / 100

Bravepaw watched Goldenhoney's demonstration with wide, eager eyes, her tail flicking with anticipation. She nodded as he explained, visualizing how she would execute the move herself. The thought of knocking him over was both thrilling and a bit intimidating, but she wasn't about to back down from the challenge.

Taking a deep breath, she crouched low, her blue eyes narrowing in concentration as she sized up her mentor. "Alright, here goes!" she meowed, her voice filled with determination.

In a swift motion, Bravepaw darted forward, aiming to sweep her front paws under Goldenhoney's legs just as he'd shown her. She focused on keeping her balance, ready to leap back if he started to fall. She grinned, eager to see how well she could pull off the move.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Gender: Genderfluid/Gendervoid┊┊He/Void/Zir/Xe/Claw/Star/Them
Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 5 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!

Mistykit padded out of the clan's nursery into the clearing. She looked around at everycat she could see before walking over to a sunny spot. She laid down on her side, her fur ruffling a bit as the sun began to warm her up.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)
♥︎Silvermist (Rippleclan)
♥︎Shadowstar (Streamclan)
♥︎Cherryheart (Mistclan)

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

❀ ฺdewleap ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ with a grunt, she plunged herself out of her nest and gave a long, exaggerated stretch. taking a quick glance to make sure everything was alright, she nodded approvingly, her tail swishing a curling delicately behind her as she daintily made her way into the clearing. with a purr, she sat, wrapping her tail around herself with a yawn.

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

Dewleap (WindClan)

Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Goldenhoney-He/Him
21 Moons

-------------------

Goldenhoney decided to pretend to be an enemy warrior, who wasn't expecting the move.

And, luckily for Bravepaw, the move was effective!
Goldenhoney toppled over with an 'oof!'
Now it just depended on if Bravepaw could get out from under him in time to not be landed on.

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Amazed

CROWBREEZE
THE ACE OF HEARTS
| he/him | warrior | 35 moons |
[ open! ]
Crowbreeze padded cheerfully out of the warriors’ den and into the clearing. He considered going out for a short run, maybe he could get some cats to do that with him! He doubted it though, it was a strangely brisk morn. Crowbreeze jogged around the clearing, trying to clear his head. It felt strangely fuzzy…maybe he could visit his mate, and his kits. Yes. That was what he would do.

He padded towards the nursery. Wait. What if she was resting? He should go and get her a rabbit. Yes. He would do that. Alone? Yes. No. Maybe. His leader had said not to slack off. He hadn’t been. Hmm.

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.

Last edited by constellation; Yesterday at 04:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Cardinalpaw rushed up to vinepaw, and gave him a rock. "HEY!! I found this while on a patrol!" He purred, setting down the shiny rock

@Tallstar

Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Bewitched - Honey

Honeysucklepaw had a toothy grin, "I don't mind if you're jumpy. I just gotta make sure I tone it down a 'lil bit for ya." She liked that he was jumpy, was a nice change from the crazily confident cats she would meet.

And then, he said yes to them being friends?! Seriously?! Amazing!! She internally squealed. Honeysuckle tilted her head slightly, still having that toothy grin, "I'm glad we can be friends! Honestly wasn't sure if you would just push me away..." She realized she needed to add more to that, "Which would be fine! But I'm super glad ya said yes."

Then she was even super surprised he'd keep the feather. She felt a purr rumble from her throat. Gosh she was super happy. Excited maybe? She hadn't felt this way, not for a while that is. "Don't worry if that feather gets smushed or anythin'. You're free to take from my pile of stuff I've found. There is mostly feathers, but I'm hopin' to get some colorful rocks eventually."

She frowned slightly, now deep in thought. She thought about telling him about her.. What's the word? Inconvenience? Curse? She didn't know. He didn't seem like the cuddly type, which would help. She'd feel bad if he got all sticky because of her. She was worried when the bugs woke up they'd come back to harass her. Nonetheless she laid down, getting into a somewhat comfortable position. Her tail wrapped around her.

Fleetpaw was a little surprised at Honeysucklepaw's willingness to be so...understanding. I'm not sure what to do with that... Of course, he appreciated the expression of kindness. Regardless of whether or not she was actually able to meet that offer. I wonder what Fadingdawn would say... That didn't need a lot of thought, his mentor would definitely say that I just need to improve. Fleetpaw took a deep breath, trying to sit up straighter. "Th-Thanks! He meowed. "I-I don't want you have to ch-change yourself for me though." He added, hoping that at least looked and sounded as confident as he wanted to. And he did truly mean it, he'd hate for his clanmate to have to walk on shells just for him.

She seemed to be quite pleased at his agreement to be friends. Fleetpaw smiled in return, though his was much smaller than her wide, toothy smile. He tilted his head, honestly confused as to why he'd push her away."But why?" He asked. "I-I mean, why would you th-think I-I'd push you away?" She didn't seem like a threat? Was she a threat? Fleetpaw tilted his head to one side. No...no he was pretty sure she was no threat. At least, not to him. Maybe to an enemy. He smiled his signature small smile. "B-But...I want to take care of it well so..." His voice trailed off, was it okay that he wanted to take of it? "I-I...I-I'd love to see some cool rocks s-sometime." He added, brightening a little. Collecting things, that sounded like an interesting hobby.

Suddenly, Honeysucklepaw's demeanor changed. Fleetpaw leapt to his paws, alarmed. His tail waving and eyes widened. "Wh-What's wrong?" He asked. "Are you okay?" Ironically, his concern made his voice come out stronger. He was certain of one thing in this moment: he was concerned for his friend and clanmate. And that somehow gave him strength. "Do you need to see Lightningstorm? Or Rabbitpaw? Can I help somehow?" Of course, "strength" was in the eyes of the beholder. His strength was now leading him to spiral into panic.
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

[CENTER]Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw’s eyes widened as he took in the shiny rock Cardinalpaw had set down. He leaned in closer, his curiosity piqued by the rock’s unusual sparkle. “Wow, that’s really neat!” he said, his voice filled with awe. He picked up the rock gently, turning it over to examine its surface. “I’ve never seen anything like this before. Where did you find it?”

As he examined the rock, Vinepaw’s mind raced with possibilities. He wondered if it could be a sign of something special or if it was just a pretty find. Either way, it was a fascinating discovery, and he couldn’t help but feel a surge of excitement. “Thanks for showing me, Cardinalpaw. This could be a really interesting find for the clan!”[
/CENTER]
@ollie

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 05:50 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Bravepaw
4 / 100

Bravepaw’s eyes widened as she saw Goldenhoney start to topple. She hadn’t expected her move to be so effective, but there was no time to hesitate. With a burst of energy, she scrambled to her paws, quickly darting to the side to avoid being caught underneath her mentor.

Once she was clear, Bravepaw spun around, her blue eyes bright with excitement. “I did it!” she exclaimed, a triumphant smile spreading across her face. “I really knocked you over!”

She bounced on her paws, the adrenaline still rushing through her as she looked at Goldenhoney. “That was awesome! Did I do it right?” she asked, eager to hear her mentor’s feedback.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Fleetpaw was a little surprised at Honeysucklepaw's willingness to be so...understanding. I'm not sure what to do with that... Of course, he appreciated the expression of kindness. Regardless of whether or not she was actually able to meet that offer. I wonder what Fadingdawn would say... That didn't need a lot of thought, his mentor would definitely say that I just need to improve. Fleetpaw took a deep breath, trying to sit up straighter. "Th-Thanks! He meowed. "I-I don't want you have to ch-change yourself for me though." He added, hoping that at least looked and sounded as confident as he wanted to. And he did truly mean it, he'd hate for his clanmate to have to walk on shells just for him.

She seemed to be quite pleased at his agreement to be friends. Fleetpaw smiled in return, though his was much smaller than her wide, toothy smile. He tilted his head, honestly confused as to why he'd push her away."But why?" He asked. "I-I mean, why would you th-think I-I'd push you away?" She didn't seem like a threat? Was she a threat? Fleetpaw tilted his head to one side. No...no he was pretty sure she was no threat. At least, not to him. Maybe to an enemy. He smiled his signature small smile. "B-But...I want to take care of it well so..." His voice trailed off, was it okay that he wanted to take of it? "I-I...I-I'd love to see some cool rocks s-sometime." He added, brightening a little. Collecting things, that sounded like an interesting hobby.

Suddenly, Honeysucklepaw's demeanor changed. Fleetpaw leapt to his paws, alarmed. His tail waving and eyes widened. "Wh-What's wrong?" He asked. "Are you okay?" Ironically, his concern made his voice come out stronger. He was certain of one thing in this moment: he was concerned for his friend and clanmate. And that somehow gave him strength. "Do you need to see Lightningstorm? Or Rabbitpaw? Can I help somehow?" Of course, "strength" was in the eyes of the beholder. His strength was now leading him to spiral into panic.

Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

Honeysucklepaw seemed to snap out of it, looking at him. "Oh I uh. I'm fine, don't worry." She seemed hesitant about what to say next, he seemed accepting. Really accepting of anything. Would he really accept her? She felt exhausted. Even a little bit uncomfortable.

She inhaled, "I.. Promise you won't laugh or somethin' yeah?" She worked on the words in her mind, putting them together. She needed to figure out how to do this. How would she say this without seeming weird? Maybe not very believable either.

Her face seemed to show her exhaustion. She gave a soft smile, "So I uh.. Have a thing. There's this.. slime? Goo? That my body makes. I dunno why it happens. But I kinda named it after myself when I was a kit, callin' it Honey." She spoke, refusing to make eye contact. "It makes me sticky. I smell pretty sweet 'cause of it. Which isn't too bad. But makes me attract bugs 'n stuff. Lots of bees like me. At night its no different, recently attracted a few moths and some fireflies." A deep exhale.

She seemed to watch his reaction. Nervous, maybe expecting the worst. She really didn't know what his reaction would be. Her ears drooped slightly, exhausted. She couldn't even move into a comfortable laying position to rest. She eventually just sat up straight. She gave him a soft smile. "If you don't wanna be friends after what I just told ya it's fine."