Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Rekindling Through...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:16 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:04 AM
chasing wind [ private rc...
by plum
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:02 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 09:00 AM

Old Today, 07:05 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop was gnawing on a squirrel whenever she spotted her sister, Willowfrost. She beckoned her littermate over with a wave of her tail.

[ @TanghuluCat - i completely forgot to post a starter! ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | BeachClan Main RP | BeachClan Healing
Old Today, 09:00 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop approached her brother with a warm purr, her green eyes brightening at the sight of him. She returned his playful bat with a light swat of her own, enjoying the familiar comfort of their sibling bond. "Hey, Breezepool," she meowed, her tone affectionate. "This whole lockdown is a pain, isn't it? Makes the camp feel a lot smaller."

She sat down beside him, glancing around the crowded clearing as she listened to his question. "As for my apprentice, Ravenpaw's doing well, all things considered. We've been working on some basics, but with the lockdown, it's been tough to keep things interesting. We don't even get to leave camp."

Larkswoop sighed softly, her tail flicking against the ground. "I think it's frustrating for both of us. Ravenpaw's eager to learn, and I want to make sure she gets the experience she needs, but there’s only so much we can do in camp." She paused, giving Breezepool a curious look. "What about you? Managed to find anything to keep yourself busy, or are you just counting down the moments until this is over?"

[ @Apollo. ]

↟ Breezepool ↟
"the most stupid decision ive ever made"
thunderclan - he/they - 29 moons

Shifting over to make sure she had room, he nodded with a small sigh of "yeah.". The clearing being busy made everything feel smaller, even the warriors den, honestly he's surprised that cats weren't piled up on each other by now.

"Yikes-" he would've thought that mentors wouldve been allowed out for training, like in large groups, how was anycat supposed to learn anything? Plus, hadnt Bumblestar just apprenticed sixteen or so kits? A small frown crossed his maw, many of the new apprentices were far too young, at least in his opinion, so maybe it was better for them to be confined to camp, but the older apprentices needed training, especially with the whole reason behind the lockdown. "Maybe if you bring it up with Bumblestar you might be able to come up with a solution? Like group lessons or somethin?" Ah, who was he kidding. The leader seemed pretty strict when she announced the lockdown, not to mention demotion and exile being on the table for those who didnt follow the rules. Eventually the apprentices are going to get too restless, and somecat is going to do something stupid.

"I'm taking it day by day, dont have much to do so ive just kinda been using it as a chance to chance up on some rest." Yeah, that made him sound lazy, and, to be fair, he was. He would help out, but theres nothing to help with. He doesnt have an apprentice or anything, and he didnt want to overstep if he offered to help someone elses. Stars, if he had even the slightest chance of doing anything outside of this stuffy camp, he'd take on all those predators himself. He hated how stiff his muscles were getting just laying around all day.